El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
fair nuff dont you like watching the game though? i used to watch it just on commentary but then that bugged me so i went to key highlights but that bugs me when i lose nd the game only shows me like 1 clip a half ad i cant see where im going wrong? dont you find that you cant see where you can improve?

fair nuff dont you like watching the game though? i used to watch it just on commentary but then that bugged me so i went to key highlights but that bugs me when i lose nd the game only shows me like 1 clip a half ad i cant see where im going wrong? dont you find that you cant see where you can improve?

I may look at specific incidents if i think somethig has gone wrong, but ultimatley i prefere just commentary. Just like Championship Manager ;)

i've loved both this and your quernsey story, but if you ever get tired of this one, could you take on Merthyr Town? they are an Welsh club playing in the English league ( 8th tier if i'm correct) , they produce Welsh players aswell so maybe you could do an only welsh challenge or something :)

i've achieved back to back promotions all the way to League 2 with them, and still playing :)

PS i did only youth like your Quernsey save all the way to the bsp , but i started to sign players (only welsh) this season

Wow you have made fantastic progress in such a short period of time, club is alredy close to the top and I'm sure NT will soon see dramatic improvements with new regens. Qualifying for Euro 2024 might be a possibility if new players progress well.

Could you please post screens of club's best eleven (both overall and latest season) and records? Want to see those who made history for FC Andorra ;)

i've loved both this and your quernsey story, but if you ever get tired of this one, could you take on Merthyr Town? they are an Welsh club playing in the English league ( 8th tier if i'm correct) , they produce Welsh players aswell so maybe you could do an only welsh challenge or something :)

i've achieved back to back promotions all the way to League 2 with them, and still playing :)
Not sure if i want to attempt another like this when i'm done, I'm a long way off done yet anyway.

Wow you have made fantastic progress in such a short period of time, club is alredy close to the top and I'm sure NT will soon see dramatic improvements with new regens. Qualifying for Euro 2024 might be a possibility if new players progress well.

Could you please post screens of club's best eleven (both overall and latest season) and records? Want to see those who made history for FC Andorra ;)
Yea no problem, sadly none of them are Andorran.....yet.
you should defo give the san marino a go

Did it on fm12 plus there is already a San Marino story on here.

We start the season by crushing Betis
6968_zpsec855acf.png

We also got a nasty draw for the Champions League.
47_zps14cbefc0.png

EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-6_zps6d55bb1a.png

14-1 is better than we were getting last season. I'm aiming for the Quarter finals this year, we should be more than good enough provided we escape the group.
11_zpsbc37bb48.png

I had a Welsh Philip Sly when I took Rangers back to the SPL!

bb9c3165-9c78-4f3b-8000-3c994e72c595_zps1cc3e6bf.jpg

39f9ba43-eaa1-4367-99ec-97e9dbe57f24_zps7479c521.jpg

Take it with a pinch of salt, that's not my formation and it has a left winger in defence!
I had a Welsh Philip Sly when I took Rangers back to the SPL!
I could do with a couple more of him let me tell ya!

I could do with a couple more of him let me tell ya!

Mine was ***** anyway!

Had great potential but arrived at the club at 15, stayed in the youth team until 17 with about 15 first team appearences in two seasons, loaned out every season until he was 21, playing plenty games every year and didn't improve much at all despite that. When he came back he still had a 4 and a half star rating.

Is Philip Sly another one of the SI guys who put their name into the game and a regen picks it up every season, like Dunc on here? I wonder!

Our friendlies went well, except Barnsley who apparantly have a world class keeper. We bombarded them for 90 minutes and we have every right to feel hard done to.
1254_zps7792db5e.png

We have stormed out of the blocks and it appears my new squad members have gelled perfectly.
10-4_zps51dc9d0b.png

We are top for now, however Barcelona can leap frog us if they win the game in hand they have
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-6_zps1bdd65c2.png

We got off to an absolute flyer in the CL.

JuventusvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps90ae9977.png

FCAndorravOlympiqueLyonnais_OverviewOverview_zpsfe6f7865.png

FCAndorravYoungBoys_OverviewOverview_zpsabf0d03f.png

3 wins from 3 puts us top of the group. Winning in Turin was a great start, Though i expect to beat team like Young Boys by bigger margins at least we can win when we are playing badly.
EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-7_zps7962c0a1.png

Barnsley are the bastards of pre season. My assistant managers seem to arrange games with them allot. They always injure about 5 players a game and I've beaten them once, out of every save game I've played in the FM series.

Mine was ***** anyway!

Had great potential but arrived at the club at 15, stayed in the youth team until 17 with about 15 first team appearences in two seasons, loaned out every season until he was 21, playing plenty games every year and didn't improve much at all despite that. When he came back he still had a 4 and a half star rating.

Is Philip Sly another one of the SI guys who put their name into the game and a regen picks it up every season, like Dunc on here? I wonder!
Mine is awesome! Wonder how man devs names are on fm?

looking good!!!
Thank you.

Barnsley are the bastards of pre season. My assistant managers seem to arrange games with them allot. They always injure about 5 players a game and I've beaten them once, out of every save game I've played in the FM series.

They didn't do anything like that, just brought a brick wall with them apparantly.

Mine is awesome! Wonder how man devs names are on fm?They didn't do anything like that, just brought a brick wall with them apparantly.
To be fair I did buy him from some Welsh team for £60k odd, and then sold him for £500k so it wasn't bad business. A few years later after a failed move at Crystal Palace, numerous loans to lower division clubs and I found him in the Blue Square Conference :D

screenshot of tactics... Please!

I'll go one better in next update.

To be fair I did buy him from some Welsh team for £60k odd, and then sold him for £500k so it wasn't bad business. A few years later after a failed move at Crystal Palace, numerous loans to lower division clubs and I found him in the Blue Square Conference :D

Gotta love profit!

Back