El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
For all those who are interested here is my tactic, Please note it is not plug and play and if it doesn't work for you please deal with it :P. It is currently built around a world class side. If using in lower leagues swap the trequartista for something else, I used a complete forward.
FC Andorra.tac

Still playing well despite one defeat.
20-3_zpsf6a397bc.png

Sat second since Barcelona have been on a storming run of late.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-8_zpsacd2e89f.png

We are absolutley flying in the CL

YoungBoysvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps95334755.png

OlympiqueLyonnaisvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps56f9a0c3.png

FCAndorravJuventus_OverviewOverview_zpsbc025a2e.png

3 more wins including a brilliant away win to Lyon leaves us top on a maximum 18 points, twice as many as Juventus in second.
EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-2_zpse226e622.png

I'll go one better in next update.Gotta love profit!
It was quite good trying to sign regens when Rangers were in the lower divisions of Scottish football, I could only at best sign SPL youth players and they were costly. I signed five youth players from the second division each for around £0-£30k and they turned out to be great players.In years gone by FM has gave you a helpful nudge and a player's value often dictated how good they are or how good they can be. Now though, it's more to do with what level they are playing at and rightly so.

It was quite good trying to sign regens when Rangers were in the lower divisions of Scottish football, I could only at best sign SPL youth players and they were costly. I signed five youth players from the second division each for around £0-£30k and they turned out to be great players.In years gone by FM has gave you a helpful nudge and a player's value often dictated how good they are or how good they can be. Now though, it's more to do with what level they are playing at and rightly so.

I'm with you all the way there

Barcelona broke our hearts in the Copa Del Rey, But screw them we're still in the CL and they're not!
cupfix_zpsc52f4312.png

If Mallorca hadn't had an inspired defence we would of gone 10 for 10 alas 9 in 10 will have to do.
30-1_zps5f49b56a.png

We have snatched the lead off Barcelona and i intend to fight for it all the way, We play Barca on the last day of the season.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages_zps7067cf4e.png

We drew Dutch giants Ajax in the CL, They taught us a footballing lesson at the Amsterdam Arena before we thankfully returned the favour in Andorra.
AjaxvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps88c300a7.png

FCAndorravAjax_OverviewOverview_zps4aa64b33.png

Then rather boringly we drew Madrid in the next round, A 1-0 loss in the second leg wasn't enough to over turn our lead.
FCAndorravRMadrid_OverviewOverview_zpsefa02f6b.png

RMadridvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsdb01338e.png

Chelsea wait in the Semi final.​

My youth intake has ****** me off royally! Can anyone explain to me what the **** happend here?

FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers_zps8d7bb30d.png

My youth intake has ****** me off royally! Can anyone explain to me what the **** happend here?
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers_zps8d7bb30d.png
What the frak? Players from England, Swaziland, Germany & Croatia and only five non greyed out players? FM does like to play funny buggers sometimes. None of your greyed outs any good?

What the frak? Players from England, Swaziland, Germany & Croatia and only five non greyed out players? FM does like to play funny buggers sometimes. None of your greyed outs any good?

I can see my way to English, Croatian and German due to feeder clubs and my nationality. Swaziland though i can't explain. Sadly they are all **** :(

I can see my way to English, Croatian and German due to feeder clubs and my nationality. Swaziland though i can't explain. Sadly they are all **** :(
it's a bit ****** up. Maybe the birth rate in Andorra for that age group wasn't too good and that was the entire population of that age in the country :D I get Danish players for my greyed out ones because I'm Brian Laudrup. I don't understand that personally.

Have you tried to pick up youngsters from other clubs before they sign a contact with their clubs, you can pick up some bargains from them. Don't forget if they are young enough they become trained at club. In the past on the older football manager series I manage pick up load of good youngsters on low transfer fees before they signed professional for their clubs. That's before I read your story on Guernsey F.C., where you relied on your youth setup.

Have you tried to pick up youngsters from other clubs before they sign a contact with their clubs, you can pick up some bargains from them. Don't forget if they are young enough they become trained at club. In the past on the older football manager series I manage pick up load of good youngsters on low transfer fees before they signed professional for their clubs. That's before I read your story on Guernsey F.C., where you relied on your youth setup.

Yeah but they are not Andorran so wont be able too play for the Andorran National Side, thats why he is more peeved off as by not getting an decent quality youth it sets the NT back a year

Yeah but they are not Andorran so wont be able too play for the Andorran National Side, thats why he is more peeved off as by not getting an decent quality youth it sets the NT back a year
What's qualifying period for a player to become a Andorran national?.

Last edited:
So, if Man United were Andorran only Scholes and Giggsy would have Andorra nation?
No not just Giggsy and Scholes if Man United were Andorran club. You have to live in Andorra for twenty five years (25yrs) before they would have duel nationality then maybe they might be available for international duty for Andorra if they choose, not just at one club, could play for many different clubs in Andorra, so you have to live in the county 25 years without moving outside of that county. Here in England you need to live here for five years (5yrs) before have duel nationality, ie so if Cristiano Ronaldo chose not to play for Portugal internationally while living here, he could have play for England, being that he lived here for over six years and he could have took up his duel nationality as England if he chose to. But once you chosen to play for a senior international team and have played a competitive match for that county, you can't change. Friendlies and youth level don't count in real life.

Last edited:
it's also worth pointing our dual nationality is illegal in Andorra as well! So no high jacking anyone elses players alas.

Apparantly i have exceeded photobuckets 10gb bandwidth limit for the month! So i've had to make a new account lol.

First things first, The league 8 wins out of 8 can only mean one thing.
38_zps8755e5b3.jpg

We retain the title by a full 6 points and with a massive goal difference even if i would of liked one more goal.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-2_zps7fc0e175.png

Now onto the holy grail, Where we met Chelsea

It may not look it but this was a brilliant result, We were going down 3-0 at one point, In the end we were unlucky not to grab a 3rd. But regardless 2 precious away goals.
ChelseavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps018cc170.png

We romped away with it at home if im honest. Chelsea never looking like any kind of real threat to us.
FCAndorravChelsea_OverviewOverview_zpsbcf924a6.png

So the big one our first ever champions league final. Against Man Utd poachers of some of our best players, Although that did not help them one bit as we basically ***** slapped them into submission! The tiny country of Andorra has European champions for the first time ever.
FCAndorravManUtd_OverviewOverview_zps734d82b9.png

Back