El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
Despite the clubs Success i have not forgotten the NT, The NT is starting to improve very slowly with players from the Andorran league proving useless it was down to my own youth products to step up
andfix_zps81ab52d7.jpg

So some excellent results, You obviously have alredy seen the Israel result in my last update so i will go from there and highlight the good results.

2-0 in Estonia! The rarest of things an away win, More over a fully deserved away win. We dominated this game like we have never done before, Hopefully the tweaks to the formation are compensating for our lack of skill.
EstoniavAndorra_OverviewOverview-2_zps8f413142.png

You wait for an away win and then 2 come along at once! The first time we have ever had back to back wins and the 2-1 scoreline flatters Latvia.
LatviavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps0e82d4cf.png

And then we only went and drew with Croatia! 2 wins and a draw all on the back of each other was simply to good to be true. Something was starting to click on Andorran travels.
CroatiavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps171f16a0.png

We then proceeded to humble Estonia at home, We really started to rack up those points.
AndorravEstonia_OverviewOverview-2_zps30605415.png

Another point off Croatia, If we had kept 11 men on the pitch i'm certain we would of won this game.
AndorravCroatia_OverviewOverview_zpsed15dfbb.png

Ok we still were along way off qualification but we have certainly made progress. I firmly believe once i get the youth product playing we can comfortably qualify for a tournament.
1111_zpsbf999360.jpg

At the time of writing we keep fluctuating between 130-150 ish, A massive improvement on where we were
Can I ask about N. Ireland and New Zealand? Because on FM12 at the end of the first season, N. Ireland were 4th and New Zealand were like 206th underneath SAN MARINO

I thought this bared mentioning, 5 players is no mean feat and one of the others is a player we sold!
toty_zps94b64b56.jpg

We will again face English opposition.
tot_zps10504442.jpg

We have had some business come our way aswell more of those to good to be true offers for players, Typical of Manchester more money than sence!
manu2_zps48d73f1c.jpg

manu1_zps65803d6d.jpg

Replacements for both are incoming.

Jorgen Meng
Danish international was already coming to us but Ngobese's departure means he is now coming as first choice. IMO is just as good as Ngobese but doesn't take up a valuable foreign spot
JoslashrgenMeng_OverviewAttributes_zps8c3daea8.png

Koo Jae-Woong
This man I went searching for as a replacement for Nasa, What a player! On top of that he will be worth a small fortune in marketing. He will patrol our midfield
KooJae-Woong_OverviewAttributes_zps3bc03a6d.png

star_zps1052e5c6.jpg

Mousa Dembele
I found myself short of coer last season so he has been signed purley as that. He covers 3 positions for us so I will be looking for him to make an impact off the bench when needed.
MousaDembeacuteleacute_OverviewAttributes-2_zpsf9984515.png

We have also had the draw for the champions league and i think Juventus are following me.
cl_zpsf3a12263.jpg

EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-3_zpsff87c328.png

We still are not favourites for La Liga
odds_zpsb4491ac6.jpg

Can I ask about N. Ireland and New Zealand? Because on FM12 at the end of the first season, N. Ireland were 4th and New Zealand were like 206th underneath SAN MARINO
Northern Ireland are around 50th and New Zealand are around 150th both keep going up and down a bit, San Marino are 164th.

Last edited:
Our opposition has been quite easy all said and done in our friendlies however 4 wins from 4 is always good with some massive results!
friend_zps28cbee7b.jpg

We added another Spanish super cup to our trophy room
BarcelonavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsd340012e.png

FCAndorravBarcelona_OverviewOverview_zpsea154200.png

We also added another European super cup! I have had my eye on Tottenhams Jamie Gore for years heused to be at Southampton but Tottenham got to him before I got the funds together.
FCAndorravTottenham_OverviewOverview_zps13ac452c.png

Unfortunatley forgot to SS at 10 games, So 20 games in we have had some mixed form, including 5 draws in a row!
Untitled_zps1f8ffca7.jpg

We sit 2nd with 2 games in hand, Even winning those 2 games will not allow us to jump Barcelona So when we play them we need to take points off them.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-3_zps672bb2ee.png

We have also completed the champions league group stages.

FCAndorravSportingPOR_OverviewOverview_zps28431454.png

JuventusvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsc792eb4a.png

PanathinaikosvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps8946f322.png

FCAndorravPanathinaikos_OverviewOverview_zps2482be2d.png

SportingPORvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsafa7ce32.png

FCAndorravJuventus_OverviewOverview_zps928f5eb6.png

We lost 1 game won 5 leaves us top quite handily
EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-4_zpse70ce7ba.png

We also won the world club cup exactly at the canter I imagined we would.
PumasvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsd7684f38.png

RivervFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps09a83c80.png

Last edited:
9 wins from 10 with 1 loss
30_zps097d6b2f.jpg

Hows this for a scoreline?
GranadavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps04c0cd9a.png

We are still second and still 2 games in hand, However if we win those 2 games we will now over take Barcelona.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-4_zps3adb38db.png

Back in the champions league we drew AC Milan. After a draw at the San Siro we destroyed them in Andorra.
ACMilanvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsb70bccb3.png

FCAndorravACMilan_OverviewOverview_zps00a64d02.png

We then drew new European super power Man City and we absolutley humiliated them in there own stadium and duly finished the job in Andorra.
ManCityvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsab8e7aa3.png

FCAndorravManCity_OverviewOverview_zpscf8bacba.png

We return to Manchester to face United in the semi final.

It would seem this is what I can expect from my youth intakes now 5 players! Horrible glitch but at least I got some players this time around!
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers-3_zpsf0f2a545.png

Borja Cifuentes
Thankfully a brilliant young talent, I'll re-train him to play left wing as an inside forward and i'm confident first team wait for him in a few years time.
BorjaCifuentes_OverviewProfile_zpsc190e732.png

Juan Carlos Galindo
Another great youngster, Will hopefully be good enough to play up front.
JuanCarlosGalindo_OverviewProfile_zps6848ea9a.png

Laureano Velarde
Looks like he will be a real class centre back. Hopefully can come into both the club and NT first teams.
LaureanoVelarde_OverviewProfile_zpsdce6c694.png

Domingos Pacheco
I'm going to need to change formation with all these Attacking Midfielders coming through. Another one who looks really good. Hopefully an option in a few years.
DomingosPacheco_OverviewProfile_zps8c6446ac.png

I'm hoping if i can get my scouting range upgraded again my intakes will increase in numbers!​

Last 8 games and we had 7 wins, The last game was my second string so they did OK considering.
345346_zps1a52bb61.jpg

We have obviously won the league, why else would i field my second string! We won it with one game to spare and that gives us our 3rd league in as many seasons!
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-5_zps2b5a8e49.png

I wont pretend i'm bothered about the Copa Del Rey but when we do well it's always nice. So winning it was always going to be welcome as was beating Barcelona in the final.
spanishcup_zps0fe24ea8.jpg

FCAndorravBarcelona_OverviewOverview_zps47f25e4c.png

Back to the big one the Champions League we face Man Utd. In what had to be the best 2 legs the Champions League where we have just about got through.
ManUtdvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsff5cfa36.png

FCAndorravManUtd_OverviewOverview_zpse5e33850.png

We faced MORE English opposition, I may as well play in the premier league at this rate! Regardless we crushed Chelsea and won our second champions league trophy!
ChelseavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps194a599e.png

We also cleaned up the end of year awards.
LIGABBVA_AwardsAwardWinners_zps424bdf4a.png

LIGABBVA_AwardsAwardWinners-2_zps8d1b6eda.png

topgs_zps810585e7.jpg

Europe_AwardsAwardWinners_zps8168b213.png

45586978_zps779e0a76.jpg

Doing really well! The intake IS a bug and if it carries on it will have nasty knock on effects on everything. It MUST be reported to SI.

I'll go upload it, Is it just a known bug or is it a new one?
It's been around on some saves in some countries for at least the whole of FM13 and it takes its toll on long term saves. But since this new patch it's on more saves in more countries, more drastically. However, it happens more on edited games.

It's been around on some saves in some countries for at least the whole of FM13 and it takes its toll on long term saves. But since this new patch it's on more saves in more countries, more drastically. However, it happens more on edited games.
So the custon database screws me up? Lovely....

Hey about how many players do you have loaded?
Its a small database with all Andorrans loaded, so maybe 14000 i think

After a season of massive success we have probably the strongest squad in football, This means not alot needs adding. We have sold a few players for what i feel are very worth while amounts. So I have only brought in 1 player. While my HOYD has had his ability to sign players taken away, I can't use all the south Americans he keeps signing!

Tycho van der Wel
This young Dutch man can cover 4 positions for us. He looks like he has talent to burn, He will start on the bench then who knows.
TychovanderWel_OverviewAttributes_zps43c42f46.png

Our overall transfers has had to be done in 2 SS as that many left the club mainly on loan, George Clifford spent most of his time moaning about not playing, when he was signed as backup so i snapped Galatasarys hand off. Zigor Ugarte leaves for 4.8m a player I have had since the first season so i was sad to see him leave. Francesco Formigoni has gone to Man City for a staggering 42m! Iff you can remember I signed him on a free! I am also abusing my feeder club Herenveen as there facilities are better than mine!
FCAndorra_TransfersHistory_zps7fb77117.png

FCAndorra_TransfersHistory-2_zpsa00c00a5.png

We are second favourites for the league, Not sure what I need to do to be favourites...
odds_zps1147daec.png

We played all our friendlies away and still won them all.
friend_zps0d6f2231.png

We have been drawn in an "easy" champions league group apparantly. Lyon are never easy.
clg_zps64feca69.png

cll_zpse7e1205c.png

First 10 games of the season, Euro super cup and Spanish super cup to follow.​

We have started well this seson already picking up 2 bits of silerware and storming on in the league with 9 wins.
10_zpsefe2f453.png

BarcelonavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview-2_zps456f0033.png

FCAndorravBarcelona_OverviewOverview-2_zps5d615e7c.png

FCAndorravTottenham_OverviewOverview-2_zpsf29b4854.png

Top with a two point lead, All well and good so far.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-6_zps606e08f0.png

We'e going well in the champions league

FCAndorravFCKoslashbenhavn_OverviewOverview_zps17fbf2a7.png

FCAndorravOlympiqueLyonnais_OverviewOverview_zpsa16f0f4b.png

SlovanBratislavavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps03596465.png

Maximum points leaves us top of the group after 3 games.
EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-7_zps41ec8a9d.png

Back