El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
you're dominating everywhere at this stage :)

too bad for the youth intake glitch, though it seems to me you still manage to get great players - that guy Domingos Pacheco is one of the best I've ever seen at just 14!

you're dominating everywhere at this stage :)

too bad for the youth intake glitch, though it seems to me you still manage to get great players - that guy Domingos Pacheco is one of the best I've ever seen at just 14!
My intake before that was absolutley shocking! Pacheco is a beast, he also jumped to 5* potential when I signed him up Andorra expect great things. Still sorley lacking a quality keeper.

My intake before that was absolutley shocking! Pacheco is a beast, he also jumped to 5* potential when I signed him up Andorra expect great things. Still sorley lacking a quality keeper.
In three youth intakes now I've never once had a decent keeper. I don't have one in my first team either.I'm scared.

I'm going to brek from tradition and start with the January transfer window, as I feel it's significant. We have broke our transfer record to the tune of 40m.

gore_zps90f9b400.png

gore2_zps87a3cf5a.png

gore1_zpsbe175ee3.png

Jamie Gore
England international Gore has been on my radar for years. I tried to get him in the summer but Tottenham wanted 130m! In January he declared that he wanted to move, so I set abut unsettling him. His agent ontacted us saying he wanted to move to us if we could agree a deal with Tottenham. Much negotiationg later and a 40m deal was agreed and I finally got my man. Obviously I haven't spent 40m to sit him on the bench so he will go straight into our first team, He is cup tied in the Champions League but he is still a worthwhile signing.
JamieGore_OverviewAttributes_zpsd2bff095.png

He proved his worth in is debut.
gore4_zpsa69d59e2.png

gore3_zpsbae03fbb.png

RMadridvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps49f4a7db.png

With that business done we look to the league. Gore also scored against Barca in his very next game aswell :)
21_zpsbf312ea5.png

We are top by 7 points with 3 games in hand.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-8_zpsa9fea6fa.png

We qualified handily from our CL group aswell.
FCKoslashbenhavnvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsa895712a.png

FCAndorravSlovanBratislava_OverviewOverview_zpsed12c911.png

OlympiqueLyonnaisvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsdca876df.png

Losing to Lyon made no difference we still finished first.

It hasn't all been amazing results however. We some how lost the world club cup!
MonterreyvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps1451378b.png

SantosvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsa9a032b4.png

Our poor showing here is exactly why I signed Gore, I can't have my strikers going missing like this.

We also crashed out of the Copa Del Rey, but i'm not so bothered by that.
14475_zpsb49b2619.png

Last edited:
In three youth intakes now I've never once had a decent keeper. I don't have one in my first team either.I'm scared.

I have Spains number 1 as my GK but he won't help the Andorran NT, I don't even need world class just better than my former number 1 from the Spanish 5th tier!

rename the club barca your odds will be way better but keep up the good work loving this

The league has become a formallity, We are really starting to destroy teams now.
30_zpsb036f02c.png

First by 13 points with a game in hand....
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages_zps39a155b3.png

In the champions league we drew a team who i've never heard of Viktoria Plzenv. I'm not sure how they got here as they were awful.
ViktoriaPlzenvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsdd6d71d9.png

FCAndorravViktoriaPlzen_OverviewOverview_zpsec322657.png

We drew Tottenham in the quarter final, They had attacking bite since we took their best player. They were hard to break down but never looked like scoring.
TottenhamvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsaa9aaaec.png

FCAndorravTottenham_OverviewOverview_zps7a74b080.png

Barcelona will oppose us in the semi final.​

You're doing really well. I never said it was the database ******** you, I said it makes it more likely.

Nope Andorra don't have one. The option to get one should be there in FM14 IMO

And a reserve squad? Also, if you have a reserve squad, can you arrange friendlies? i'm asking this because i don't play in the Spanish league because i can't control the B team, not even the chance to make them using my tactic model, which i think it's wrong. It's like another satellite club, isn't?

You're doing really well. I never said it was the database ******** you, I said it makes it more likely.

Having 5 or 6 players come from the youth income to the -18s squad is more realistic, don't you agree? After all, not all player will because professionals and reach the 1st squad, right? So the same happens in the lower layers of the club.

Sorry i didn't mean it to come across like that, it's just my own musing onthe subject.

And a reserve squad? Also, if you have a reserve squad, can you arrange friendlies? i'm asking this because i don't play in the Spanish league because i can't control the B team, not even the chance to make them using my tactic model, which i think it's wrong. It's like another satellite club, isn't?
Just an u19's who I haven't tried controlling but I assume i can if I like. I think a board option is needed for B teams.

Having 5 or 6 players come from the youth income to the -18s squad is more realistic, don't you agree? After all, not all player will because professionals and reach the 1st squad, right? So the same happens in the lower layers of the club.

It is more realistic yes but if it's going to be like that we should have youth levels all the way down IMO.

Mojo, you idea is to have lower youth teams?

Btw, is that possible to do in the editor?

Mojo, you idea is to have lower youth teams?

Btw, is that possible to do in the editor?

It's the only workable way if only 5 are promoted each year. I doubt its possible or someone would of done it by now.

It would seem this is what I can expect from my youth intakes now 5 players! Horrible glitch but at least I got some players this time around!
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers-3_zpsf0f2a545.png

Borja Cifuentes
Thankfully a brilliant young talent, I'll re-train him to play left wing as an inside forward and i'm confident first team wait for him in a few years time.
BorjaCifuentes_OverviewProfile_zpsc190e732.png

Juan Carlos Galindo
Another great youngster, Will hopefully be good enough to play up front.
JuanCarlosGalindo_OverviewProfile_zps6848ea9a.png

Laureano Velarde
Looks like he will be a real class centre back. Hopefully can come into both the club and NT first teams.
LaureanoVelarde_OverviewProfile_zpsdce6c694.png

Domingos Pacheco
I'm going to need to change formation with all these Attacking Midfielders coming through. Another one who looks really good. Hopefully an option in a few years.
DomingosPacheco_OverviewProfile_zps8c6446ac.png

I'm hoping if i can get my scouting range upgraded again my intakes will increase in numbers!​

This should go here, my bad. I have no idea what i've done with the other one now either!

Back