El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
Honestly it's all to easy
38_zpsfa7988fb.png

40m man indeed! He scored 7 made the other 2 and won the penalty that was missed!
AtMadridvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps05cf36bc.png

4th La Liga in a row wrapped up. With us scoring freely all season.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-2_zpse88fb9d6.png

The champions league against Barcelona who are looking for something from the season since stamped our authority all over the league. Unlucky for them as we stamped our authority all over this as well.
BarcelonavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps48cef385.png

FCAndorravBarcelona_OverviewOverview_zps9ca51338.png

Man City in the final and this scoreline flatters us hugley. We just scored wwith every shot we had.
FCAndorravManCity_OverviewOverview_zpse7598282.png

3 Champions leagues in a row, the aim now is to do this with Andorrans.​

I had a bit on my Guernsey save last weekend but it didn't hold me like this is. So yes for now just this.

I now have in my possession a database with the tier 4 5 and 6 of Portugal. As i said before, if you want to try a game with teams more broke, more poor and with less infrastructures, this is the real deal! Also, don't forget that apart from Sporting, Benfica and Porto, only 2 teams have conquer the league, ever!
View attachment 316259

All credits go to Sheldon in CM Fanático site (portuguese Fm fan site)

Having 5 or 6 players come from the youth income to the -18s squad is more realistic, don't you agree? After all, not all player will because professionals and reach the 1st squad, right? So the same happens in the lower layers of the club.
No. It's not but at first look I can see why you'd think that if you didn't know the facts, if you look at any youth team, they have more players than that come through every year, mathematically, if you take the English leagues, if everyone from the intake is signed then the U18s squad is 15 players, is that realistic? Players may not make the first team of their club but most of them at least make the upper tiers of non-league if products from a top academy and a good proportion of those cut could make the Championship and the problem will get worse the lower down the structure you go, there won't be enough players and the overall quality will go down, the transfer market will have very few options leading to overinflated prices and that inflation and lack of depth will slowly work up the leagues. Also, some top level players won't be produced potentially, as at some clubs at some points there has been golden generations where one or more top level players would have also been produced if the same players were reproduced in-game.

I've seen research which proves lower leagues repopulation isn't at the quality it should be so decent-good lower levels players are going to be sorely missed, combine that with less loan options and even further down the pyramid it looks even bleaker.

Last edited:
No. It's not but at first look I can see why you'd think that if you didn't know the facts, if you look at any youth team, they have more players than that come through every year, mathematically, if you take the English leagues, if everyone from the intake is signed then the U18s squad is 15 players, is that realistic? Players may not make the first team of their club but most of them at least make the upper tiers of non-league if products from a top academy and a good proportion of those cut could make the Championship and the problem will get worse the lower down the structure you go, there won't be enough players and the overall quality will go down, the transfer market will have very few options leading to overinflated prices and that inflation and lack of depth will slowly work up the leagues. Also, some top level players won't be produced potentially, as at some clubs at some points there has been golden generations where one or more top level players would have also been produced if the same players were reproduced in-game.

I've seen research which proves lower leagues repopulation isn't at the quality it should be so decent-good lower levels players are going to be sorely missed, combine that with less loan options and even further down the pyramid it looks even bleaker.

You called this a bug and was reported to SI, correct? Did they noticed?

You called this a bug and was reported to SI, correct? Did they noticed?
It has been noticed and they confirm it is a bug. I've not had an intake since the patch but when other people have had it then it has been a bug.

It has been noticed and they confirm it is a bug. I've not had an intake since the patch but when other people have had it then it has been a bug.

Not having an intake like poor players or no player at all?

Btw, apologies to Mojo for invading is thread.

Last edited:

Don't worry about it, it is a bug that had affected me after all.

I may give that Potuguese league a go if i ever finish this.

We dominated last season, So with that in mind i'm looking to bring some Andorran players into the first team. This means some players are going, So I offered some out for huge money and this is where we got.

3_zps03c1a1e4.png

2_zps5307efe3.png

Our Unkrainian duo gone for 92m! This left me with 2 first team places to fill and after some shuffling I needed a central midfielder and a right winger. Santiago Parada will fill the central midfield role, Though it may be a little bit to soon i'm hoping the world class player next to him will ick up his slack and bring him on nicley. Eduardo Carracelas will come in on the right wing, I believe he is more than ready for this, I will need to play him as a winger instead of our traditional inside forward as he is right footed. I will also have a scattering of Andorran youth on the bench throughout the season.

SantiagoParada_OverviewAttributes_zps339a1ef7.png

EduardoCarracelas_OverviewAttributes_zpsb0bdb708.png

Here is the rest of the transfer dealings.
FCAndorra_TransfersHistory-3_zps46004cec.png

The champions league groups are in.
6_zpsba778fb4.png

EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages_zpsb489608c.png

We still aren't favourites for La Liga.
odds_zpsd14cb112.png

The board think we are though as I was given no choice in this.
exp_zpsd110d98c.png

Big NT update next

Last edited:
Things are looking uo with the NT, We have strung together a few results and are looking like a proper team now. I have cause for optimisum with the European Championship qualifying group we have been given.

EuropeanChampionshipQualifying_OverviewStages_zpsbf4661f1.png

That is an insanley easy group! Only Belgium and Bosnia are ranked in the top 50, We can qualify from this group.

Here are our best results in order of when they were achieved.

2021 saw us get 4 back to back wins and 7 world cup qualifying points.

We outplayed Icland from the first whistle and really should of scored more. Regardless this is our biggest ever win.
AndorravIceland_OverviewOverview_zpse3244385.png

Our second win in a row and one we fully deserved, We had 2 goal diasallowed.
AndorravAlbania_OverviewOverview_zps99dfc169.png

This was a big result Hungary are over 40 places higher than us in the rankings.
AndorravHungary_OverviewOverview_zpse26e7eea.png

I can remember a time whn Romania could put 8 past us, Oh how the mighty have fallen. 4th win in a row and a delerious Andorra!
AndorravRomania_OverviewOverview_zps8b626144.png

I had designs onwinning this game but given our stature a draw is still a good result.
IcelandvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsd97b18ee.png

2022 we won 4 out of 5 games!

We dismantled Taipei to run out deserved winners.
AndorravChineseTaipeiChinaPR_OverviewOverview_zps7c2ce4ca.png

Those of you paying attention will notice Finland are in our euro qualifying group. This friendly win bodes well for us.
AndorravFinland_OverviewOverview_zpse6d1f14b.png

Some inspired defending saw us grab all 3 euro points to get us off to a flyer.
NIrelandvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpscba3fb65.png

IMO the best team in the group, or that was my opinion until we out played them!
AndorravBelgium_OverviewOverview_zpsed65f186.png

This is why we need a better keeper, He was responsile for all 3 goals. On a plus note we scored 6 and witnessed the first ever Andorran hat trick!
LuxembourgvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps290b52fb.png

There it is top of the group sitting pretty :)

EuropeanChampionshipQualifying_OverviewStages-2_zpsd46562af.png

All results.

andfix_zps80128837.png

Last edited:
We destroyed all our friendly opponents, granted our oppenents were not the best but a win is a win is a win.
friendfix_zpsf750490f.png

We again won the euro super cup and spanish super cup again aswell as winning 9 of our 10 games. Really happy to see the Andorran players chipping in Jimenez is 3rd highest goal scorer in La Liga and more impressivley most of them are off the bench.
fix10_zps352658da.png

We are top by 4 points, and despite having a weaker squad we are still dominating.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-3_zpsc9ec1ff8.png

We are also still going strong in the champions league.

FCAndorravZenit_OverviewOverview_zps173a913c.png

FCAndorravInter_OverviewOverview_zpsc7a3d02c.png

AnderlechtvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps6176a454.png

3 wins from 3 leaves us comfortably top, I honestly exspected better from Inter and Zenit yet Anderlecht have give us the best fight.
EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-2_zps5554e18d.png

Andorran players are playing brilliantly and im delighted with them.​

As in not passing my nation's regen creation date. Brilliant work MojoDex and hopefully you can make the Euros.

screenshots of current best andorran player and/or top scorer please ;)

Ok, now, seriously, this is getting boring :P Amazing job done here... Kudos, MojoDex...

Can you post SS of the two players you sold?
Not a problem
AndriyYaremchuk_OverviewAttributes_zpsf30468fd.png

AlexandrLogunov_OverviewAttributes-2_zpscd6b2a63.png

Both have been playing better for there new clubs than they ever did for me rather annoyingly!
screenshots of current best andorran player and/or top scorer please ;)
I'll be honest there is 3 I can't split for best player so here you go.

EduardoCarracelas_OverviewAttributes-2_zpsa5a2286f.png

EugenioAndreacutesJimeacutenez_OverviewAttributes_zps6ea4bc6c.png

KevinEduardoMartiacuten_OverviewAttributes_zps4db99331.png

Carracelas is obviously the top scorer with a mighty 16 goals!

Ok, now, seriously, this is getting boring :P Amazing job done here... Kudos, MojoDex...
Lol thanks
in what way is this getting boring?
He's joking ;)

Back