El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
I've read both your stories over the past few days Mojo - really impressive :)

I wish I could play as fast as you... I seem to obsess over every little detail :P

Perhaps in you next story you could try to rebuild Hungary into the power they where in the 1950's

cheers mate

No problem at all :)
I've read both your stories over the past few days Mojo - really impressive :)

I wish I could play as fast as you... I seem to obsess over every little detail :P

Perhaps in you next story you could try to rebuild Hungary into the power they where in the 1950's

I never obsess over details, if it seems minor it probably is.

My next save will likley be something alot more short term. Thisone still has 20 seasons to run IMO.

Our squad has been hugely disrupted by the Asian u23's, Asian Cup and Central American Cup This means 3 of my best players are missing for 1-2 months. So in December I made the decision to bring in some free transfers to shore up the squad.

Daniel Sturridge
Will play on the left for the time being while Diaz is away, then will drop to the bench.
DanielSturridge_OverviewAttributes_zps50e2b261.png

Keven Aleman
I made a slight error in signing him, as he them sodded off to a tourament straight away. Bench all the way.
KevenAlemaacuten_OverviewAttributes_zpsa4992633.png

Thomas Vermaelen
Ofer keeps getting suspended so Vermaelen here will provide cover as and when needed.
ThomasVermaelen_OverviewAttributes_zps5623dc2c.png

We have managed to get through the inconvenient internationals mostly unscathed.
20_zps1220953c.png

We lost for the first time in a long time though. Because Internationals and injuries against us we had a rather young team out.
45666666666698_zpsecfabf2d.png

We are still top by 2 points with a game in hand. It could of all been alot worse, Now we need to press on at full strength.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-4_zpse8c69b91.png

Last edited:
whats your youth intake been like have thay fixed the bug do you know

A quick update on the NT just to bring thm up to date with where I am with the club. We have played a further 2 games.

I'm sure some of you are wondering why I care about beating Bukina Faso, I care because they are ranked 16th in the world! They are the highest ranked team that would play us and we absolutley out classed them.
AndorravBurkinaFaso_OverviewOverview-2_zpsb0951081.png

We also got a hard fought win off Bosnia, the only other team who are a real threat in the group IMO.
AndorravBosniaampHerzegovina_OverviewOverview_zps89b25544.png

This is how our run in looks. I feel wins from both Finland games and a win from Northern Ireland will see us qualify with any luck. That's what I would like anyway, I don't want to need a result from Belgium or Bosnia away.
1458_zps94bcc110.png

We are doing amazingly well in the champions league, Ripping opposition to shreds.

ZenitvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps2b9ded89.png

IntervFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps34dfbdf6.png

FCAndorravAnderlecht_OverviewOverview_zps99cf6c3a.png

Maximum points is a real statement of our intent only 2 goals conceded is also something to be proud of.
EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-4_zps43fcfc9d.png

We drew Lech of Poland in the next round, Nope i've never heard of them either. It was certainly the kindest draw we could of got.
EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-3_zpscd1966dd.png

Lechs squad is terrible and I expected to beat them handily. 4-1 away wasn't bad.
LechvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsbff4a0c3.png

What we did to them at home though should border on illegal! Lech were humiliated in emphatic style, 10-0 was our biggest ever champions league win and saw us cruising into the next round 14-1 on aggregate.
FCAndorravLech_OverviewOverview_zpsf1fb1f76.png

Last edited:
the bug is still on my game just got a intake only 5 where not greyed out

Creating a San Marinese team to be added to blue square south. I think I read somewhere on here in the past that you have to change something specific to make sure your youth intake is from a specific country - FC Andorra - Andorran intake.

Thanks in advance!

Lech should be proud they scored.
I was a little bit annoyed

Lech Poznans the team that came up with the crowd huddle thing
Could of done with that in goal ;)

the bug is still on my game just got a intake only 5 where not greyed out
Oh joy more for me then....

Creating a San Marinese team to be added to blue square south. I think I read somewhere on here in the past that you have to change something specific to make sure your youth intake is from a specific country - FC Andorra - Andorran intake.

Thanks in advance!

I forget exactly how to do it now. But if youu look at Swansea and the San Marino club in the editor that will show you to set it up.

Doing really well. Keep it up.

Thank you.

Swansea's base nation is set to Wales, while their Nation and Continental Nation are set to England.

I did this with Rangers and I have a save in the English system where the base nation is showing as Scotland, we still play in Glasgow and get Scottish intakes.

It didn't work the first time so I had to create another one in the editor and get rid of the one I created in the first place. FM was basically playing funny buggers again, as it likes to, but it may work for you first time.

For your next game you could create a Greenland league maybe? it hasn't been done for FM2013 and you could upload it for everyone else too.

Or start in Wales or Northern Ireland. Make a new, solid structure in a different British league to compete with England now that Scottish football is on it's knees. I like the idea of building the reputation of a league and country while building up a club too, it's rewarding.

I was thinking of doing a story on here with somewhere like Poland, Austria, Bulgaria, Slovakia, somewhere in that general area of Europe. First I have to finish my Rangers save, which will take a while, but my new laptop has arrived, just need to shift all my files over :D 16GB of RAM should do me nicely.

After last seasons appalling shoowing in the world club cup, we were determined to make amends this season.

1_zpsac337d90.png

Mexican champions Cruz Azul were swatted aside, In a game where they got more cards than anything else. I was delighted to see two Andorran goal scorers aswell as an Andorran man of the match.
CruzAzulvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpscd89bc09.png

2_zps16441534.png

Brazillian power house Santos proved to lack the poer to topple us as Alon Offer gave a master class in towering headers.
FCAndorravSantos_OverviewOverview_zps405e736f.png

3_zpsa6432bb4.png

4_zps14b09922.png

5_zps532b9df7.png

ClubWorldChampionship_AwardsAwardWinners_zpsb2dfbed3.png

We have also had a player win European golden boy. We have won this mny times, this time however an Andorran player has won it!
Europe_AwardsAwardWinners-2_zps47ff8ff5.png

Hopefully the start of something great for Andorran football.​

For your next game you could create a Greenland league maybe? it hasn't been done for FM2013 and you could upload it for everyone else too.

Or start in Wales or Northern Ireland. Make a new, solid structure in a different British league to compete with England now that Scottish football is on it's knees. I like the idea of building the reputation of a league and country while building up a club too, it's rewarding.

I was thinking of doing a story on here with somewhere like Poland, Austria, Bulgaria, Slovakia, somewhere in that general area of Europe. First I have to finish my Rangers save, which will take a while, but my new laptop has arrived, just need to shift all my files over :D 16GB of RAM should do me nicely.

My editor skills aren't great i wouldn't trust myself to make a league. I'll probably look at something a bit more short term for my next save, not sure i have another one of these in me.

16gb! I'm coming to your house to play fm! How much did it cost and whee did you get it if you dont mind me asking?

Back