El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
My editor skills aren't great i wouldn't trust myself to make a league. I'll probably look at something a bit more short term for my next save, not sure i have another one of these in me.

16gb! I'm coming to your house to play fm! How much did it cost and whee did you get it if you dont mind me asking?
No problem at all:

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/hp-envy-dv7-7332ea-17-3-laptop-20731952-pdt.html

I couldn't have got anything as good for cheaper, and as it's HP I put my trust in it over more expensive Acers or Lenovos. It's superb!

I wanted a hi-spec laptop so I went for something a bit more expensive but for £900 I can't complain.

Scotland might be a long trek for a game of FM :D I'm enjoying it so far. Fired up FM last night to sort my files out and it didn't take as long as my old laptop and that was just getting it started. Can't wait to blast through seasons.

The youth intake bug continues, But i FINALLY got the GK i have been asking for.

FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers_zps2d9aa7b4.png

Borja Gonzalez
He will need re-training and will likley never be good enough for the club, Most likely only back up for the NT but I will bide my time and see how he turns out.
BorjaGonzaacutelez_OverviewAttributes_zps3d0564dc.png

Imanol Sola
A future number 1 for both club and country. He has amazing physical stats for a 14yo and I exspect great great things. Youth team then a loan then maybe first team awaits.
ImanolSola_OverviewAttributes_zps3118e7f0.png

Does that keeper have a Scottish brother that I could borrow? :(

I'm jealous. Well done mate you've worked wonders.

No problem at all:

Buy HP ENVY dv7-7332ea 17.3" Laptop | Free Delivery | Currys

I couldn't have got anything as good for cheaper, and as it's HP I put my trust in it over more expensive Acers or Lenovos. It's superb!

I wanted a hi-spec laptop so I went for something a bit more expensive but for £900 I can't complain.

Scotland might be a long trek for a game of FM :D I'm enjoying it so far. Fired up FM last night to sort my files out and it didn't take as long as my old laptop and that was just getting it started. Can't wait to blast through seasons.

Does that keeper have a Scottish brother that I could borrow? :(

I'm jealous. Well done mate you've worked wonders.

That laptop is a monster! Sadly out of my price range. I'll be looking for something quite a bit cheaper lol.

After i signed him up he worth 2m at 14! I've got me a genuine wonder kid :D

That laptop is a monster! Sadly out of my price range. I'll be looking for something quite a bit cheaper lol.

After i signed him up he worth 2m at 14! I've got me a genuine wonder kid :D

There's some good laptops about for £400-£600 ish if you don't mind a drop in screen size but the RAM you need for FM to run fast is roughly 8GB ish apparently. I was looking for cheaper but desperately wanted a high spec one for FM and AutoCAD. Currys are quite good for choice online and Dell website is okay too. For what mine is though, it's better than a mac (spec wise) and £600 odd cheaper. I'm fair chuffed :D

You jammy sod! He looks immense! For a 14 year old that is ridiculous, my 21 year old keeper isn't half as good :(

There's some good laptops about for £400-£600 ish if you don't mind a drop in screen size but the RAM you need for FM to run fast is roughly 8GB ish apparently. I was looking for cheaper but desperately wanted a high spec one for FM and AutoCAD. Currys are quite good for choice online and Dell website is okay too. For what mine is though, it's better than a mac (spec wise) and £600 odd cheaper. I'm fair chuffed :D

You jammy sod! He looks immense! For a 14 year old that is ridiculous, my 21 year old keeper isn't half as good :(

My GF is adament i can't have a better laptop than her, But what she doesn't know ;)

It's all coming good for Andorra now! :D

30 games in and Barcelon had to ruin our winning streak!
30_zpsccab6b4e.png

We're nice and comfortable at the top by 5 points, although i'm thinking selling Yaremchuk to Madrid was a mistake as he has improved them hugely.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-5_zps4418210a.png

In the champions league we drew Man City and proceded to show them why we are a notch above them, 3-0 and 2-1.
ManCityvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsb36150b9.png

FCAndorravManCity_OverviewOverview-2_zps0b24db00.png

We got this message after the City game, breaking our own record with at least 2 more games to go.
goals_zps8e7d0c61.png

We then played Chelsea the semi final and just destroyed them 4-1 twice.
FCAndorravChelsea_OverviewOverview_zpsf647f21a.png

ChelseavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps2ebda3fa.png

We will boringly play Barcelona in the final sigh
final_zps12cc8866.png

Last edited:
My GF is adament i can't have a better laptop than her, But what she doesn't know ;)

It's all coming good for Andorra now! :D

You wear the trousers, mate. Show her who's boss ;)

well done mate so is the team the best and bigest in the world and how the nt coming along 1 other thing when you make a tac do you leave the seting as thay are then tweak them as you go

well done mate so is the team the best and bigest in the world and how the nt coming along 1 other thing when you make a tac do you leave the seting as thay are then tweak them as you go

The NT is fully updated to where i am in game next game in in June, but i'm trying to get a top 20 team friendly before then. I'll leave tactics standard and tweak as I go as I feel it needs it.

Would love to see attribute analysis graph screen shots of your first team and national team.

You must have some extremely talented players.

Would love to see attribute analysis graph screen shots of your first team and national team.

You must have some extremely talented players.
The club has some genuine world beaters, I'm hoping with proper guidance the NT will aswell. I'll do some SS when i've finished the season.

In black? ;) it will run fm without to much trouble IMO

Dang that goalkeeper and also 6`6 at 14! so that ******* will grow even taller! and yeah, it would be nice if you posted your whole first 11 for the NT and Andorra, with the attribute graph :)

well if i ever get the money im going to overclockers.com and geting 1 of there 6k pc

Back