El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
Hey, yeah regens do grow, atleast they did in fm12 so i cant think of why it would be out of the game now?

We have romped through the Cop Del Rey not meeting any stiff competition until the final. The least stiff opposition being Palencia!
fix_zps636c3aee.png

No that isn't a glitch we really did score 15. I got distracted before the match and neglected to rest my star players, this meant poor Palencia got the full force of our first team! By half time I wanted to see how many we could actually score!
FCAndorravPalencia_OverviewOverview-2_zps05840315.png

We needed extra time but we got there in the end thanks to our amazing defence.
RMadridvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps03e1442e.png

Last edited:
We won our last 8 games of the season and that can only mean one thing.
fix_zpsaf57d910.png

La Liga returns to Andorra, or rather won't be leaving ;)
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages_zpsc8cbc187.png

One game remains, The champions league final. Win this and we will do a clean sweep, winning everything possible in one season.

Barcelona simply didn't turn up. We were missing Diaz who was away at the gold cup with Costa Rica (seriously si sort this out). I slotted Gore in at left wing and he played brilliantly bagging a brace and MOTM.
FCAndorravBarcelona_OverviewOverview_zpsb0653aea.png

Here is how we did it.
36e05ea8-82af-48f2-b0e5-4cdc3f5a84b7_zpsfb14252a.jpg

The knock on effect of winning everything was this.
thhnh_zpsf54bd896.png

Europe_ClubsCoefficients_zps0e1a2fc8.png

A new shiny stadium for next season.
stad_zps8492e41b.png

FCAndorra_OverviewProfile_zpse965bab3.png

NT next​

Last edited:
well done sir, never got into fm 13 this year... Back til fm12 old faithful!!

well done sir, never got into fm 13 this year... Back til fm12 old faithful!!

I actually like it more, I think im the minority though!
Unfortunately i cant really find any screenshots as i dont really have anyone at the time showing player growth, only found weight as shown here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...ead-jasper-volkers-overview_-attributes-2.png

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...fm13-jasper-volkers-overview_-attributes-.png

My keeper certainly needs to add a few pounds regardless. I'm hoing he shoots up another couple of inches though :)

The NT are still going strong in the two games we havehad since the last update.

We really rode our luck here against a stubbourn Finland, but three second half goals saw us right.
FinlandvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpse31e9bb9.png

3-0 was the least we deserved here. We ran N.Ireland ragged and should of scored more.
AndorravNIreland_OverviewOverview_zps8f4326c2.png

145_zps5b7fbba5.png

These two wins are very significant for Andorra, Here is the table.
EuropeanChampionshipQualifying_OverviewStages_zpseb81ea0e.png

We qualified with 3 games to go. Andorra will compete in Euro 2024 :D

Last edited:
Here are the SS off the NT first 11.

Oriol Oliva
Former No.1 of the club and sadly the NT's only choice and the main weakness for at least the next couple of years.
OriolOliva_OverviewAttributes_zps66f81831.png

Victor Manuel Alijas
Left wing back for NT and I will endeavor to find him playing time next season.
ViacutectorManuelAlijas_OverviewAttributes_zpsc492ddfe.png

Santiago Parada
First choice for club and country, Turning into a real quality centre midfielder at only 18yo.
SantiagoParada_OverviewAttributes_zps9183d77f.png

Santiago Garcia
Right wing back for the NT since he finally became old enough. A loan for first team action next season to aide his development.
SantiagoGarciacutea_OverviewAttributes_zpscd933aaf.png

Kevin Eduardo Martin
The first youth prospect the club ever produced, The elder states man of the squad with a massive 38 caps. I will look to get him into the first team next season.
KevinEduardoMartiacuten_OverviewAttributes_zps3033adb4.png

Eugenio Andres Jimenez
Now undoubtable star of the squad, I'll be looking to draft him into the clubs first 11 next season.
EugenioAndreacutesJimeacutenez_OverviewAttributes_zps562aab9f.png

Eduardo Carracelas
First team for club and country and the countries top goal scorer at a mere 18.
EduardoCarracelas_OverviewAttributes_zpsf1e9f82b.png

Carlos Yanguas
Quality centre back, not good enough for the club yet but in the next few years we will see. First team for the NT regardless.
CarlosYanguas_OverviewAttributes_zpsc881b365.png

Bartomeu Garcia
Current back up centre back for the club and undesputed first choice for the NT. Qualty and potential world class in years to come.
BartomeuGarciacutea_OverviewAttributes_zps359e0d0d.png

Artur Teixeira
One of only 2 starters that don't play for the club and the only one that never has. He will be eplaced sooner rather than later.
ArturTeixeira_OverviewAttributes_zps0e43ac34.png

Angel Fernandez
Sits in the u19's of the club and will likley be sold in the summer if I can find a buyer. The only option at AMR as Carracelas plays upfront for the NT, he has the role until I can bring on some better youth.
AacutengelFernaacutendez_OverviewAttributes_zps6f0a83e8.png

how come thay did not name the new ground after you after all you have done for them

Yeah i feel you, 6`6 jus doesnt do it, does it? :P at 14! a ******* horse he is! :p

In keeping with my new philosophy I have freed up some first team spaces for some Andorran youth to take up residence in. Here is the full transfer dealings for the pre season.
beb1e0e5-603f-4f2f-97bd-3d8ad26e399e_zpsda12c227.jpg

The significant losses are Diaz and Baumgartlinger. First choice left winger and left wing back. I will drop Jamie Gore to left winger, Which will free up a space for Jimenez up front and Alijas will take up the left hand wing back slot. This will give me a minimum of 4 Andorran starters provided everyone is fit. Kevin Eduardo Martin will also enter the first team squad and i'll look to give him around 30 games either from starts or the bench. Here are SS of all 3.

KevinEduardoMartiacuten_OverviewAttributes-2_zpsf238453a.png

ViacutectorManuelAlijas_OverviewAttributes-2_zpsa0bc0163.png

EugenioAndreacutesJimeacutenez_OverviewAttributes_zps562aab9f.png

As you can see I have brought in two players.

Timo Wahlsten
Finnish international Wahlsten can cover both wing back positions and will be available if Alijas cannot cut it just yet. Hopefully just for cover but time will tell.
TimoWahlsten_OverviewAttributes_zpsd4edadcf.png

Bryan Turenne
I signed Turenne here when he was 15yo, But South Americans obviously cannot move until they are 18. So 3 long seasons later he arrives in Andorra. I will look to give him 10-15 games this season before a possible promotion to my new number 1 next season.
BryanTurenne_OverviewAttributes-2_zpsfc414d99.png

FINALLY we are favourites for La Liga! We only had to win it how many times? At least the pressure the board applies is justified this time.
1_zps4ca37c83.jpg

We have also had our champions league group drawn, This group actually looks easy. I expect to win every game easily.
EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages_zps6005dcd2.png

All friendlies won, We also won the Spanish super cup and the European super cup again! Alas Real Madrid gained revenge for there beating in the Spanish super cup and handed us an early league defeat. I'm pleased to say the Andorran lads are more than holding there own so far as we continue to rack up some pretty silly scores against the lower teams.
fix_zps411bd6d0.jpg

RMadridvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview-2_zps896af01f.png

FCAndorravRMadrid_OverviewOverview_zps29092993.png

FCPvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps3dd5f3b7.png

The early loss to Madrid hurt us and we are only second after 10 games.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-2_zps647bd6fe.png

The first 3 group games of the Champions League went pretty much how I expected them to. With only Leverkusen putting up anything resembling a fight.

FCAndorravLeverkusen_OverviewOverview_zps5942f8de.png

FenerbahccedilevFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsd6286c32.png

FCAndorravFCKoslashbenhavn_OverviewOverview-2_zpsfa986736.png

Sterner tests most certainly await later on in the competition.
EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-2_zps48ee717a.png

Back