El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
I know, apparently it happens to the AI all the time to keep the balance of player right. I'm guessing they'd detected too many Andorran players.

I'm thinking I might drop the Andorran leagues anyway now. I've produced more than enough players for the NT. I may load up a few more of the top leagues to see if it improves the quality of the champions league.

I'm thinking I might drop the Andorran leagues anyway now. I've produced more than enough players for the NT. I may load up a few more of the top leagues to see if it improves the quality of the champions league.
What? You have the Andorran domestic leagues loaded? If so, keep them open, it shouldn't effect your intake and you're missing out on a possibility someone good enough for the NT will get produced there.

.You know the drill by now, everyone is favourites against us
2321456764_zps20aa0b6f.jpg

I said Serbia were there for the taking and so it proved, We played superb football and made Serbia look distinctly second best at all times.

SerbiavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsc33c7e17.png

We drew Spain in the next round. They have already beaten us once and I say they got lucky, They are a class above us for the time being.

Unfortunatley a step to far for us this time, We just couldn't withstand a Spain team with some spring in there step.
AndorravSpain_OverviewOverview_zpse4d2c8d5.png

I feel slightly better about the loss knowing Spain would go on to win the whole thing outright, Adding to there tally and becoming the most successful European championships team ever.
EuropeanFootballChampionship_OverviewStages_zpsbcc57696.png

Spain most certainly would not of won if Jamie Gore had stayed on the pitch IMO. He ran them ragged for 12 minutes and looked almost certain to score.
SpainvEngland_OverviewOverview_zpsf327287b.png

What? You have the Andorran domestic leagues loaded? If so, keep them open, it shouldn't effect your intake and you're missing out on a possibility someone good enough for the NT will get produced there.

The players are beyond bad, I don't have much hope of anyone coming through.
wow your doing amazing! keep it up! world cup here you come!
Thats the idea :)

You did well in the Euros, you don't have much hope but if you abandon hope, what else do you have? Why don't you get a feeder club over there and loan out average players? It'll raise the league standard and give you potentially a larger player base over a long period of time. Or you could buy players for large sums of money.

After reading the last 5 days, what can i say? You are working very well, if it was not for the youth intake i would quit the club as it does not give you any interest by now, right?

About Real Madrid, you should know that you can't sell any player to your rivals!! What you did is similar to selling Bale to Arsenal or Aguero to United! You can see the impact of your selling to English clubs... none :D

Also, i saw in some SS that your team ends the game in aggressive mood. Do you know why?

Finally, i would like a SS of the NT ranking history, if possible. tks in advance

You did well in the Euros, you don't have much hope but if you abandon hope, what else do you have? Why don't you get a feeder club over there and loan out average players? It'll raise the league standard and give you potentially a larger player base over a long period of time. Or you could buy players for large sums of money.
I have tried to get an Andorran feeder club and my board always fails to negotiate. I hadn't concidered buing up there players, The only thing that stops me is my lack of a b team or id have all the Andorran NT signed up.
After reading the last 5 days, what can i say? You are working very well, if it was not for the youth intake i would quit the club as it does not give you any interest by now, right?

About Real Madrid, you should know that you can't sell any player to your rivals!! What you did is similar to selling Bale to Arsenal or Aguero to United! You can see the impact of your selling to English clubs... none :D

Also, i saw in some SS that your team ends the game in aggressive mood. Do you know why?

Finally, i would like a SS of the NT ranking history, if possible. tks in advance
Yes I am getting a bit bored of the club now I'm holding my interest somewhat by introducing more Andorran players every year. I thought we may slip up as a result but we just keep winning! I'm going to be doing bigger updates in future as the one every 10 games is just to much for the part of the challenge that is already done, My focus now is the NT. With regards to selling players, Every time I offer a player up I usually get offers from Man Utd, Man City, Barcelona and Real Madrid. There the only teams who can afford these players unfortunately I didn't want to make either Manchester club to strong as I usually end up meeting or both of them in the champions league.

Aggressive mood is most likley down tp the bollocking they get if I'm not happy lol

I'm going to be changing my updates for the club as the club isn't really holding my interest now, It's already the biggest and the best. Other than adding more Andorrans there isn't alot I can do. That said i'll still do a pre-season post.

We are still favourites obviously.
123454_zps5260f6fa.png

Our friendlies were 4 wins out of 4, Scored a plethora of goals and played absolutley superbly on the way.
3454_zpsc93dc410.png

Here is our full transfer dealings for the pre season.
FCAndorra_TransfersHistory_zps680f0b22.png

Takeo Tsuda
Japanese international Tsuda brought in purley as cover, he can cover alot of positions for us but ultimatley will sit on the bench.
TakeoTsuda_OverviewProfile_zpsb02ff018.png

Miguel Gonzalez
On loan from Lyon just for cover when needed.
MiguelGonzaacutelez_OverviewAttributes_zps6e279b2d.png

Mauricio Isla
Chile international Isla will most likley start due to the departure of Meng and Garcia being on loan
MauricioIsla_OverviewAttributes_zpsb632d606.png

Dennis Laws
On loan from Man Utd purely for cover when needed.
DennisLaws_OverviewAttributes_zps237f4b50.png

League update to follow.​

37 wins 1 loss and our 2 regular cup wins.
fix2425_zps715d7e63.jpg

FCAndorravSporting_OverviewOverview_zps4330b23c.png

SportingvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpscc8b3f06.png

FCAndorravLiverpool_OverviewOverview_zps4157986e.png

We still romped the league despite scoring less than last season.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages_zps9e9ca1c0.png

The club world cup was secured for another season.
clubworldcup24_zps4663fd19.jpg

MonterreyvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps076708bd.png

FlamengovFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsb5eccd45.png

Another Copa Del Rey was added to our collection.
spanishcup2425_zps75d2b8a4.jpg

FCAndorravRSociedad_OverviewOverview_zps8fd26185.png

Again our class is proven in the Champions league as we run away with it again.
EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-5_zps2a9788d1.png

championsleague2425_zpsace31bca.jpg

ArsenalvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps3a29e7fe.png

Youth intake to follow.

Last edited:
A full youth intake that has produced 2 wonderful youngsters!
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers_zpsa81afe0e.png

Nahum Burgos
Absolutley amazing for 14! Already La Liga quality and my coaches all rave about him. Give him a few years and he can and most likely will make a midfield or defence position his own.
NahumBurgos_OverviewAttributes_zps00d5b8c8.png

Guilherme Leite
My HOYD declared him one the most exciting players ever produced at the club, I can see why as he covers alot of positions for us aswell as being incredibly talented. I can't decide where to play him yet but I have a few seasons to decide.
GuilhermeLeite_OverviewAttributes_zps0e376b92.png

Abraham Blanco
Covers both wing back positions, May even be better than the two I currently have but only time will tell. IMO he is the best of the 3 I have highlighted regardless of star ratings.
AbrahamBlanco_OverviewAttributes_zpsb8514adb.png

All 3 will be good enough for the club at some point, Most certainly good enough for the NT. The future looks bright :)

Last edited:
I am beggining to hate you more and more, the better your intakes get :(

Extremely jealous.

So do I haha. Just my board will not allow me to further my youth recruitment... still get decent enough players though.

youth recruitment has been the hard one, I only get it ever 2 or 3 seasons. It needs sorting really.

youth recruitment has been the hard one, I only get it ever 2 or 3 seasons. It needs sorting really.
It's a shame that can't prove national youth setup, like you can with a club. Or maybe you need to more successful with national team to get more young Andorran nationals at a higher?. Or maybe the game isn't setup for creating youngsters for lower nations by the program writers?.

It looks like you cracked domestic club football, well done!. I see that international football still a challenge for you.

It's a shame that can't prove national youth setup, like you can with a club. Or maybe you need to more successful with national team to get more young Andorran nationals at a higher?. Or maybe the game isn't setup for creating youngsters for lower nations by the program writers?.

I'd guess it's to do with the poor standards of facilities and recruitment at clubs that have an inatke of Andorran players.

Mojo had vastly improved FC Andorra's facilities and the national team has improved thusly.

if every club in Andorra had the same set up, then maybe they would make an impact. I'm guessing this is how the game normally works anyway.

We are favourites across the board and quite right too.

odds_zps96c3985b.png

clodds_zps2050c4a9.png

Our champions league group should be managable.
EuropeanChampionsCup_OverviewStages-2_zpsd1a732a8.png

I brought n a back up keeper and two players onloans purley for back up, Laws I had last season. The big news however is thedeparture of Golovchik and Jae-Woong, Probably the two best performers the club has had they have been sold to the tune of 61.5m. They have been sold to make space for more Andorran players, Hopefully this one doesn't come back to haunt me.
FCAndorra_TransfersHistory-3_zpsbe711a7d.png

Here are the players getting starting roles.

Santiago Parada
Those of you paying attention will remember I drafted this young player in at 17, He however lost his place to an in form Kevin Eduardo Martin. This season they will be my central midfield pairing. 3 of my 4 man midfield will now be Andorran.
SantiagoParada_OverviewAttributes_zps626bb996.png

Bartomeu Garcia
He has been my main back up centre back for years, Now he gets his chance to prove to me he was worth the wait. Strong as a bull with pace rarley seen in defenders. This makes 2 of my defence Andorran.
BartomeuGarciacutea_OverviewAttributes-2_zpsc6ff9aad.png

Another dominant display in our friendlies gives the perfect starting platform for the season.
friend_zpsbd448fbb.png

Season to follow.

I'm not sure I had a truly world class winger from Costa Rica. It's most likely a percentage thing.
It looks like you cracked domestic club football, well done!. I see that international football still a challenge for you.
Well we got further than i thought we would, but yes we aren't the best yet!

I'd guess it's to do with the poor standards of facilities and recruitment at clubs that have an inatke of Andorran players.

Mojo had vastly improved FC Andorra's facilities and the national team has improved thusly.

if every club in Andorra had the same set up, then maybe they would make an impact. I'm guessing this is how the game normally works anyway.

The facilities for the Andorran clubs are shocking. I'll try injecting money via buying players and see what they do with it.

Back