El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
The facilities for the Andorran clubs are shocking. I'll try injecting money via buying players and see what they do with it.

Bid well over the top for players if you have plenty cash.

If you see a half decent youth player bid a couple million, don't hold back with cash if you've got it and hopefully these clubs will improve facilities if they are smart enough.

Shame you can't choose feeder clubs, choose them all and include facility upgrade donations.

Bid well over the top for players if you have plenty cash.

If you see a half decent youth player bid a couple million, don't hold back with cash if you've got it and hopefully these clubs will improve facilities if they are smart enough.

Shame you can't choose feeder clubs, choose them all and include facility upgrade donations.

I've tried for an Andorran feeder clubbut the board always fail to reach an agreement. I understand it cn't always happen, but when the biggest club in the world come knocking you listen!

I've tried for an Andorran feeder clubbut the board always fail to reach an agreement. I understand it cn't always happen, but when the biggest club in the world come knocking you listen!

Probably your board being stingey with cash or something. Not wanting to pay £100k a year probably.

Have you tried every reason when asking for a feeder club?
-to improve reputation in another country
-loan out first team players
-first refusal on players from a club
etc.

If they can't agree with any club for any of those reasons, then they're arseholes.

35 wins and 3 losses, a bad season by our standards!
fix_zps79ce967e.png

5 draws the only difference between ourselves and Madrid. We win the league by a solid 10 points.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-2_zpsaa1157d6.png

We surprisingly didn't win the Copa Del Rey losing on away goals to Barcelona in the semi finals.

delrey2526_zpsec30189c.png

BarcelonavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps82f44ab8.png

FCAndorravBarcelona_OverviewOverview_zps6a0a6073.png

We did however win another world club cup.
wccfix_zpsfa2d8c39.png

TolucavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsf9f85625.png

The champions league has got stale because no one ever seems to put up a fight anymore. I was however happy with beating Man Utd the way we did, as there keeper is possibly the best keeper in the world.

champ2526_zpsd6b20e2f.png

FCAndorravManUtd_OverviewOverview_zpsdfeedc3c.png

This champions league win also gave me some personal glory.
Game__Andorra__HallofFameWorld-wide_zpsfb1a45ed.png

Take that Ferguson!

Probably your board being stingey with cash or something. Not wanting to pay £100k a year probably.

Have you tried every reason when asking for a feeder club?
-to improve reputation in another country
-loan out first team players
-first refusal on players from a club
etc.

If they can't agree with any club for any of those reasons, then they're arseholes.

I actually have a brilliant array of feeder clubs i'll post them up later on. My board are really rather tight though.

I feel they should basically give me whatever I want concidering what i've ****** done!

I'm sure it was yourself who suggested it! I'll have to see though as I have a feeling all the clubs are amatuer......
A quick bit of research says the top flight is semi-pro. Do you actually have the league playable, though?

That's great, it's a shame that you can't loan players to them, though.

Even my worst players are a notch above what they have in the Andorran league. The back up keeper for the NT is being looked at by Malorca B though!

Even my worst players are a notch above what they have in the Andorran league. The back up keeper for the NT is being looked at by Malorca B though!

If you're getting transfer budgets of £50m upwards, buy a player from each team in the Andorran top flight for £1m, do this each season and see what happens. If its successful, up the prices.

Take a few risks on average-good 14-17 year olds. See what might come of them. Just remember, any scout reports might say, for example, player X is rated 2 stars, but that may change when he signs for you and has the ability to reach his potential because of your facilities, coaching and the level you play at. I'm sure you know this, though.

Those of you who thught my last intake was good, hold onto your hat!

FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers-2_zps0aecd115.png

Ricardo Menezes
A genuine option for the NT, Not as good as Sola I don't think but time will tell. I may look to sell him long term to increase the Andorran spread.
RicardoMenezes_OverviewProfile_zps0cc23d64.png

Luis Afonso
Will most likley end up as back for clb and country, But that doesn't mean he won't get his chances. He most certainly will.
LuiacutesAfonso_OverviewProfile_zps5e0e1328.png

Jaume Hernandez
Looks quite amazing for 14 even if that finishing stats need drastic improvment. His long term future is unlikley to be upfront unless he aquires some shooting boots.
JaumeHernaacutendez_OverviewProfile_zps26838eca.png

Iker Perez
Ignore the star ratings this kid is the real deal, He could play first team now! He is Lefengs long term replacement in the trequartista role up front and the man who can introduce the role to the NT. Training has already begun in preparation.
IkerPeacuterez_OverviewProfile-2_zpsdf7d0f03.png

If you're getting transfer budgets of £50m upwards, buy a player from each team in the Andorran top flight for £1m, do this each season and see what happens. If its successful, up the prices.

Take a few risks on average-good 14-17 year olds. See what might come of them. Just remember, any scout reports might say, for example, player X is rated 2 stars, but that may change when he signs for you and has the ability to reach his potential because of your facilities, coaching and the level you play at. I'm sure you know this, though.

I've got 150m i'll see what I can turn up!

Get yer players polygons out son! ;) That goalkeeper looks amazing stat wise.

£150m? keep £50m, ***** the rest. £5m per player, per club. You owe your country now you are rich :P

A striker with 6 finishing! I don't even think Accrington Stanley would want that

The Andorran national team are really starting to look like a brilliant outfit now. Matches against the huge teamss are hard to come by at the moment, Regardles though in order here is how we have gone since losing to Spain in the Euros.

At full strength at home we still couldn't beat Slovakia, It had me wondering if the Euros were a false dawn.
AndorravSlovakia_OverviewOverview_zps4fa0a12d.png

World Cup Qualification
2-0 away win against Azerbaijan could and should of been a far bigger win, but 3 points are gladly accepted.
AzerbaijanvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps605a3982.png

World Cup Qualification
Cyprus were dispatched with some clinical finishing and some superb defending, They didn't even get a shot on target.
AndorravCyprus_OverviewOverview_zps6e54b699.png

World Cup Qualification
Scotland are the biggest threat to us in this group, So to come out 4-2 winners after going down 2-1 at half time was brilliant. There goal keeper s world class and Mark Bonnar was on loan at the club once upon a time and he is now class himmself.
AndorravScotland_OverviewOverview_zps798ee2f0.png

World Cup Qualification
Romania gave us a scare, scorng 30 seconds after we took the lead! Carracelas getting a hat trick and pulling us through.
AndorravRomania_OverviewOverview_zpsaa6a383f.png

May tactics were all wrong against Belarus and we paid a heavy price with a morale sapping 4-1 defeat.
BelarusvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsee2d14cc.png

World Cup Qualification
A towering display in Dublin saw us humiliate Ireland in front of there own fans.
IrelandvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps829c0747.png

World Cup Qualification
4-0 against Aerbaijan is more like the scoreline we should be getting against teams like this.
AndorravAzerbaijan_OverviewOverview-2_zps9a1c7610.png

Ukraine are consistantly the highest ranked team that will play us, So I was dlightd to beat them in this friendly.
AndorravUkraine_OverviewOverview_zpsd078907b.png

Singapore were dealt with in a manner I was happy with, even though we could of had more!
AndorravSingapore_OverviewOverview_zps340d5f15.png

World Cup Qualification
Cyprus were crushed again, It being in there stadium made no differnce to us as we simply dismantled them.
CyprusvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsd189673a.png

World Cup Qualification
We are really starting to hand out some beatings now. 6-0 away against Romania was simply magical! ;)
RomaniavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsd12253d1.png

World Cup Qualification

We rounded off qualification by hammering Ireland 3-0 at home.
AndorravIreland_OverviewOverview_zps6ca804a2.png

I like to beat San Marino since they beat us 3 times in the early years!
SanMarinovAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsfc6ab45b.png

Qualification over and we top our group with 10 wins out of 10! Our first world cup awaits....
WorldCupEuropeanQualifyingSection_OverviewStages_zps09ee7a1d.png

This has seen us rise the Fifa rankings again. We have a slightly false position due to the weaker teams we have been playing but are at an all time high of 6th!
World_NationsRankings-2_zps0e1f8d56.png

This is the group we have been drawn in.
WorldCup_OverviewStages-2_zpsc0896cd4.png

All are top 20 ranked teams, But IMO Czech Republic are our biggest threat. Mexico and Uruguay look like 1 man teams to me.​

Get yer players polygons out son! ;) That goalkeeper looks amazing stat wise.

£150m? keep £50m, ***** the rest. £5m per player, per club. You owe your country now you are rich :P
I probably wont spend 100m on ***** lol, I'll see what they do with the first lot.

A striker with 6 finishing! I don't even think Accrington Stanley would want that

Accrington Stanley would love him!! I can't see thatfinishing stat getting to high though so he may end up as a midfielder in the future.

Back