El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

I probably wont spend 100m on ***** lol, I'll see what they do with the first lot.

do it, do it, do it!

start with £1m to each club and see if they improve anything. I'd love to see what impact it makes.

I have my doubts it will achieve anything but i'll give it a go.

I do wonder... I get the feeling it might just disappear into a black hole to keep running costs up, but if it's a decent fee for their very best youth player every season they may eventually improve facilities.

I've never actually seen AI clubs improving facilities before.

I do wonder... I get the feeling it might just disappear into a black hole to keep running costs up, but if it's a decent fee for their very best youth player every season they may eventually improve facilities.

I've never actually seen AI clubs improving facilities before.

I expect it to vanish if i'm honest.

Beforethe group stage for the world cup started I have arranged a couple of friendlies, One against South Africa and one against Columbia. We haven't really played much African or South American opposition so I felt it was needed as preparation.

South Africa put up one **** of a fight, but we eventually broke through after going a goal down to emerge 2-1 winners.

SouthAfricavAndorra_OverviewOverview-2_zps957cf2fd.png

Columbia really didn't want to be bothered with us so it seemed. We duly stuck 3 goals past them to break the hearts of the home support.

ColombiavAndorra_OverviewOverview-2_zps2a9c907c.png

So we are ready and prepared as we are ever going to be for the biggest stage of them all, The world cup! This is how our group looked for those who have forgot.

WorldCup_OverviewStages-2_zpsc0896cd4.png

Group stage to follow shortly :)

The world cup, the biggest footballing stage of them all.

worldcup-01_zps27e08b77.jpg

We come into the tournament ranked as the 6th best team in the world. Though I feel we are ranked to high I feel these odds are unfair on us.
odds_zps36b903fa.png

We showed we meant business coming from behind to beat Mexico in our world cup debut. Mexico had one shot on goal and scored, We really should of scored 4 or 5 with the amount of time we carved them open.
AndorravMexico_OverviewOverview_zps77357582.png

The Czech Republic are certainly no slouches, Having featured in the 2014 and 2018 finals losing to Spain and Brazil respectivley. They are only 5-2 to win the thing outright so a 2-0 win for the minnows from Andorra is a massive massive result. We restricted them to 3 speculative efforts that all found row z.
CzechRepublicvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps0b239b55.png

I knoe Uruguay have a quality keeper as he is the clubs current back up, Other than Turenne though they are an incredibly weak outfit. 4-0 reflected this as we ran through them at will creating chance after chance.
UruguayvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps9fdc55e0.png

We got the best possible draw for the second round, Saudi Arabia should actually present little to no challenge.
draw_zpsf38a2b2f.png

Unchartered territory for Andorra, the knock out rounds of the world cup.

This really really annoyd me! We are 10 times the team Saudi Arabia are...
odds_zpsd09c7b96.png

Flag-Pins-Saudi-Arabia-Andorra_zps660d6810.jpg

We were certainly in a fighting mood after the bookies insult! Poor Saudi Arabia never stood a chance. We made them look foolish come the final whistle never getting out of second gear and still scoring 4.
SaudiArabiavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps11ebdfa3.png

England the number one ranked nation await in the Quarter final.........
eng_zpsfadf63f3.png

Anything from England is a big ask they are a true world class team.​

Last edited:
Well done in the World Cup. You'll need to manage your subscriptions to all clubs in Andorra for facility upgrades and financial and administrative updates, then you can work out who'll pay it all to shareholders and the clubs that don't will eventually use it. Keep an eye on the takeovers of all of them, because it could change the situation, PLC bad and takeovers from within in clubs that pay out to shareholders are also bad. the rest should make shareholder payers not pay out.

Well done in the World Cup. You'll need to manage your subscriptions to all clubs in Andorra for facility upgrades and financial and administrative updates, then you can work out who'll pay it all to shareholders and the clubs that don't will eventually use it. Keep an eye on the takeovers of all of them, because it could change the situation, PLC bad and takeovers from within in clubs that pay out to shareholders are also bad. the rest should make shareholder payers not pay out.

Well we'll see, though I do feel like I will somewhat be flogging a dead horse! hopefully i can get an Andorran feeder club this year.

Well we'll see, though I do feel like I will somewhat be flogging a dead horse! hopefully i can get an Andorran feeder club this year.
It should help at least to a certain extent. If you follow what I say, your money won't get completely wasted.

We have already exceeded expectations by reaching the quarter finals, where we will face the full might of England.

These odd are to be expected against England. We are going to give it our best.
engodds_zps31ea9a1f.png

Flag-Pins-England-Andorra_zps929d2495.jpg

We went in 1-0 up at half time and i expected a bombardment from England in the second half, We actually stole a goal 3 minutes into the half the we got the bombardment and England duly scored. 10 minutes later England were down to 10 men. We went looking for a third goal to kill the game off and had a perfect opportunity with an 81st minute penalty, Which was missed! England went down to 9 men in the 90th minute and we took full advantage to grab a thrid goal 4 minutes into added time. A spirited display and a massive shock for the world cup tiny Andorra in the semi final :D
AndorravEngland_OverviewOverview_zps1677453a.png

This leads us to a re match with our arch nemesis and Euro 2024 conquerors Spain.
spain_zps831c3fc5.png

Last edited:
Quite astonishingly we are in the world cup semi final, Only problem is it's against Spain!

I expected longer odds, but 7-1 must be the longest allowed.
spodds_zps7ea17d03.png

Flag-Pins-Spain-Andorra_zpsf6800034.jpg

You didn't think we were going to win it did you? Spain restricted us to speculative efforts for the most part and club number 1 Jesus was more than up to the task of keeping them out. It took a dubious penalty decision to get us on the scoresheet. I can have no complaints we have done ourselves proud and still a third place playoff to contend.
AndorravSpain_OverviewOverview_zps800d621f.png

well done son you will win something with the nt very very soon keep it up

You wouldn't of believed it but Andorra will contest a world cup third place playoff against Mexico, who we have already beaten in this world cup.

Seriously we have already beaten Mexico!
mexodds_zpsc88b90ae.png

Flag-Pins-Mexico-Andorra_zps6c41ab43.jpg

Mexico dismantled with ease what do bookies know? Andorra third best team in the world!
MexicovAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps890c0d65.png

Spain ultimatley won the world cup
WorldCup_OverviewStages_zpse9035ee2.png

There is our third place for all to see :D
WorldCup_HistoryPastWinners_zpsc409d316.png

Andorran players won a plethora of awards.

Best young player, best player and top goal scorer! Carracelas proves himself a class apart cleaning up on the awards front.

byp_zps4ec1cdaa.png

best_zps905dbfd5.png

goldboot_zps198dcd58.png

3 players made the dream team starting line up and one on the bench, an immense achevement. Jesus and Gore are also club regulars.
11_zps7dd679e5.png

Last edited: