El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

This pre season I have been plowing money into Andorran clubs. I haven't been able to distribute it as i would of liked. Despite the semi pro level of the league players seem to all have amatuer contracts! So I have had to buy players on youth contracts and unfortunatley not all teams had players on youth deals. So instead of spreading it I have bought every youth contract player across both divisions. Santa Coloma are the champions league representatives so I have given them a bit more for IMO the best Andorran player outside of FC Andorra. A total of 41m pumped into Andorran football.

AndorranFirstDivision_TransfersTransfers_zps3f4477cc.png

AndorranSecondDivision_TransfersTransfers_zpse4edc5fb.png

As youcan see no players have been brought in for the first team just the Andorran youth. One big leaver though is Jesus, the clubs number 1 for all of our La Liga life. He is making way for Bryan Turenne and it also signals the last Spanish player at the club leaving. The only real negative is Sola my Andorran keeper isn't ready for the first team yet.

Bryan Turenne
I found him when he was 15 and i duly stumped up 1.3m to make him an FC Andorra player. He arrived at 18 already a full international, Two seasons at Dynamo Kiev have done wonders for him and he will be our new number 1 next season.
BryanTurenne_OverviewAttributes-2_zpsf37c4b8d.png

All our friendlis have been won and morale is high
fixd_zpsc3fac9e5.png

Excellent stuff, well done so close to winning the world cup with Andorra. Keep up the good work.

Congrats m8, you're NT results are amazing! It's a shame i don't see Portugal there...Can you SS their best player?

Btw, if you are bored with the FC Andora, why don't you quit and join an Andorran club?

Also, if the clubs don't upgrade their facilities and status, why don't do it using FMRTE, upgrading a little bit every year, simulating that you cash entrance would go to their youth facilities?

This way, you would get what you want, even if the AI is not prepared for that

Last edited:
Congrats m8, you're NT results are amazing! It's a shame i don't see Portugal there...Can you SS their best player?

Btw, if you are bored with the FC Andora, why don't you quit and join an Andorran club?

Also, if the clubs don't upgrade their facilities and status, why don't do it using FMRTE, upgrading a little bit every year, simulating that you cash entrance would go to their youth facilities?

This way, you would get what you want, even if the AI is not prepared for that
Coloma have actually gone professional now, so hopefully the first good sign.

As for joining an Andorran club i'd rather stay in charge of FC Andorras youth prospects that way I can bring them all on properly. I imagine within the next 5-10 years we are more than capable of winning a tournament.

Last edited:
Coloma have actually gone professional now, so hopefully the first good sign.
Do you think that's due to the money you gave them? It's great anyway. Is there any prize money in that league and, if so, how much?

Do you think that's due to the money you gave them? It's great anyway. Is there any prize money in that league and, if so, how much?
They ended up with 9.5m all said and done, More than I gave them so not sure how they swung that one! They are the only one who seem to of gone pro though. First place get 26k second 13k and 3rd 6.5k so kind of rubbish.

​We have absolutely smashed it this season, The perfect season 38 wins from 38 our biggest ever win and two cups to boot! It was nice to not play another Spanish or English side in the super cup.
38_zps90ca08f5.jpg

FCAndorravOsasuna_OverviewOverview_zps23bc8460.png

BarcelonavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsec703185.png

FCAndorravBarcelona_OverviewOverview_zps1feb6dac.png

ACFFiorentinavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps47077f69.png

We have also added another Copa Del Rey to our growing collection.
cup_zps70fbb3ec.jpg

FCAndorravBarcelona_OverviewOverview234234_zps9292c97c.png

And yet again we added the champions league to our collection Bayern proving German efficiency is no match for us.
champions_zps09cd3547.jpg

FCBayernvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsc7a554a3.png

Last and most certainly least we won another world club cup, The prize money makes it worth it if nothing else.
45324534_zps31f820ce.jpg

Al-IttihadKSAvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsefb275f5.png

FCAndorravCruzAzul_OverviewOverview_zps2497ce35.png

The major plus point of the season is we finally got an Andorran feeder club, None of my players will even concider going there but minimum they are getting 31k a year off us. I know this sounds like nothing but it is big money in Andorran football.
FCAndorra_InformationAffiliatedClubs_zps047370f1.png

how in the holy **** did you win all your league games never seen that b4 holy cow man you are a fm god

how in the holy **** did you win all your league games never seen that b4 holy cow man you are a fm god

We are actually far far better than Barca and Real now. No one in Spain is even close to a match for us, Our youth have come on brilliantly. That said we did still need a massive slice of luck!

This years youth intake has turned up on potential superstar!
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers-4_zpsfa1f3403.png

Richard Clement
Even with a name like that he is as Andorran as any other player i've seen, what a player as well! I'm sort of thinking Libero for this kid, I feel he can be that good. All my scouts say he will be one of the best players at the club, At a club like F.C. Andorra that is no small task. I'll give him a year or two in the youth team and see how he develops before I decide to throw him into intense positional training, but from where I stand a star of the future for both club and country.
RichardClement_OverviewAttributes_zpse0539e11.png

Last edited:
Not much of a pre season to report so for this season I'm going to splice it with the season update.

Jamie gore the clubs record signing has been sold as has Alon Ofer, This create room for two more Andorran players in my first team. However I forgot to SS the players. Yanguas and Galindo for those of you who remember them!
FCAndorra_TransfersHistory_zpsd02983ab.png

I asked for this right at the back end of the last season and got it!
45645645_zps7bef5d86.jpg

More of the same winning shed loads of games 35 out of 35 with 3 drawn. Super cup and Euro cup won again.
64564645_zps51b4102a.jpg

We won the league again and really its all to easy right now.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages_zpsf2eb71c5.png

SPanish cup was walked with surprising ease, Though Valencia are really starting to put together a decent team despite the beating we handed out.
6756754_zpsd15b6b55.jpg

FCAndorravValencia_OverviewOverview_zps38df87bf.png

Champions League was easier than it has ever been before. Only 3 goals scored against us on the way.
34trgh_zpsfceb14c1.jpg

FCAndorravManCity_OverviewOverview_zpsa138b7f0.png

One more world club cup as well.
3453453_zps5d3b3a31.jpg

ClubAfricainvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsc8e4528b.png

SantosvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps01c951d4.png

A somewhat lacking intake this year only one good player.
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers-5_zps5185dc15.png

Victor Ramos
Not great but also not bad either, I doubt he will ever break into the first team for club or country but could maybe find himself a place on the bench.
VictorRamos_OverviewAttributes_zps448edb2d.png

Now onto the meat of the matter, the NT. Since the world cup we have had our successes. Here are all our results in order of when they happened.

A slight world cup hangover saw us surrender a 4-0 lead and it could of been far worse. In the end we hung on and won 4-2.
PolandvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps6e7ea66e.png

Estonia are one of those teams we love to beat as I still remember them thumping us on several occasions.
EstoniavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps71a5a990.png

European Championships Qualification
Albania are probably the weakest team in the group so this scoreline is exactly where our aims should be.
AlbaniavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsc4d98468.png

Here's a result especially for apvmoreira ;). Portugal who are the massive favourites for this group, Got a lesson in football fromtiny little Andorra.
AndorravPortugal_OverviewOverview_zps5c5fff1f.png

We don't get to play enough south american teams so I arranged this friendly with Ecuador since Brazil Apparently think we are beneath them!
AndorravEcuador_OverviewOverview_zpsb4211550.png

A nice little morale booster against Kuwait duly running out 8-1 winners.
AndorravKuwait_OverviewOverview_zps82340ece.png

Perhaps Georgia might be the weakest team in the group!
AndorravGeorgia_OverviewOverview_zpse7d17904.png

Finland a team we used to struggle with now insist on being battered every time we play them!
FinlandvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps4840f5a8.png

Albania again refused to put up a fight.
AndorravAlbania_OverviewOverview_zps459452ae.png

A brilliant win against a very good Croatia side sent confidence soaring in the Andorra camp.
CroatiavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps6dd68534.png

Nothing like as easy as at home but still a very solid 3 points for Andorra.
PortugalvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpse70d1f6f.png

Andorras biggest ever win, Everything we touched turned to gold and the scoreline reflects it.
FYRMacedoniavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps80b6fd97.png

Qualification is already secured at this point and we are now simply playing for pride. Something Georgia are lacking after this mauling.
GeorgiavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps6e79f329.png

Finland put up slightly more fight but we still ran out 4-0 victors.
AndorravFinland_OverviewOverview_zpsb6740f50.png

Conceding two against an outfit like the Faroe Islands is not on under any circumstances anymore the defence got a royal bollocking after this.
FaroeIslandsvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsd2c68be9.png

There we have it wins across the board, And Andorra playing some beautiful football finally.
5645yrty_zps3237705a.jpg

Here is the final table with us riding high on 8 wins out of 8!
43534trt_zps4933cfff.jpg

This is the group we have been given, No reason at all we shouldn't win this group.
EuropeanFootballChampionship_OverviewStages_zps965e730d.png

One more thing, we go into this tournament ranked number 2 in the world!
World_NationsRankings-3_zps4fb5d397.png

We have ambitions on winning this thing regardless of what the bookies say. We are genuine contenders and we have a world class squad, Andorra expects.​

can i just say this takes the **** evey 1 says this fm is way too hard but what you have done in your last 2 storys blow that out of the water ******* well done mate

can i just say this takes the **** evey 1 says this fm is way too hard but what you have done in your last 2 storys blow that out of the water ******* well done mate

I am operating with world class everything now, Though I would personally say 12 was harder than 13. 13 seems to like my way of playing!