El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

I mean the way you view them mine never come up with current and potential ability? I have the tabs but no stars?

I mean the way you view them mine never come up with current and potential ability? I have the tabs but no stars?
Ahhh ok right click the bar at the top and its all under coaching, Assistants opinion of..... You can also get recommendations although from my experience that's just the same as the potential.

Last edited:
No point doing a pre season post this season, as the main pre season news is there is no pre season news! No one came in and no one left, I'm leaving Coloma to it for a season to see what they do with our money.

We won all our pre season friendlies against weak opposition.
friend_zps0ccc6dc9.png

33 wins 5 draws, We still won the league at a canter
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages_zpsbd8ef343.png

I'm convinced the opposition is getting weaker in the world club cup, We add this cup to our collection again.
wcc_zps12d64be0.png

Al-AhliKSAvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps5c0b4a64.png

VeacutelezvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsdf04f40e.png

I'm losing count of our Copa Del Reys as we added it again.
cup_zps74da89f9.png

FCAndorravBarcelona_OverviewOverview_zps2ff78e01.png

Finally a momentous champions league, We are now 10 times winners, eclipsing Real Madrid record of 9.
ecc_zps0382d525.png

FCAndorravArsenal_OverviewOverview_zps3dde5663.png

10_zps20afa53f.png

10-1_zps31b1390c.png

Youth intake next​

Last edited:
its all geting a bit to easy now with the club dont you think

It's getting harder and harder to find quality youth as the club and country get better and better. We may have turned up a good one this year though.

FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers_zps1fee2e09.png

Toni Sanchez
Despite his meagre two and a half stars, My coaches tell me he can be a key player for the club. I personally don't see it, that said i'm sure he can provide quality back up in years to come.
ToniSaacutenchez_OverviewProfile_zpsefc6af85.png

that should be fun and good job with the 10 in a row with the CL

Without us i'm sure Madrid would of won some more, our success has halted theres.

We currently start with 8 Andorran players, so another 3 are unlikley to hurt.

Gold at the olympics was so cool, and something I wanted to achieve badly with San Marino! Too bad they would never qualify without me taking over the U21 team...

I'm' a strong advocate for Cantera now, honestly the game has become too easy for you at least at club level (always does after 15 seasons) and you surely need a new challenge. I think you already have a group of 20-25 players that should still win la Liga comfortably.

Gold at the olympics was so cool, and something I wanted to achieve badly with San Marino! Too bad they would never qualify without me taking over the U21 team...

I'm' a strong advocate for Cantera now, honestly the game has become too easy for you at least at club level (always does after 15 seasons) and you surely need a new challenge. I think you already have a group of 20-25 players that should still win la Liga comfortably.
I'll be honest I as angry when it popped up, I had no idea we had quaified. I had picked my absolute best players for the Euros leaving slim pickings for the under 23's. Luckily some injuries let me bring in a strong spine to the team and the rest is history!

I'm certainly leaning to Cantera although I have on Chinese player I just can't let go! I'm in May in my current season but after that I can see Cantera happening. I think some players with 4-5 years develoment will be amazing i'm quite excited what they can become.

so what going off with your youth intake?

Can't be amazing every year alas but one good player is enough.

Last edited:
so is the cantera thing players from your youth no matter where there from?

After our loss in the euro final and winning olympic gold we were most certainly hungry for more! Here is how 2028 went for the NT.

We completley outclass poor Peru, we are in no mood for messing about after losing in the Euros.
AndorravPeru_OverviewOverview_zps79f747b5.png

World Cup Qualifier
Cyprus had no chance as batted them aside.
CyprusvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsfcff841d.png

World Cup Qualifier
Not even a shot from Luxembourg!
AndorravLuxembourg_OverviewOverview_zpsc789496f.png

World Cup Qualifier
Wales were thoroughly out classed in there own stadium.
WalesvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps909f9745.png

World Cup Qualifier
I just don't know.... We deserved it as we totally neutralised Belgium.
BelgiumvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps202cba5c.png

6 more goals and our defence is rock solid 0 conceded in 6.
AndorravSerbia_OverviewOverview_zpsfb3a67db.png

ntfix1_zpse7832c32.png

Lots of action for the NT in 2029 so lets get straight to it.

Japan were never likley to trouble us, but we did need to play some Asian opposition.
AndorravJapan_OverviewOverview_zps6d2e81b6.png

World Cup Qualifier
Hungary proving no team in this group is any match for us.
AndorravHungary_OverviewOverview_zpsd6be4ee6.png

World Cup Qualifier
Galindo has really found his place for the NT on the left wing, Both wingers grabbing a brace each against a poor Cyprus side.
AndorravCyprus_OverviewOverview_zps6bb60a59.png

A Jimenez hat trick sends us on our way against Greece.
GreecevAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps39891ad3.png

That wasn't part of the plan! Too many squad experiments see Sweden score 2 even if we scored 4.
AndorravSweden_OverviewOverview_zpsc80e5ae5.png

World Cup Qualifier
I honestly feel we should of scored more here, But i'll take 5-0.
LuxembourgvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps13a15854.png

World Cup Qualifier
Jaume Hernandez must of spent hours polishing his scoring boots for this one! A double hat trick well and truly putting Wales to the sword, For those who remember Hernandez was the striker that came through with 6 finishing. His stat currently sits at 12 but it seems he didn't need it against this Welsh team. This is the NT's new record victory and high scoring game.
AndorravWales_OverviewOverview_zps308279cc.png

World Cup Qualifier
Hungary even more shocking than the last time we played.
HungaryvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsca1255b9.png

World Cup Qualifier
Belgium proving easy to neutralise in Andorra.
AndorravBelgium_OverviewOverview_zpscc662871.png

Trying out a few tactical tweaks and ran out comfortable 5-0 winners.
LiechtensteinvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps68fa5447.png

10 wins from 10, 68 scored 0 conceded. We must be one of the favourites for the world cup now!
WorldCupEuropeanQualifyingSection_OverviewStages_zpse271bc7a.png

2029's results in full.
2029fix_zps20500073.png

Can't wait for this world cup now :D

Last edited: