El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

Insane, insane. It's rep that's causing those odds, they can only increase through persistent success. Winning a World Cup or Euros will accelerate the process of the rise considerably though.

Insane, insane. It's rep that's causing those odds, they can only increase through persistent success. Winning a World Cup or Euros will accelerate the process of the rise considerably though.

I had summised as much, It keeps the pressure off if nothing else though!

Apart the games you cheated (vs Portugal, ofc), you have done a great job here!

So, you just need to win a World Cup, a Euro Cup and a Confederations Cup to end this save game?

Apart the games you cheated (vs Portugal, ofc), you have done a great job here!

So, you just need to win a World Cup, a Euro Cup and a Confederations Cup to end this save game?
I was actually amazed by the Portugal result! The goals just kept going in.

Yea just 3 massive tournaments and im done lol

mojo thanks to your last story with guernsey i am now following them irl thay are doing really well

Well done on achieving brilliant success. After the 3 big tournaments are you carrying on?

mojo thanks to your last story with guernsey i am now following them irl thay are doing really well
There on for back to back promotions aren't they?

Well done on achieving brilliant success. After the 3 big tournaments are you carrying on?
It's unlikely, I'll likely be looking for my next challenge. Once i've won the big three(if i ever do) i'll be open to suggestions.

im ispired by your story and started my own save as the team i play for hillingdon fc gonna try achieve what you have!!

yep unfortunatly im not on the game as were in the 11th tier haha

Next challenge? Win the champions league with a top side from a lesser country? Austria, Poland, Belgium, Turkey etc. It would be more short term than a challenge similar to your past two. If it seems too short, do it by only using your youth academy. I have considered something similar.

yep unfortunatly im not on the game as were in the 11th tier haha

Ouch lots of promotions then!
Next challenge? Win the champions league with a top side from a lesser country? Austria, Poland, Belgium, Turkey etc. It would be more short term than a challenge similar to your past two. If it seems too short, do it by only using your youth academy. I have considered something similar.

I had thought about the San Marino challenge as a youth challenge, but i'm not wanting to steal the thunder of the other San Marino challenge on here.

definatly lots of promotions haha, only one team gets promoted until like the 6th tier so gonna be a struggle

:'( gonna be gutted if i dont get promoted first time round every season haha got any tips?

yep, got a few good signings bit worried atm though as the good players im finding are all 16? worried about having no experience?