El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

i dont know how you do it you allways find gems keep up the good work im loving my guernesy save at the mo im in the northern prem

i dont know how you do it you allways find gems keep up the good work im loving my guernesy save at the mo im in the northern prem

Some of these gems will fail make no mistake. If the hidden stats are bad not alot you can do about it.

woow mojo, how do you find these gems honestly amazing. and what do you mean by hidden stats. ppms? or personality?.

Hiii, im a spanish player currently playing in 2na catalana, 1 league under the league you started. I've played versus some of this teams and i would really know how you started playing in this league, or if you downloaded some file could you tell me which pls? Thanks!

PD: Oh! Didn't see its on the first page! Thanks

Last edited:
woow mojo, how do you find these gems honestly amazing. and what do you mean by hidden stats. ppms? or personality?.
Well there's professionalism that's key to training development as well as important matches if a player is good at that he'll come up when you need him, if it's low he'll struggle against larger teams. And consistency that governs how well a player can play over a period of time, if its high he'll perform well week-in-week-out, if low he'll have a brilliant game and then possible not play near his best for ten games.

Consistency and possibly important matches improves with time while professionalism and possibly important matches improves with tutoring.

20 games gone and we have started to rock a bit. We did however beat run away league leaders Celta.
fix-13_zps991bb842.png

We have only dropped one place to 4th. Only Celta haven't faltered and now have a massive led.
LIGAadelante_OverviewStages-2_zpsa86c4dd8.png

The board offered me the chance to change my exspectations, normally i ignore this as why would I want more pressure? However selectin top half finish gave me 600k transfer kitty, Most of which i ploughed into my wages and I went on the hunt again in January.

Kim Woo-Hong
South Korean U21 international Woo-Hong produced in Spain. Takes a mean penalty and free kick. Will mainly be back up for now.
KimWoo-Hong_OverviewAttributes_zpsadb804d4.png

Kim Young-Gyu
Another South Korean U21 international also produced in Spain. Looks a solid option for a starting berth.
KimYoung-Gyu_OverviewAttributes_zps0b16a7ab.png

Sun Siyu
Ah ever elusive, I have been chasing this Chinese international since season one of this save. A product of Real Madrid he was without a club for 2 years. Now he can showcase his talents with us. His long term future will be as a right wing back, but for this season he will sit in the heart of defence. All 5'7 of him!
SunSiyu_OverviewAttributes-2_zps70a48aa6.png

gogogo again sums it up perfectly

Hiii, im a spanish player currently playing in 2na catalana, 1 league under the league you started. I've played versus some of this teams and i would really know how you started playing in this league, or if you downloaded some file could you tell me which pls? Thanks!

PD: Oh! Didn't see its on the first page! Thanks
next time you play FC Andorra give them the link to this thread ;)

Well there's professionalism that's key to training development as well as important matches if a player is good at that he'll come up when you need him, if it's low he'll struggle against larger teams. And consistency that governs how well a player can play over a period of time, if its high he'll perform well week-in-week-out, if low he'll have a brilliant game and then possible not play near his best for ten games.

Consistency and possibly important matches improves with time while professionalism and possibly important matches improves with tutoring.

Again summed up perfectly, my main issue is i'm rising at such a rate that by the time i get the stats improved they aren't good enough for the league i'm in.

Great signings. Sun could do with some work on his positioning and possibly composure but otherwise he's a beast, albeit a very small one.

Loving this! Great work, once again. I do believe that is some club owner sees this, you will get a real life job!! :D

I do challenge you to find a lower league database from Portugal and try to do this. Is you think Spanish lower divisions don't have money, you will have a strike when you see the all bankrupt clubs!

Great signings. Sun could do with some work on his positioning and possibly composure but otherwise he's a beast, albeit a very small one.

Certainly la liga quality IMO. I'v been after him for so long whatever it takes to make him work...

Loving this! Great work, once again. I do believe that is some club owner sees this, you will get a real life job!! :D

I do challenge you to find a lower league database from Portugal and try to do this. Is you think Spanish lower divisions don't have money, you will have a strike when you see the all bankrupt clubs!

Are there any foreign teams in the Portuguese leagues?

Are there any foreign teams in the Portuguese leagues?

No, only teams for the islands (Azores and Madeira), but it's much more poorer than the Spanish league, lots of worst players, although Brazilians don't count as foreigns.

Just to have an idea, a rotations player in the 2nd league earns 500 € per week. Imagine the lower ones!

No, only teams for the islands (Azores and Madeira), but it's much more poorer than the Spanish league, lots of worst players, although Brazilians don't count as foreigns.

Just to have an idea, a rotations player in the 2nd league earns 500 € per week. Imagine the lower ones!

Maybe i'll be off to Potugal for my next story ;)

the chinese and korean players u signed will help wit revenue from that country...great work so far

Man these regens are absolute monsters! If only there were some Scottish ones for me :p Keep up the good work man! Can't wait to see you knocking off Barca and Real ;)

Sun Siyu, the Chinese Canavaro :D
He really is class he is fast becoming my 5'7 towering defender!

the chinese and korean players u signed will help wit revenue from that country...great work so far
I got a message about that for Sun Siyu but not wither of the Korean lads.
Man these regens are absolute monsters! If only there were some Scottish ones for me :p Keep up the good work man! Can't wait to see you knocking off Barca and Real ;)
Already having my doubts about the Korean players, One or both of them may be off in the summer if they don't buck up their ideas!

I promised an update for the NT and here it is. I need to start doing it every season so if someone can just poke me at the end of seasons in future ;)

Here is our results from 2015/16
fix_zps0bf54408.jpg

I will go down in order.

Our first European championship qualification points came in Liechtenstein. A game i'm quite angry to of not won, we came so close so many times.
LiechtensteinvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsf177a5ad.png

Andorras first win under me. A 2-0 win over Chinese Taipei. We dominated this game and fully deserved to win by more!
ChineseTaipeiChinaPRvAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps54bd9048.png

A friendly draw against Malta ranked some 100 places higher than us was a monumental achievement. We had out chances to win. With a striker with higher finishing i'm certain we would of won.
MaltavAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsc63e215c.png

The dizzying heights of back to back draws aswell as giving our home fans something to cheer. Lithuania again is a match we should of won! Here's hoping for that striker in my youth intake.
AndorravLithuania_OverviewOverview_zpse6413434.png

Although a loss beleive me his was an epic result for us, World ranked 20 Peru very nearly came a cropper against tiny Andorra. It's another story of a striker with higher finishing seals this for us!
PeruvAndorra_OverviewOverview-2_zpsfc035e63.png

A draw against Hungary in a world cup qualifier is heartening as i remember them destroying us not to long ago.
AndorravHungary_OverviewOverview-2_zpsb78e6a6a.png

We then also managed a draw against Romania, another world cup point. I'm loving the fact that we can always seem to score against these teams aswell. Gives me real hope for when I finally produce that striker we need :D
AndorravRomania_OverviewOverview_zps1b92d3f0.png

The Spanish cup could hopfully provide some much needed income. May aswell have a go at it!

2nd round we smashed Celta, That league lead won't help you here.
FCAndorravCelta_OverviewOverview_zps74e4e750.png

We had a scary amount of shots against Huesca and duly thumped them.
HuescavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps74e07306.png

Losing away to Cordoba made no difference when we out classed them at home.
CoacuterdobavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps42e3ca98.png

FCAndorravCoacuterdoba_OverviewOverview_zps536a836e.png

In the 5th round we drew the current holders of the competition. Real Sociedad, A home draw and away win saw us right.
FCAndorravRSociedad_OverviewOverview_zps916520c5.png

RSociedadvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpse9e911d9.png

When we beat Sevilla 3-1 i was hopeful for the home leg, sadly it was not to be losing 3-0 in the return.
SevillavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpscc39aaa5.png

FCAndorravSevilla_OverviewOverview_zpsf94bd68e.png

fix-13_zps2df00f60.png

Ths years youth intake finally, finally produced a player the NT can use.
FCAndorraYouthCandidates_SquadPlayers-2_zpsa896b026.png

Kevin Eduardo Martin
He will likley only ever play for us when we are dominating games or have a huge injury crisis. However the NT will be his stomping ground. My coaches say he will be a good Adelente level player in the future, This will make him a beast for Andorra.
KevinEduardoMartiacuten_OverviewAttributes_zps84a1828f.png

Last edited: