El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
30 Games gone and it was all going so well, Until we lost 3 on the bounce!
30-1_zps4fe0f0c4.png

We are still in the last play off spot. For now..
LIGAadelante_OverviewStages_zpsb487b2bc.png

The 3 lost games was thankfully a blip. We only lost to Celta in this run they had to beat us at least once i suppose.
end-2_zps6300d661.png

This means we have finished second!
LIGAadelante_OverviewStages-2_zps1db74a5a.png

Next season FC Andorra will go toe to toe with some of the biggest names in football.​

Congrats mate! Finally in the big leagues! Hows the finances looking now?

Congrats mate! Finally in the big leagues! Hows the finances looking now?
Finances are alot healthier now thankfully. Hopefully BBVA will see the rocket up and we can get to improving facilities properly

You beat Sociedad over two legs and Sevilla 3-1!!!

Sociedad were awful in fairness, Sevilla also did tonk us 3-0 in the return leg.

Stadium completed finally now a 6000 seater
1-1_zpsdd99d5b9.png

How's that for odds!
2-1_zps4f726ecf.png

Budget is obviously the best i've had in my time here.
budget-2_zps71149656.png

With those odds i obviously need a total squad revamp, so i went on a spending spree!

Nico
Nico here will likley never play, however his scouting stats are brilliant. That is why he is here.
Nico_OverviewProfile_zps56cd95e8.png

Nico_OverviewProfile-2_zps3fef5b8a.png

Meng Xiaodong
Chinese international Xiaodong has bags of talent and according to my coaches can be one of the best players at the club
MengXiaodong_OverviewAttributes_zps1921fbca.png

Jose Manuel Santolaya
A right footed left winger to compliment Ugarte on the opposite flank.
JoseacuteManuelSantolaya_OverviewAttributes_zpse514f29c.png

Jesus
My new number 1 i expect him to win us matches with divine intervention!
Jesuacutes_OverviewAttributes_zps9d3e13d2.png

Andriy Yaremchuk
An absolute beast of a striker, The next Shevshenko. My main poacher next season. Aswell as having Dual Ukrainian/Polish nationalities.
AndriyYaremchuk_OverviewAttributes_zps037901b5.png

Song Lefeng
Our second Chinese signing this season and 3rd overall at the club. China seem to be a sleeping giant on this save.
SongLefeng_OverviewAttributes_zpsbd6409ad.png

Gaston Mela
My big spend for the year, Argentine/Italian Mela. Found by one of my scouts and looks brilliant now, Give him a few years and we are looking truly world class.
GastoacutenMela_OverviewProfile_zps28a5bbc2.png

Two more who won't join just yet.

Heiner Diaz
Costa Rican, Diaz joins us in the next window after he turns 18. Looks a potential world beater to me and Santolaya needs to play well or he will find himself benched next season.
HeinerDiaz_OverviewProfile_zpsbb8e3106.png

Aliaksandr Golovchik
I have sought after this guy since my very first season, finally i've got him. He will arrive in January all 6'8 of him!
Has dual Belarusan/Hungarian nationality
AliaksandrGolovchik_OverviewProfile_zps348c650d.png

Here are my full transfer dealings, Some signed by head of youth development. Chai Jianjun is mine but i forgot to SS him.
FCAndorra_TransfersHistory-2_zpsbd0e77c0.png

I know it's alot of signings but I feel all are worthwhile if we are to survive la Liga​

good plan dont want all the hard work of geting there just to go down you is a fm god btw

I have a big squad and honestly with the signings i've made i'd say we are top 10 material. But we can finish 1 point off relegation and i'll be happy in all honesty! I just play the game same as anyone else.

Fantastic stuff mate, you have a real eye for the regens too!!

Doing really well and how many youth intake players are you signing? You're making good progress with the NT and I reckon anyone with 1* PA could be a good NT player in the future. Great signings and promotion as well.

Doing really well and how many youth intake players are you signing? You're making good progress with the NT and I reckon anyone with 1* PA could be a good NT player in the future. Great signings and promotion as well.
Thats pretty much it 1 star and above get signed up. A cantera policy is aways off yet.

nice one mate looking awsome
Thank you :)

Thats pretty much it 1 star and above get signed up. A cantera policy is aways off yet.

So, you're idea is to play just with Andorran players as soon as they developed into world class players?

Not cantera m8, im saying just nation based. If you have a 5 star spanish players, yiu have to sell him :D

I thought Cantera was just nation based? Like Bilbao do with Basque only players.

Regardless when i have the personel for it all my team will be Andorran :)

Back