England 23 Man Squad Announced

Atleast SWP runs at defenders and commits them into fouling him or making a mistake. He may not always have full contol of the ball but he's 100x more effective than Walcott.
Walcott has no skill whatsoever and is reluctant to take players on despite his pace. All is does is look to exploit gaps in the defence which is easily defendable. As people are saying, he's still very young and there is room for improvement but at this moment the players picked above him are better players. End of.

Thats called opinions. Lennon is better than Walcott but not SWP.

Dawson is a must IMO.

Anyone heard anything about Scott Parker?

He got what 8 more assists? I said SIGNIFICANTLY not slightly, And as I said this is not club football what has Lennon done for england...

Think back to the last world cup and you will have your answer.

How many english players from Leeds were in the 30 man squad? can you just remind me?

Arsenal (English PREMIER LEAGUE)

Leeds United (COCA-COLA LEAGUE ONE)

you wouldn't expect any Leeds players to be in the squad. As for Arsenal ment to be one of the biggest clubs in England, to have NO players playing for England during the World Cup must be slightly worrying?

How many english players from Leeds were in the 30 man squad? can you just remind me?

Oh yes, because League 1 Leeds possess the best English talent. Get real.
Atleast they have English players.

what has Walcott done for England?

More then lennon, Hat trick against Croatia springs to mind, amazing how everyones on the we love theo band wagon after that game but now after few bad performances everyones jumped off

He got what 8 more assists? I said SIGNIFICANTLY not slightly, And as I said this is not club football what has Lennon done for england...
A difference of 8 is pretty significant to be honest. Considering the most assists anyone got in the prem was 19. So 8 more assists is quite a lot.

It's pretty clear Lennon is better than walcott in my opinion.

I really hope upson doesn't go to the world cup.:'(

er..... thats actually what he has been doing, but walcott hasnt improved enough
er..... they said beckham wouldnt be a coach, and that would be coaching

not suprised theo has been left out hes not good enouth this season ,but heskey how can he be better then bent ffs

that is significantly better.
you mention other people being baised but you're the one showing bias. for england they're been similar in raw stats, but lennon has performed better in the games and been better at club level, because hes actually made improvements as a player

Offical anouncement will be at 4pm.. FA just confirmed that.

More then lennon, Hat trick against Croatia springs to mind, amazing how everyones on the we love theo band wagon after that game but now after few bad performances everyones jumped off

oh yeah, what was that, 2 years ago now? he has done sod all since then, he cant run with the ball, he cant cross, he cant pass the guy is a waste of a pick in the 30 man squad in IMO and am glad he isn't going to the world cup, he doesnt deserve to after this season.

Bascially, England will not win the World Cup. They didn't have a great chance anyway but with the likes of Heskey getting picked over Bent it totally kills any chance they had. Even Agbonlahor got in the Villa team ahead of Heskey. Not really sure why King seems to be going ahead of Dawson when Capello said he would pick players that played regularly.

It's a **** poor squad all round. Glad I havent spent £45 on an England shirt.... XD