England 23 Man Squad Announced

Only if he knuckles down and realises his potential. Otherwise he wont have any. He needs to work on his game more and use his brain in situations.

Of course, but he has plenty to look forward to. He has loads to look forward to, he is still so young. He's 21 and he's already got a World Cup under his belt.

They both should have gone IMO Lennon starts on the right plays 70 minutes then Walcott comes on as an impact sub

Lennon did not do significantly better for club then Walcott, But this is not club football, Judging on the performance in Japan both Walcott and Lennon played far from maxium potential, But I still think Walcott should have been taken as an impact sub, Crouch and Walcott on for the last 20, Walcotts pace and can (try) cross to crouchy whos so big no matter how bad the ball is can get something on the end of it

LOL. I think i proved earlier that he did, he was our best player in the beggining of the season until he got injured, he had 9 assists in the League in december, then he got injured. Walcott had 1.

Lennon > Walcott

Lennon is far better than Walcott. Glad Theo isn't going, he is so over-rated. Hardly ever plays for Arsenal and when he does he doesnt do to much where as when Lennon plays, he does more. Lennon has been better than Theo in the last two friendly matchies also so it justifies why Lennon is going and not Theo.

couldnt they have made beckham teach him how to cross and actually do something useful instead of having a holiday in SA

if Fabio can see Walcott's lack of quality, what's his man love over ruddy Heskey? Theo needs to go back to Arsenal and learn to be a good pacey striker. that's the only way back for him.

couldnt they have made beckham teach him how to cross and actually do something useful instead of having a holiday in SA
er..... thats actually what he has been doing, but walcott hasnt improved enough

Radio just said Upson has been picked ahead of Dawson :'(
clean your glasses Fabio!

Beckham has been working with the wingers on their final balls?

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Radio just said Upson has been picked ahead of Dawson :'(
clean your glasses Fabio!

i so hope you heard wrong!

LOL. I think i proved earlier that he did, he was our best player in the beggining of the season until he got injured, he had 9 assists in the League in december, then he got injured. Walcott had 1.

Lennon > Walcott

He got what 8 more assists? I said SIGNIFICANTLY not slightly, And as I said this is not club football what has Lennon done for england...

Arghh I want the World Cup to just start. :S