England 23 Man Squad Announced

oh yeah, what was that, 2 years ago now? he has done sod all since then, he cant run with the ball, he cant cross, he cant pass the guy is a waste of a pick in the 30 man squad in IMO and am glad he isn't going to the world cup, he doesnt deserve to after this season.

Yet Carrick does? he didnt having an amazing season did he? but I spose he does because your a man u fan

er..... they said beckham wouldnt be a coach, and that would be coaching
if you've been following you;d know that he has actually been helping out the wingers, walcott in particular, with their final ball. hes not an offical coach, but he is helping

that is significantly better.
you mention other people being baised but you're the one showing bias. for england they're been similar in raw stats, but lennon has performed better in the games and been better at club level, because hes actually made improvements as a player

If you read the whole thread, I said Earlier Lennon should go.. but Walcott should be used as an impact sub towards the end

Guys.. can you just agree to disagree instead of clogging up the thread with Lennon vs Walcott =/

More then lennon, Hat trick against Croatia springs to mind, amazing how everyones on the we love theo band wagon after that game but now after few bad performances everyones jumped off

Get over yourself! Walcott lives off of that game. He's done nothing for England or Arsenal ever since, thats why everyone gets on his back. You just bitter, as proved by your comment about Leeds.

Yet Carrick does? he didnt having an amazing season did he? but I spose he does because your a man u fan

nope wrong, i included carrick as one of the seven players to be dropped because of a poor season actually so there goes your "because your a man united fan" theory.

Get over yourself! Walcott lives off of that game. He's done nothing for England or Arsenal ever since, thats why everyone gets on his back. You just bitter, as proved by your comment about Leeds.

I never asked him to call me a 'bitter gooner' So i was just staing a point

How many english players from Leeds were in the 30 man squad? can you just remind me?

What have they just signed them two then? no

Sorry to be immature by double quoting etc, but you did actually say "from" so theres egg on your face mate ^^)

On the Walcott, SWP and Lennon debate I genuinly do not understand why Ashley Young isn't even in the porvisional 30, he's had a less then impressive season when compared to his last but I think hes got more assists than ANY OTHER wide player in the Premier League (a stat I'm not sure on), surely worth talking about if Adam Johnson can play well for a few games and be in with a shout. Ashley Young is deffinately better than SWP (who I think is up there for most overrated EPL player) and I'd say better than Walcott but probably on par with Lennon give or take club bias ;)

More then lennon, Hat trick against Croatia springs to mind, amazing how everyones on the we love theo band wagon after that game but now after few bad performances everyones jumped off

If you watch the Croatia game again, he was having an absolute shocker for the first half hour, misplacing passes, mis-controlling the ball, losing it…in fact everything he’s done since! One hat-trick maketh not a superstar player.

Clarky, I must say you're being quite biased here. Walcott is no doubt a great player but there are players who are better and have been in better form, Lennon, Milner and SWP to name a few. Walcott has 8 less assists than Lennon, that is a big gap, and Capello is picking on form, so Walcott should be no where near the England squad.

You cannot live off 1 England game.

I've not said Walcott is the best he should go and start, I've said Lennon goes, Starts on the right playes 70 odd minutes then he brings Walcott on as hes without argument a class impact sub

How many english players from Leeds were in the 30 man squad? can you just remind me?

Please, for the love of god, be quiet.

You're being a right troll about this.

Whoever Fabio sees fit to take, we should get behind it. Whether it would have been Walcott, or not, we need to grow up about which club he's from.

England is more important atm then any of our clubs!

I've not said Walcott is the best he should go and start, I've said Lennon goes, Starts on the right playes 70 odd minutes then he brings Walcott on as hes without argument a class impact sub
When has he ever really been a 'class impact sub'? I don't recall him really doing anything special coming off the bench in big games, maybe I'm missing out key events here but please refresh my memory.

Honestly guys, will you please shut up with this petty debate. It is so biased anyway so what is the point?

Although the Lennon vs Walcott arguement makes a very amuseing read, we are all forgetting something here people.

WE ARE ENGLAND

Ok so people will have different views about the final 23 and your entittled to your opinion of course but Fabio has decided and we should all now accept that Theo isn't going and that Heskey is and support the lads. This isn't club football no more this is our nation and we need to support them now!

COME ON ENGLAND!

When has he ever really been a 'class impact sub'? I don't recall him really doing anything special coming off the bench in big games, maybe I'm missing out key events here but please refresh my memory.

Wasn't too shabby against Barcalona I seem to remember, still don't think he should go though.

When ever Theo comes off the bench , he brings fear to the other team, with the wingbacks being tired hes just too fast, I dont see how you can deny he isn't a good impact sub

Please, for the love of god, be quiet.

You're being a right troll about this.

Whoever Fabio sees fit to take, we should get behind it. Whether it would have been Walcott, or not, we need to grow up about which club he's from.

England is more important atm then any of our clubs!

Yeah but other people don't think that.

Wasn't too shabby against Barcalona I seem to remember, still don't think he should go though.
Very true, but again it's just 1 game out of a lot of opportunities.

Although the Lennon vs Walcott arguement makes a very amuseing read, we are all forgetting something here people.

WE ARE ENGLAND

Ok so people will have different views about the final 23 and your entittled to your opinion of course but Fabio has decided and we should all now accept that Theo isn't going and that Heskey is and support the lads. This isn't club football no more this is our nation and we need to support them now!

COME ON ENGLAND!

Well quoted.