England 23 Man Squad Announced

Apparently the reason for the delay is that he is having trouble contacting some of the players. What a ******* joke. The players cant be interested that much imo.

Fabio should have got them all together after the Japan game at the hotel and told them then and released the squad yesterday.

Sky sources are now claiming they have all seven. They think Michael Dawson, Tom Huddlestone and Scott Parker will join Leighton Baines, Adam Johnson, Theo Walcott and Darren Bent in missing out.

Are you taking the ****? Heskey is ****. He hasnt even scored for Villa since feb. Bent got like 24 goals this season and unless I'm mistaken. (Which I'm not) strikers are meant to score goals you tard. Heksy doesnt score and therefore shouldnt go.

No. You're the 'Tard... Everybody knows Heskey doesn't score goals. He is in the team because he brings the best out of Rooney and the Team play better with him in there. You Play as a TEAM not INDIVIDUALS...

Look at Brazil, they've left out Diego, Ronaldinho, because they dont fit into the system and that Brazil play better without them. Its about picking the right team, not Individuals

Are you taking the ****? Heskey is ****. He hasnt even scored for Villa since feb. Bent got like 24 goals this season and unless I'm mistaken. (Which I'm not) strikers are meant to score goals you tard. Heksy doesnt score and therefore shouldnt go.

Well yeh I suppose one of the strikers needs a few goals which is probably why we've got Rooney.
Also mate football has moved on from strikers basically being goal hangers and playing on the shoulder of the defender all the time. AC Milan played with two strikers of this breed against Manchester United and couldn't defend for **** so lost the game.

Heskey holds the ball up very well, England couldn't keep the ball for 30 seconds in the oppositions half against Mexico and scored all three goals from set peices and luck situations, if Vela finished better then England would have been embarrassed. So I'm afraid you are mistaken mate strikers are not just to score they basically just play high up the pitch in modern football, nice try at making me look stupid though.

everyone knows Heskey isn't in the team to score goals. he's there to fall over, foul people and make Rooney look even better.

I thought the squad is getting announced at 4?

Is that one official or just based on the rumours swirling around?

Well yeh I suppose one of the strikers needs a few goals which is probably why we've got Rooney.
Also mate football has moved on from strikers basically being goal hangers and playing on the shoulder of the defender all the time. AC Milan played with two strikers of this breed against Manchester United and couldn't defend for **** so lost the game.

Heskey holds the ball up very well, England couldn't keep the ball for 30 seconds in the oppositions half against Mexico and scored all three goals from set peices and luck situations, if Vela finished better then England would have been embarrassed. So I'm afraid you are mistaken mate strikers are not just to score they basically just play high up the pitch in modern football, nice try at making me look stupid though.

He doesnt hold the ball up. He gets it gets tackled and falls over. I could do that.

I thought the squad is getting announced at 4?

Is that one official or just based on the rumours swirling around?

it is the PROBABLE squad on sky sports

BUT

with the likes of Theo Walcott releasing statements about how he is disapointed he isn't in the squad, one would have to believe that 23 man squad is the official squad.

You have a point saying Bent scored 24 goals but Capello know who is his Star man and what players to pick to bring the best of his Best players. Some players are not meant to be at WC, unfortunately its Bent.

Polite response from Theo give him that. I prefer Gazzas response when he told he was not going to the world cup.

I assume you'll get a call-up then oO)

Nah, I turned them down. ;) :p

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

You have a point saying Bent scored 24 goals but Capello know who is his Star man and what players to pick to bring the best of his Best players. Some players are not meant to be at WC, unfortunately its Bent.

So are you saying its fate that he's not going? Personally I think it's bullshit. Half the sqaud is naff to be honest.

Wheeey, Whens it all gonna be released because i dont have sky sports

For all his greatness, Capello makes some choices that makes everyone feel WTF!!. Upson, what more he has to do to prove he is **** and what more Dawson has to do to prove he is better player than Upson.

Heskey? Yes there is some sense in picking him up as he brings the best of Rooney, but Upson? Can he do that to Rio or Terry?

Nah, I turned them down. ;) :p

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

So are you saying its fate that he's not going? Personally I think it's bullshit. Half the sqaud is naff to be honest.
well thats the squad, so get over it and get behind them