Evolution of the football manager

Also should add updates will probably continue to slow down from here as i've a championship deciding race in my F1 online championship to prepare for and with the new F1 game out next Friday that my take up a lot more of my time! Not ending the story but wont have nearly as much time as i've had and really struggled this week to get on with it.

November

- Champions Leagues Up's and down
- Terrible performances but win win win in the Premiership
- Another busy month for managers
Ipswich after loosing Adkins hire Steve McLaren to take over
QPR sack David Moyes again! Hire my old friend Steve Clarke

Fixtures

Benfica V Man Utd - Champions League match 4
After messing up our 3rd match at home we now go to Benfica to win!!

Benfica 2-2 Man Utd
Jones
Rooney

Threw away the lead twice and also threw away top spot. We've dot to go to Dortmund and Win!

View attachment 275499

Swansea V Man Utd - Premiership
Meeting up with my old friend Yaya Sanogo who has come on leaps and bounds from the summer 15 goals in 14 games this season so far.

Swansea 0-2 Man Utd
Rooney
Neymar

After a very worrying 1st half where again we weren't threatening Rooney got the breakthrough but it wasn't safe till Neymar scored at the death

Man Utd V Southampton - Premiership
"Last season we got a huge win in this fixture and i hope to do the same" This is just the time to get back on track

Man Utd 4-1 Southampton
Hamsik
Neymar
Torres 2

Most of the damage was done in the first half but when Southampton pulled one back youngster Torres got a late double and his first goals for the club

"Mancini Moments"
"Man Utd wont win a thing they just don't have the quality"

Stoke V Man Utd - Premiership
After coming to my office requesting some 1st team action i make a the rare move of giving Andrew Giddings a chance as Rooney has been a bit quieter than previous seasons. "He's only 30 but i thought he'd still have a few seasons in him"

Stoke 1-2 Man Utd
O'G
Giddings

We continue to add to our record of awful performances, Didn't deserve the win tonight "A late goal by Giddings saved our blushes"

Dortmund V Man Utd - Champions League Match 5
After two horror shows against Benfica we arrive in Dortmund in "Must Win" mode

Dortmund 0-1 Man Utd
Giddings

Again we weren't pretty but at least we got the 3 points and even got a clean sheet as we secure qualification

View attachment 275500

Man Utd V Arsenal - Premiership
Neymar misses out on the trip to Arsenal after picking up a injury in Dortmund so misses our second meeting with Mourinho's team this season.

Man Utd 3-0 Arsenal
Torres 3

Our scorching start was too much for Arsenal as Torres scored the first two goals and got Kyle Walker sent off after running him ragged then completed his dream day by securing a hat trick. "And he's been my back up because?"

"Mancini moments"
"With there current form you have to consider them favorites"
I had no idea Football manager had a sarcastic side

Man Utd V Ipswich - Premiership
"Well if Mancini thinks we an win the league its up to us to prove it"

Man Utd 7-0 Ipswich
O'G
Giddings 2
Torres 2
Ferreira
Van Duren

"When we got to 4 just after half time i really thought we could get 9 like we did in 95" Actually im just grateful of a great attacking performance!

[video]>Manchester United 9-0 Ipswich - YouTube[/video]

Europe
After the two matches with Benfica im just happy that we can send a youth team out to play Rosenborg safe in the knowledge were through

We've been on a very poor run with our form stuttering badly during the past two months but despite all my moaning were only 3 points of leaders Chelsea

Player of the Month
Felipe Torres
View attachment 275503

Where the **** has this come from! Brought him in on a free thinking I'd get a few million for him into he future. Needed him for back up to Neymar this season and on this form he'll take Neymars place in the team

France

Just a few friendlys here no pressure usual 1st team line up

Russia 1-2 France - International friendly
O'G
Remy

France 3-0 Peru - International friendly
Sissoko 2
Benzema

Stand out player
Moussa Sissoko

View attachment 275501

December

- Falcao brings his real life form into my game as he breaks the champions league scoring record with 13 goals all in the group stage!
- Striker crisis at old trafford as 4 of my 5 available forwards are out during December
- Sneak past Liverpool and get Derby in League Cup semi final
- Champions League draw pairs us with Paris Saint Germain and there millions of dollars! Other stand outs are Aston Villa V Bayern Munich, Lyon V Barca and Real Madrid V Man City

View attachment 276346

Fixtures

QPR V Man Utd - Premiership
We never usually play well against QPR "im not most optimistic about today's game"

QPR 0-2 Man Utd
Rooney 2

A typically hard match at Loft's Road. We didn't play brilliantly but we always the better team. A Rooney double was our savoir today after Giddings got injured

-- Man City beat Chelsea 2-0 so the top 3 is now separated by 2 points --

Man Utd V Rosenberg - CL Match day 6
We've qualified already but still need to win today "We want to win the group to get the easier draw in the last 16 so the young boys must get a win today"

Man Utd 3-0 Rosenberg
O'G
Gutkowski
Van Duren

A very young team won easily at Old Trafford to win the group. Unfortunately Welbeck is the latest striker to get injured leaving us with only Rooney as a fit striker.

View attachment 276347

Man Utd V Norwich - Premiership
"Im expecting another 3 points today and extend our run to 8 wins in a row!"

Man Utd 3-0 Norwich
Ferreira
Rooney 2

Comfort was at its very best today as we raced into a 3-0 lead at halftime and saw the game out from there

-- Chelsea draw with Newcastle to let Man Utd go clear at the top --

West Brom V Man Utd - Premiership
After what seemed forever between games, 7 days were back in action against West Brom. Cleverley injured mid week but he's the back-up of the back-up

West Brom 1-1 Man Utd
Ferreira

Decided to spice it up a bit by giving WBA a head start wit Ferreira equalizing just before half time. The second half was pure frustration with Man Utd passing up chance after chance and Cabaye coming of the bench only to last 2 minutes before going off with a knock

-- Chelsea continue to tumble with a defeat to Blackburn, Man City and Man Utd now level at the top --

Man Utd V Liverpool - League Cup Quarter Finals

Our old rivals Liverpool are having a better season sitting 4th leading the chasing pack. "This is the cup though so League form goes out the window we have to go earn the win"

Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool
Rooney 2

Both sides wanted this and fielded full strength teams but only one could win and after Douglas Costa gave Liverpool the lead Rooney equalized then set up the winner to get through to the semi finals where we should walk past Derby

"Mancini Moments"
"Wednesday match will be the game of the season and we are completely ready for it. We are the leagues from team and for us this match couldn't have come at a better time"

Man Utd v Man City - Premiership
Why oh why do we always seem to get a massive game right in the middle of the Christmas period. As long as we don't repeat our performance against Villa from last season

Man Utd 3-0 Man City
O'G
Neymar 2

Double clicked and missed the team talk but it seems no words were needed as we went 2-0 up at halftime so was quiet again at halftime and Neymar seems to enjoy the silence as he scored again to secure a very easy victory against our nearest rivals

Newcastle V Man Utd - Premiership
"AWAY!!!!" Were off to finish our year wit ha game at the Sports direct arena unfortunately there's no 90% of deals on the pies hmph!

Newcastle 2-4 Man Utd
Rooney 2
Giddings 2

3 goals in the first 13minutes was a sign we were going to be in a thriller. Rooneys opening goal was cancelled out by Ba and Michael Bradley. Was starting to look bleak but we went all out with 25 minutes to go and thankfully Rooney equalized then set up both of Giddings goals to end up with a very good win

Europe
We got through the group despite major hiccup against Benfica. Yet again no surprises and the best team all made it through

Our near perfect month of result saw us take our rightful place on top of the premiership as Chelsea, Man City and the pack behind all struggled for results

Player of the Month
Wayne Rooney
View attachment 276349

Boy oh boy did he show me! After dropping Rooney, for some awful performances at the start of the season for Andrew Giddings Rooney filled in for him so brilliantly he's regained his position in the starting 11

January

- Average 6.5 goals a game at home thanks to 3 massive wins
- Comeback kid Lionel Messi retains world player of the year from Ronaldo and 3rd place Rooney who also made it to world team of the year
- Embarrassed by Derby in League Cup 1st leg but get retribution and then some in the second leg
- Finally reach the League final where i meet defending champions Swansea who are on a 10 match unbeaten run in the competition
- Two wins in FA Cup too

Fixtures

Man Utd V Everton - Premiership
First match of the year in front of our loyal fans "There the greatest in the world and this year i hope to give them ultimate success"

Man Utd 3-1 Everton
Neymar
Thiago
Ferreira

Was plain sailing except for when Jelevic pulled it back to 2-1 just after half time but Ferreira made it safe with a free kick

West Ham V Man Utd - FA Cup
Were out to retain our Cup and im not to worried with any team that rely on lumping the ball up to Andy Carrol, Johnny Russell and Kevin Nolan

West Han 1-3 Man Utd
Van Duren
Neymar 2

Well all that mocking and Johnny Russell's penalty gave them the lead but thankfully our class showed and we got through

Derby V Man Utd - League Cup Semi Final 1st leg
Taking a huge risk in the 1st leg by playing several youth and back up players. "Only Greg McGregor, Van Duren and Thiago start again"

Derby 2-0 Man Utd

Comfortably our most dominant performance of the season having 28 shots on goal. Hold on WE LOST! What, how? Mystified! Our former back up youth keeper Nev Dhanjal helped keep us out having a 8.6 rated game. Crazy night!

Man Utd V Blackburn - Premiership
"After that **** on Wednesday i expect you my best 11 to show the would what Man Utd is all about"

Man Utd 8-0 Blackburn
Neymar
Rooney 5
Ferreira
Van Duren

"Im proud but not surprised! We can do this to anyone at anytime and we have got to keep this up"

Leeds V Man Utd - Premiership
"Ahh a nice little derby match for us to take our frustration out on"

Leeds 2-2 Man Utd
Smalling
Welbeck

Well taking a point from Elland Road would be a disaster in itself but the fact we needed two goals in the last 5 minutes to rescue a point is unacceptable

Man Utd V West Ham - Premiership
After another embarrassing away game were back at Old Trafford with a lot of angry fans to appease

Man Utd 8-0 West Ham
Neymar 2
O'G
Rooney 3
Hamsik
Gutkowski

Consecutive 8-0 home wins is unbelievable! Can we make it 3 against Derby? We need to get at least 3 to get past Derby

Man Utd V Derby - League Cup Semi Final 2nd leg
No trash talking this time were here to win and that's all we have in mind today

Man Utd 7-0 Derby
Thiago
Rooney 5
Welbeck

Only 7!! Unacceptable! Job was done after 30 minutes but by god they didn't stop and Rooney especially! Would have dropped him sooner if this is what he was waiting to do

Swansea V Man Utd - FA Cup
So what are the chances of our very next match being against our League cup final opponents "Hopefully we can put them out of both competitions"

Swansea 0-3 Man Utd
Hamsik
Neymar
Giddings

A very average Swansea performance and we had no problems betting through to the 5th round.

We had the extremes of ups and downs this month but the fixtures return to some sort of normality in February so that may help our form. Liverpool now our nearest rivals only 5 points behind while Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Villa and Spurs bunched together over 10 points back. West Ham and Ipswich look down already while Blackburn aren't too far from being cast adrift

Player of the Month
Chris Smalling
View attachment 276511

After ousting Greg Van der Weil from the team last season Chris Smalling has rose to the top and won our player of the month!

February

- 100% League record as rivals slip up, Infact 100% record through the whole month
- David De Gea makes his Spain international debut
- Beat Blackburn in FA Cup to set up a Quarter Final tie with Arsenal

Fixtures

Di Matteo
"If things go there way they certainly have a good enough team to win the title"

Man Utd v Chelsea - Premiership
"Without a win here Chelsea's title hopes are all but over"

Man Utd 3-0 Chelsea
Hamsik
Rooney 2

Man Utd are clear and decisive winners at home to Chelsea to all but end Chelsea's title hopes which looked so strong only 2 months ago

Tottenham V Man Utd - Premiership
Marcos Rojo is back to his old stomping ground to show them all what there missing for there ?33m, Which has been spent again and then some!

Tottenham 0-5 Man Utd
Cabaye
Valencia
Neymar 3

Despite being shy a few players we ran into a 3-0 half time lead with Neymar completing the rout in the second half

Ipswich V Man Utd - Premiership
Ipswich's premiership future is in severe doubt so a Man Utd team resting several stars for Europe should still safely get 3 points

Ipswich 3-6 Man Utd
Giddings 4
Thiago
Van Duren

Disappointing so many goals were let in but a comfy win non the less

Paris SG V Man Utd - Champions League last 16 1st leg
Were back for our third assault on the Champions League. Obstacle 1 $$$$ PSG $$$$

Paris SG 0-2 Man Utd
Rooney 2

Our main man was unlucky not to get a hattrick today but we've got a 2 goal head start for the second leg which is just what we need.

Man Utd V Blackburn - FA Cup 5th round
After a successful trip to Paris were back in England to keep up our assault on all competitions

Man Utd 5-0 Blackburn
Valencia
Neymar
Thiago
Rooney
Jones

Not quite the 8-0 of last month but its great to win on our return to Old Trafford

Man Utd V Aston Villa - Premiership
Since leaving Villa they've been a constant thorn in my side "Were not going to mess about today were out for the win"

Man Utd 3-0 Aston Villa
Hamsik
Neymar
Rooney

A surprising and perhaps our only easy win against the Villan

Europe
View attachment 276536
First leg was almost perfect success Another goal would have been perfect but im not going to be too greedy

LeagueView attachment 276538
A Perfect month as our rivals fell around 10 points back

Player of the Month
Neymar
View attachment 276537

So far I'd say he has been our most improved player from last season and another goal littered month here is much appreciated.

France

France 2-1 Sweden - International friendly
Benzema
Galim

Just caught up, some great results in there too!!! How much did you sign Thiago for again?

2017 League Cup Final

From Wembley

Man Utd V Swansea
2015 Champions Vs 2016 Champions

View attachment 276544View attachment 276545

"Its been decades since Man Utd have held all 3 of the country's domestic trophy's at once and today is a magnificent chance to do this"

Man Utd

After a very slow start Man Utd have been England's form team over the past 3 months racking up huge wins on there way to the top of the League and the League cup final. They have a clean bill of health for there first final of the season.

Swansea

The defending League cup holders are on the competitions longest unbeaten run in modern times and it will take a huge shock to extend that run. Swansea are missing 2 big players. New signing Gary Cahill is cup tied while star of the season Yaya Sanogo is struggling to return from injury for the final

The Match

9 - Goal - Neymar

15 - Goal - M'Villa - 1st Man Utd goal

36 - Injury - M'Villa off, Van Duren on

43 - Goal - De Vrij

HT - Man utd 3-0 Swansea
Trophy's all but in the bag. Will cruise through the second half!​

56 - Goal - Welbeck

69 - Injury - Rooney off, No subs left - Rooney out for 3 weeks

73 - Goal - Allen

So we've regained the League Cup. It was all over by half time just as any manager could want so we cruised the second half unfortunately loosing Rooney for a few weeks with an injury.

"This is a mere taste of the success i hope you boys can taste at the end of the season. You have the talent so go out there and show them all"

Yeah? Its funny how major players work out sometimes. Like Cese Fabregas on a free in Klippybo's game

March

- Embarrassed at Anfield as Liverpool stake there claim for a title challenge
- West Ham sack Slavan Bilic and Hire Davide Moyes. Will he Ever learn!
- Rooney returns from injury to turn the game and score on his 400th appearance against Southampton
- FA Cup - Beat Arsenal and are rewarded with Milwall with the Semi Finals
- Champions League Q/F draw with Bayern. Either Spurs or Man City wait in the Semi final

Fixtures

Liverpool V Man Utd - Premiership
No Messing around here. 1st of march and we have a title battle on our hands. Victory today would see us move 12 points ahead and give us a massive lead in the league that should see us almost home and dry

Liverpool 3-0 Man Utd

Very even game. Liverpool got the clear cut chances and took them. We were quite poor! "That was very disappointing to throw away a chance like that to secure our place at the top of the table"

Wolves V Man Utd - Premiership
After our Anfield horror show means we've got to turn it around and win handsomely at Wolves

Wolves 0-3 Man Utd
Giddings 3

Well for a change we didn't come back from a defeat with 8 goals but a win is a win

Man Utd V Paris SG - Champions League last 16 2nd leg
A 2 goal advantage from the away leg should be enough to get us back in the quarter finals "This is the Champions League and im taking NO chances"

Man Utd 4-1 Paris SG
Giddings 4

Andrew Giddings stole the show and shows that were not all about Rooney

"Jose Watch"​
"With the current form of the two teams we must be realistic and acknowledge how tough it will be to beat the league leaders"

Man Utd V Arsenal - FA Cup Quarter Finals
"Jose knows that rivals clashing in the cup format will be a tremendous battle and one for the ages that were both desperate to win"

Man Utd 2-0 Arsenal
Neymar
Giddings

Really felt like a great cup tie with both giants fighting to break down the others defense and the better team came out in the end

Man Utd V Swansea - Premiership
Our last game before most the team head off to get injured and knocked about in international

Man Utd 4-0 Swansea
Giddings 2
Hamsik
O'G

Swansea might have posed more of a threat had they spent more that 13 minutes with 11 men on the pitch.

Southampton V Man Utd - Premiership
Ian Butterworth intends to beat us today! "Did he eat a bowl of crack for breakfast?"

Southampton 0-4 Man Utd
Neymar 2
Rooney
O'G

We were far from our United best after being 1-0 ahead for a long time i brought Rooney back from injury to get some game time and he singlehandedly changed the game to turn a close match into a decisive win

Europe
No Problems getting past PSG and were through to our traditional point of failure the Quarter finals

View attachment 277170

League
View attachment 277173

Despite our slip up against Liverpool we still have a great advantage at this point in the season. Liverpool and Man City look set to battle for 2nd then 4th is anyone's!

Player of the Month
Andrew Giddings
View attachment 277172

Rooneys stand in stood tall yet again. Whenever called upon he's done the job and this month was no difference

France

Latvia V France - World Cup Qualifier
While sitting in a very comfortable spot in the league "We need to stay on top of the group and keep winning to secure our place in Russia as soon as possible"

Latvia 1-2 France
O'G
Benzema

Jeebus that was sketchy at the end as we were left hanging on to get the win today

View attachment 277171

April

Massive month European Quarter Finals and FA Cup Semis!

- Champions for a 6th month in a row
- So we Beat Bayern comfortably in the Quarter Finals to play Spurs in the semis
- Meanwhile in the FA Cup semi finals we thumped Millwall 8-0 to set up a final with, Yeah you guessed it Spurs who seem to take over from Villa as our constant obstacle for the season
- Almost Forgot we won the league with a back up team at home to QPR

Fixtures

Man Utd V Stoke - Premiership
A huge month of action starts with what I'd consider our easiest and therefore the one we have to win

Man Utd 4-0 Stoke
O'G
Ferreira 2
Evans

Man Utd V Bayern Munich - Champions League Q/F 1st leg
The quarter finals have come around again! "Much sleep was lost but were here and we have to fight for the right to get to the Semi's"

Man Utd 5-0 Bayern
Rooney 4
Neymar

WOW! Did we want this or did we want this. A First half of utter destruction seen Rooney score our first 4

"Jose Watch"
"We intend to beat Man Utd and put a dent in there title hopes"

Arsenal V Man Utd - Premiership
"Jose has got to worry more about his job rather than our title hopes" Plenty of rumors about Jose being 1 bad result away from the sack in the last month

Arsenal 1-0 Man Utd

Not many things hurt more than a 94th minute winner from a crippled Robin Van Persie. "If I'd started a month later huh?"

Bayern Munich V Man Utd - Champions League Q/F 2nd Leg
Second leg and despite my history in this competition im going too field a back up and youth team for the second leg

Bayern Munich 1-0 Man Utd

"When your target is to avoid loosing by more than a 4 goal margin its not the hardest thing to do" THey had a job to do and they did it AT LAST were in the semi finals.

Man Utd V Millwall - FA Cup Semi Finals
As we reach one Semi final time to play in another "Millwall are a long way off us in terms of quality but on one day any team can beat anyone and that something we must be aware of" No chances taken full strength team out today

Man Utd 8-0 Millwall
Neymar 2
Rooney 3
O'G
Parkin
Gaudin

Ok Ok maybe i went in a bit strong but there was no way i was taking a chance at this stage and so it prove wise as we reached the final!

View attachment 277213 View attachment 277211

Man Utd V QPR - Premiership
"We can't get too carried away with the win at the weekend the Premiership title is still there to win and you boys have the chance to play a huge roll in that today"

Man Utd 2-0 QPR
Welbeck
Hewitt

Despite having a much weakened team out there today we still came up against a QPR side offering little resistance "Well done guys that's the title in the bag. Two big cup's still to go guys"

Norwich V Man Utd - Premiership
Hope Spurs don't send up too many scouts because im playing my strongest team against Norwich today as a few are short of match fitness with all the rests they've got in the past month

Norwich 0-2 Man Utd
Rooney
Hamsik

No problems! Easy win and everyone got a nice warm up for the Spurs Semi

Tottenham V Man Utd - Champions League Semi Final 1st leg
1st time I've managed to drag Man Utd to this stage "I have no plans on going out here"

Tottenham 0-1 Man Utd
Neymar

After edging a very even game we got the 1-0 win we almost just deserved.

Man Utd V West Brom - Premiership
With the league won my only priority is to keep the players match fresh for the 2nd leg against Tottenham

Man Utd 5-0 West Brom
Giddings 2
Welbeck 2
Valencia

Easy win only a knock for Cabaye who should be warming the bench anyways.

Europe
My best month of the competition for me so far. Easily beat Bayern and hold the advantage in the semi finals

View attachment 277215

League
View attachment 277212

Were the champions again
Liverpool and Chelsea in the Champions League
Man City, Villa, Arsenal and Tottenham fighting for the last spot
Ipswich and West Ham and Blackburn officially relegated

Player of the Month
Neymar
View attachment 277214

This was a month where we had to be big or go home and nobody was bigger than our Brazilian superstar

End of season Run in starts tonight

View attachment 277220
Man Utd V Tottenham - Champions League Semi Finals 2nd Leg
We take a very very small lead back to Old Trafford for the second leg​

"Both teams will be giving there all so our advantage counts for nothing at this stage. We have to get a win to make our spot in the final a reality" Missing our are S De Vrij - Suspended and Cabaye who's season seems over.

Match

Man Utd 0-1 Spurs*
After 10 minutes of pressure and making a few great chances we fall behind as Hervin Onenda scores for Tottenham making it all level on aggregate

Man Utd 1-1 Spurs
After Rooney passes up a hattrick of chances Neymar only needs 1 to pull it level on the night and 2-1 up on aggregate

View attachment 277223

Man Utd 2-1 Spurs
Rooney keeps missing chances but Neymar was on hand to capitalize and score again 3-1 on aggregate

HT Man Utd 2-1 Spurs - AGG 3-1
Were making chance after chance and for a semi final were totally dominating and should be away and safe by now. 2nd Half is all about getting a few more to make it safe

60 +Injury - Armando Ferreira off Welbeck on

Man Utd 3-1 Spurs
Sub Andy Giddings puts the tie to bed and secures our place in the Final

FT Man Utd 3-1 Spurs
AGG Man Utd 4-1 Spurs

View attachment 277222

Do you believe in destiny? Well a Scottish manager will lead Manchester United to the Champions League final at Murryfield Stadium in Edinburgh

Athletico Madrid and there 20 goal Man Falcao await!

View attachment 277219 View attachment 277224 View attachment 277226

Armando Ferreira season over

Man Utd's star winger to miss the two biggest finals in club football

View attachment 277234

Armando Ferreria's season is over! Might not sound like a reason worthy of a update but if you see how many goals he has been involved in during his first season starting regularly.

Devastated manager Darran Donald "Its a immensurable blow to have lost a man destined to be our player of the season. Nobody deserves to miss the biggest two games of there life! The only consolation is that a player with Armando's talent will have plenty more chances at this level"

FA Cup Final 2017

View attachment 277240View attachment 277241

Man Utd V Tottenham

After waiting 12 years for a FA Cup Ma nUtd have the chance of 2 in 2 years in our final step for the domestic treble and one further match away from the quadruple first have to get by Tottenham for the second game in a row. Man Utd won home and away to beat them in the Champions League but who will win when its one match at Wembly

Team News

Man Utd
Players missing out are Armando Ferreira as we've already mentioned and Yohan Cabaye almost made a return but just fell short in his recovery.
"Very few players can claim to have gained absolutely glory and beat all that challenged them! We can do this in England with victory today"

Tottenham
Ryan Bennett is cup tied, Mathieu Debuchy and Daryl Janmaat both failed to make a full recovery

The Match

First half is dominated by two trends.​
- Rooney is again missing a ridiculous amount of chances again.
- Tottenham's dirty tactics. There hacking my midfielder to pieces Thiago and Hamsik both have knocks and Thiago is forced off at HT

HT Man Utd 0-0 Tottenham

Man Utd 1-0 Tottenham
Man of the moment Neymar hits the opener right from kick off

Man Utd 1-1 Tottenham
10 minutes after taking a deserved lead Spurs are level in the most unfortunate of ways as captain Phil Jones scores a own goal

69th Decide to sub Rooney for Giddings after another poor display up front

Man Utd 2-1 Tottenham
Rooneys last touch of the game is to score the second! Could he have won it?

FT Man Utd 2-1 Tottenham

View attachment 277243

Major trophy no3 in the bag as we have completed a domestic clean sweep. Tottenham tried to play dirty to cut out our front man but we still managed to overcome this with talent and skill to retain the FA Cup

"I was so proud to have discovered I'd broken a long run without the FA Cup and to retain it after all that time is fantastic"

One lucky fan with our latest silverware
View attachment 277242

View attachment 277259

Champions League Final 2017
at Murryfield stadium Scotland
View attachment 277256

Man Utd Vs Athletico Madrid

View attachment 277255 View attachment 277249

"I want this guys. I want this more than you could ever imagine guys, I need this like air and life itself"

The desperate sounding rambling of Man Utd manager Darran Donald the night before the biggest match of his career trying to lead his beloved Manchester United to there 4th major trophy of the season and the one he's chased since the moment he arrived at old trafford.

Team News

Man Utd
Fitness gamble on Thiago was tempting but in the end i lumped with Yohan Cabaye to join Hamsik in the middle of midfielder. Ferreira still a long way from fitness

Ath Madrid
Erik Lamela is illegible, as is Alex Anyukov, Other left back Filipe is injured, would have been perfect for Ferriera

Both team have a headline player expected to lead them to glory

Rooney Vs Falcao

View attachment 277257 View attachment 277252

The Match

View attachment 277250

A quiet first 20 minutes with both sides hitting the woodwork and Man Utd starting to get on top

Man Utd 1-0 Ath Madrid - Neymar
The Brazilian who's lead our charge towards trophy's in the latter part of the season come up with his biggest goal so far. Brilliant!

HT Man Utd 1-0 Ath Madrid
Apparently its been a awful game so far. Would you care if you were 1-0 up?

Man Utd 1-1 Ath Madrid - Falcao
DAM IT DAM IT DAM IT. The water bottle is kicked to bursting point as we let our lead slip. Both sides were riding there luck looking for the decisive goal

Man Utd 1-2 Ath Madrid - Falcao
Ok this is serious 12 minutes left to save the dream!

Man Utd 2-2 Ath Madrid - Rooney
Oh **** year were Man Utd and we went right up the park and pulled ourselves level immediately!

FT Man Utd 2-2 Ath Madrid
We were far the better side in normal time but im very happy to take extra time. Im going all out for the win in Extra time due to my record at United with penalty's

Man Utd 3-2 Ath Madrid - Welbeck

Well were going all out and have taken the lead and were not slowing down till there's a 2 goal advantage guys. The balls are on the table!

Man Utd 4-2 Ath Madrid - Rooney
Right on half time of extra time we get the 2 goal advantage i craved and now we're shutting up shop.

Man Utd 5-2 Ath Madrid - Jones
What a way to secure the title as we quickly counter up the park and who else but captain Phil Jones to chuck the cherry on top of my greatest achievement.

FT Man Utd 5-2 Ath Madrid

View attachment 277254

"This was going to be Fergie's big farewell a victory in the Champions League in his home country and boy oh boy the adding that to the immeasurable achievement of winning the greatest club prize is really not hit home yet. The pride this brings to myself and Manchester United can be seen in the celebrations. I Hope you all have a good night and toast the clubs greatest ever season"

View attachment 277253
Well maybe not you two!​

Q - Your future has been in doubt whatever the result tonight. Your contract is up in 2 weeks time where will we see you next?

"How can you expect anyone to leave this behind? Im sure we can reach an agreement with the board going forward. I've done my job and brought all the major trophy's back to United where they belong. Now i want to make sure we can keep them here."

MINE!!!!!!
View attachment 277258

images

Just thought I would bring to peeps attention Darrans Champions League victory - I have seen him win it in online games at my expense but also seen him lose the final to some awful teams (Bordeaux lol) but this is the first time I have seen him win it in a story.

-----------------------------------

Anywho - reading between the lines regarding what you said when we met last week I am keenly awaiting your next post!

------------------------------------

Also is one still up for our experiment in FM13?????? We have much to discuss if the answer is yes!

-------------------------------------