Evolution of the football manager

Also is one still up for our experiment in FM13?????? We have much to discuss if the answer is yes!

-------------------------------------

Yeah im in, Forgot which one were doing! So many idea's were thrown around! Still having problems with our internet although im pushing to get that changed by November

Season 2016/17 Review

Premiership - Winners
FA Cup - Winners
League Cup - Winners
Champions League - Winners

Season stats

View attachment 277294

We got rid of the old and the new did everything you could want and then some

Team talk before leaving Murryfield

"Well done everyone! We've done the unthinkable and added Europe's biggest prize to complete the quadruple. There's still the chance to go 1 step further with the potential for a unbeaten season"

We won the league again in very comfortable fashion. 20 more goal, 2 less conceded but 6 points less. Im going to say it was a very acceptable season
Liverpool and Chelsea had there own battle for second while Man City got the better of AstonVilla, Arsenal and Spurs for 4th
Ipswich were the dregs of the league and looked down from very early on. As did West Ham till the later stages of the season where they kept winning but still went down with Blackburn
Rooneys average rating improved as he scored a lot less.
Returning to the Premiership were Championship winners Huddersfield, Runners up Middlesbrough and play off winners Leicester

Europe

This was the big one! The whole reason i came to United to bring back the Champions League and we did it with a thrashing of Bayern then going through extra time in the final to secure the trophy

Almost got through the the competition without letting in a goal till Spurs scored in the final where we prevailed 2-1 winners. We also scored a record 23 goals

After getting past the hard teams, Arsenal and Liverpool then after a small scare we got passed Derby then Swansea in the final.

2015/16 Season Awards
For Man Utd

Starts off with a new record average attendance of 99,856

Wayne Rooney retains his English Footballer of the year
View attachment 277303

Wayne Rooney was again top scorer
View attachment 277304

David De Gea wins golden gloves with a crazy 27 clean sheets
View attachment 277305

I retain Manager of the year
View attachment 277306

Team of the year
View attachment 277307
David De Gea, Marcos Rojo, Phil Jones, Armando Ferreira, Neymar and Wayne Rooney all get through to the team of the year

---- Match of the season ----
27th May 2017 - Murrayfield
Man Utd 5-2 Ath Madrid

Impossible to pick any other game!

---- Signing of the season ----
Yann M'Villa

Brought in two big money signings And while Rojo didn't have a bad season M'Villa has been the defensive midfielder i craved.

Man Utd Player of the Year 2016/17

3rd - Neymar
Neymar picked up where he left of last season and he was regularly found scoring goals when Rooney had a off day

View attachment 277314

2nd - Andrew Giddings
Andy Giddings for being a back up striker still managed to find over 30 goals this season. Is his time now?

View attachment 277312

1st - Wayne Rooney
Wayne despite the best effort of others is still the top dog at United. Several times this season i wondered if his time was up but every time he got a sniff of the team again he grasped it with both hands

View attachment 277316

Europa League final
Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea

Chelsea win the Europa League in a all English affair. We'll see them in Monaco at the other end of the summer

Affiliated clubs

Villareal
5th in Liga BBVA
5th and best of the rest. The top 4 are well ahead of Villareal and the chasing pack.

Peterborough Utd
22nd in Championship
Relegated early on. Were bottom when Ferguson got sacked

Bury
14th in League 1

France Review

France are currently well on the way to Russia 2018. Germany are right on there tail so as long as we avoid defeat there we should win the group

View attachment 277319

Going into the summer
As i watch the boys leave the ground for the last time following our parade i wonder if we'll ever work together again. Surely Man Utd wont want to loose the manager who have took them this far?

Donald seals the deal!

View attachment 277528

Soon after the Champions League final win Darran Donald was "rewarded" shall we say with a new contract. Although desperate to stay at the club a statement from Malcolm Glazier shows it wont be the same as before. "My personal enterprise is going through hard times so we will be looking to add investment from Manchester United holdings. For the club this means there will be no additions to the squad and Donald has been presented with a lengthy list of players he must remove to raise £40m before the summer ends"

"These are very difficult circumstances to work under but i couldn't give up on United. I promised the fands i would do what i can to stay and here i am for another 5 years"

2017/18 Season Preview

Targets
This season targets are simple. Undefeated season and win every single trophy even the community shield which we have a habit of loosing.

Premiership - Winner
FA Cup - Winner
League Cup - Winner
Champions League - Winner

Media prediction is only 2nd 4/1 with Man City almost Evens. I'd take those odds on United

Transfers

Well thanks to my Chairman's greed I've not brought in anyone

Out

View attachment 277540
£34m coming in for Malcolms tight pockets. Only 1st team players leaving were Johnny Evans and Tom Cleverley

Managers
Very Very strange goings on at Aston Villa as Manuel Pelligrini is demoted to Assistant Manager and Craig Levein comes in as there new manager

Too many this summer so will post pictures.

Main movers
Jose Mourinho - Inter
Sinisa Mihajlovic - Arsenal
Carlo Ancelotti - Osasuna
Rudi Garcia - Bilbao

Others

View attachment 277538 View attachment 277539

Top 10 Transfer
Not including Man Utd Deals

Erick Torres - Man City - £29m
Anderson - Man City - £23m
Oscar - Ath Madrid - £22m
Daniel Romano - Valencia - £16.75m
Ecuele Manga Bruno - Tottenham - £15m
Drediyok Eren - Arsenal - £15m
Jonjo Shelvey - Tottenham - £13m
Mouss Dembele - Liverpool - £11.75m
Gonzalo Castro - Dortmund - £11.5m
Rhys Williams - Aston Villa - £10.25m

Man Utd First team 2017
View attachment 277541
* Phil Jones would start rather than Parkin

Starting 11 but a lot of former loan players moving into the first team for the first time

France

Kazakhstan V France - World Cup Qualifier
A trip to the middle of nowhere to play the 198th ranked team

Kazakhstan 0-3 France
Benzema
Sakho
Galim

Lloris gets his 90th cap but that aside we didnt have much to learn

View attachment 277542

Austria V France - Friendly

This should be a lot trickier but we'll stick with the same team that won 4 days ago. Only change is Debuchy coming back from a ban

Austria 0-4 France
Benzema
Galim
Sakho
Remy

****** **** this was easier than the Kazakhstan game!

Community Shield 2016

View attachment 277553

At Wembley

Man Utd V Liverpool

View attachment 277554

A repeat of my first fixture as Man Utd manager will see us try and win the Community shield for the first time since beating Liverpool

Man Utd
Only player missing is captain Phil Jones. He's replaced with regular back up Connor Parkin

Liverpool
Winger Kevin Strootman is there only injury concern so 1 each

The Match

1st Half

7 - Man Utd 1-0 Liverpool - Hamsik
Great start

18- Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool - Hamsik
Marek really stating his season off on fire. Can he make it a hatrick?

HT - Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool
Perfect start and we have a decent start. Keep this up at the start of the second half and we'll have no problems

FT - Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool

View attachment 277555

After your typical Community shield 2nd half with substitutions disrupted the flow of the game which suited us to the ground as we ran out easy winners.

August

- Only 2 league matches this month
- Glazier sends us to South Korea for two mid-week friendlys between our two games this month

Fixtures

Huddersfield V Man Utd - Premiership
Certainly not the fixture Huddersfield would have wanted on there return to the Premiership "We wont be taking victory for granted. Huddersfield played very well when getting relegated a few seasons back"

Huddersfield 0-4 Man Utd
Rooney
Christensen 2
De Vrij

After a half time rollicking United came out scoring twice in the first 5 minutes of the second half

Man Utd V Swansea - Premiership
After 3 matches in 7 days thanks to a unwelcome trip to Asia were a tired team "We have to hit the Swans hard and fast in today's game because condition will be a issue as the end nears"​

Man Utd 6-1 Swansea
Rooney 5
Thiago

Old man Rooney was on fire again tonight hitting 5 against the Welshmen who were awful from the get go

View attachment 277651

Champions League Draw
View attachment 277650

Pretty straightforward group. Juventus were the lowest rated 2nd team and Galatasaray and Dinamo will offer little threat

European Super Cup 2017

View attachment 277703

At Estadio Benito Villamarín
Real Betis stadium

Chelsea Vs Man Utd

View attachment 277702

The European Super Cup is returning to England but to London or Manchester? Both managers were full of praise for each other before kick off

Roberto Di Matteo
"Darran is one of the nicest people in football but if we perform like i know we can we have a great chance of winning"

Chelsea
Chygrynski went of injured in the victory over Stoke last week is the only Chelsea player missing

Man Utd
Darran Donald is missing both Yohan Cabaye and Dimitri Van Duren from there midfielder for the game

The Match

1st Half

34 - Chelsea 0-1 Man Utd - Rooney
Ever Reliable Rooney puts us into a deserved lead

HT - Chelsea 0-1 Man Utd
Need to keep going in the second half. A Second goal would make it a lot more comfortable

55 - Chelsea 0-2 Man Utd - Jones
Captain Marvel Phil Jones likes scoring decisive goals in European finals

FT - Chelsea 0-2 Man Utd

View attachment 277704

So for the first time i manage to add the European Super Cup to my collection of titles. Chelsea never really looked dangerous and we got the trophy with little fuss.

Congrats on the Super Cup but i don't like the Community sheild result

September

Talks of a massive fall out between Man Utd manager Darran Donald and the owners group of the policy going forward. Non investment in present of future talent was top of the agenda but when questioned over the debate Donald was not welcoming comments on the subject and scoffed at reporters "Its there club there the bosses they can do what they want no matter how smart it may be"

- Lots of problems with the board this month
- Loose for the first time this season
- League cup report! Beat Swindon then draw Derby in round 4

Fixtures

Man Utd V Leeds - Premiership
"Last season we scored 5 and i expect we'll do at least that again this season"

Man Utd 4-0 Leeds
Rooney 2
O'G
Valencia

Well we didn't get 5 but we scored a easy victory against one of our biggest rivals

Man Utd V Dinamo - Champions League Match 1
Some of Cheverolet bosses are over as guest of the Glaziers tonight thanks to that i didn't get to pick the team i wanted more about this later no pre match interview today guys

Man Utd 7-0 Dinamo
Rooney 5
Hamsik
Ferreira

"Further interruptions from the board may have helped the result tonight but i know there are many fringe players in this squad who had set this date as there chance to prove themselves and due to the boards insistence that we played out best team they all missed out and to them i can only apologies"

How much more can Donald take?

First the insistence that there was no money forthcoming for investment to the club, facility's or players in the summer now interference from the board it would appear somewhere within there's a witch hunt trying to force Donald out but so far the results and rapport he has with te fans makes it impossible to remove him from the position.

"Mancini Moments"
"This wont be there year"

"Brendan Rodgers"
"If we can perform to our best we can win. A Battle with your biggest rivals can go either way"

Liverpool V Man Utd - Premiership
"Both sides have a 100% record and its set up perfectly for our match today"

Liverpool 2-1 Man Utd
Thiago

"Well i don't want to use the lack of rotation as a reason for our defeat. Liverpool played well and we seem to have taken a dislike to performing at Anfield"

Man Utd V Swindon - League Cup 3rd round
"This time im allowed to play the players i want and the directors have told me they wont interfere with selection again"

Man Utd 2-0 Swindon
Giddings
Christensen

Were through and a few youngsters got a run out so everyone wins

Man Utd V West Brom - Premiership
Last game of the month and after we lost to Liverpool i would like us to get a win against West Brom

Man Utd 3-0 West Brom
Rooney
Hamsik
Giddings

That's just what we needed. A comfortable victory to end the month 4th in the table

Europe
View attachment 277790

Was always going to make a winning start to the group, Brilliant result in the other game though

League
View attachment 277794

Great starts by Man City, Liverpool and Swansea leaves me in 4th but with a game in hand. Slow start by Arsenal

Player of the month
Marek Hamsik
View attachment 277793

Slovakian midfielder Hamsik had the best month of his career in September. Goals and coming close to a average rating of 8!

France

France V Wales - World Cup Qualifier
Team at full strength but a few players are well short of match fitness namely Pogba, Benzema and Cabaye

France 1-1 Wales
Ben Arfa

Our whole overall performance was very sub standers and with a match against Germany next we have to get out of this slump NOW! "That was utterly embarrassing! You've let yourselfs and your country down"

View attachment 277791

France V Germany - World Cup qualifier
We must go for a win here. A Draw may have been enough if we'd not made a mess of the Wales game but no the less a win and were all but at the world cup

France 2-3 Germany
Benzema
Galim

Well thats automatic qualification probably out the window!. We didn't help our cause by giving Germany a early lead with Benzema equalizing before half time. Germany came roaring out for the second half and scored two quick goal leaving me with no choice but to go all out. Galim got 1 goal back but that's nowhere near enough to keep us top of the group.

October

- France and Benzema break all records but still not good enough to qualify automatically
- Past dispute with Hernandez comes back to haunt him!
- QPR match is my 400th game as a manager

Fixtures

Galatasaray V Man Utd - Champions League match 2
"Whether people like it or not i WILL be resting players in Turkey"

Galatasaray 0-5 Man Utd
Giddings 3
Van Duren 2

Great display by the back up team. 12 goals in the first two games shows what a set of fresh legs can do

View attachment 277814

Not Man Utd or Man City!

In the run up to there next premiership game both managers announced they felt there would be no serious competition from there Manchester rivals

Mancini
"I don't see it being there year they simply lack the quality"

Donald
"Im certainly not Mancini's biggest fan and i don see them winning the league or beating Chelsea this weekend"

Tottenham V Man Utd - Premiership
Heavy spending Spurs have become more and more of a force every season

Tottenham 1-1 Man Utd
Rooney

After taking a early lead and plodding along quite comfortably Phil Jones got sent off on the half hour and that changed the game. Spurs came more and more into the game eventually equalizing but neither team could find a winner before full time

Middlesbrough V Man Utd - Premiership
After a decade in the Championship Middlesbrough have finally returned to the premiership. "Hopefully not as the bogie team we used to have"

Middlesbrough 0-3 Man Utd
Neymar
Rooney
Cabaye

Brilliant way to go into the International break with a easy win

Man Utd V Wolves - Premiership
"I certainly hope the form my French team had comes back to my Man Utd team"

Man Utd 4-1 Wolves
O'G
Rooney 2
Hamsik

Great to be back and to be in top form right away

Juventus V Man Utd - Champions League match 3
Javi Hernandez declared he is ready and willing to shoot down Man Utd claiming to have no respect for manager Donald after the way he dealt with "Chico" while they were at United

Juventus 0-3 Man Utd
Rooney 2
Torres

Well i believe we proved to Javi where better off without him and his baggage

Man Utd V QPR - Premiership
Steve Clarke has changed his tune over the years and now he believes a manager with my quality can win the league. "Time is a great healer"

Man Utd 1-0 QPR
Rooney

Couldn't break them down in the 1st half but Rooney kicked off in the second half with the only goal as it turned out

Europe
View attachment 277815

Two easy matches with two comfortable wins

League
View attachment 277816

Currently stuck in the middle of a battle for the lead. Not much between the bottom 6 either

Player of the Month
Wayne Rooney
View attachment 277817

While celebrating his 32nd birthday Rooney is still scoring like a mad man

France

- The French Drops 10 places to 16th in the world rankings after 3 awful performance
- 20 goals in 2 games but not enough to win the group

Cyprus V France - World Cup Qualifier
After the devastating loss to Germany last time out we've got to go out and win these last 2 games and pray Germany slip up

Cyprus 0-8 France
Galim 4
Lacazette
Benzema 2
Remy

A Brilliant display of domination to keep our hopes alive

France V Latvia - World Cup Qualifier
We really struggled against Latvia last time out but today we've just to go out there and get a win

France 12-0 Latvia
Benzema 8
Galim 2
Lacazette
Pogba

View attachment 277818

"There is no way we deserve to have to get through the play offs after this performance"

Final table
View attachment 277819

Rep Ireland await in the play-offs
View attachment 277820

November

- 200th match for Man Utd at home to Juventus
- League cup we beat Derby and Ipswich will be our Quarter Final opposition
- Were going to the World Cup

Managers
- QPR sack Steve Clarke, Just as we had became friends while Mauricio Pochettino takes over leaving Huddersfield
- Wolves sack Nigel Atkins hire Norwich boss Billy Davies
- Norwich then hire Nigel Adkins
- Huddersfield hire Steve Clarke after 8 days of unemployment

"Clarke"
"Im just glad i didn't end up in Hotel GB"

Fixtures

Man Utd v Derby - League cup 4th Round
A Repeat of last seasons semi final. "I will have to make sure we don't make a similar mistake to last season in the 1st leg as there's no second leg to save us this time"

Man Utd 4-0 Derby
Christensen 2
Cabaye
Giddings

No problems in the league cup Derby had no answer for our team who are a year older and a year smarter

Southampton V Man Utd - Premiership
Back to the premiership and a trip to St Marys for what should be a easy enough victory

Southampton 0-2 Man Utd
Neymer
Hamsik

Our result was satisfying but made better by Everton beating Liverpool

Man Utd V Juventus - Champions League match 4
"Its an absolute honor to be about to take charge of my 200th game as manager of the best team in the world"

Man Utd 3-3 Juventus
Rooney
Hamsik
Ferreira

What a crazy game. Found ourselves 2-0 down after 6 minutes taking a hour before we could pull ourselves level at 3-3 which is how it ended. Brilliant match

View attachment 277827

Man Utd V Newcastle - Premiership
"After the Juventus game we've got to calm it down and just concentrate on getting the win today against these scummy Geordies"

Man Utd 6-0 Newcastle
Rooney 4
Jones
Hamsik

Ahh Rooney really doesn't like Newcastle does he!

Leicester V Man Utd - Premiership
Last match before i head off for the Ireland Double header were looking good for moving up the table if we get the right score today

Leicester 0-2 Man Utd
Rooney
Thiago

Leicester made a real game of this for a hour but United came through

Man Utd V Stoke - Premiership
After the international window were hoping to take our chance to end the month back on top of the league

Man Utd 4-1 Stoke
Rooney 2
Neymar
Cabaye

We got some scare just after half time as Stoke equalised but a solid second half display made the 3 points more than safe

Dinamo V Man Utd - Champions League match 5
The youth team and back up player go on a little school trip to go and secure our place on top of the group

Dinamo 0-4 Man Utd
Van Duren
Giddings 2
Gaudin

Brilliant win group won. Look forward to he knockout phase

Europe
View attachment 277828
Disappointing draw at home to Juventus but what a game and then a easy win in Croatia to win the group

League
View attachment 277831

We've found our way to the summit and surprising in hot pursuit is Aston Villa who i thought would flop under Craig Levein. Only other teams in the hunt are Man City and Liverpool

Player of the Month
Neymar
View attachment 277830
The Brazilian had his best month of the season so far

France

Ireland V France - World Cup Play off 1st leg
Our extra hurdle towards the World cup begins in jolly old Ireland "Im glad Ribery is no longer in the squad, Who knows what mischief he would have got up to" Cabaye get his 70th cap

Ireland 1-3 France
Benzema 2
Galim

Ireland rushed into a lead right from kick off and we appeared to be in trouble. However we showed a very professional display to come back and eventually win quite comfortably

France V Ireland - World Cup Play off 2nd leg
Were going into the second leg wit a huge advantage all we can do is finish the tie off

France 3-1 Ireland
Varane
Sissoko
Benzema

AGG

France 6-2 Ireland

View attachment 277829

Once again we made a slow and disappointing start. Doyle scored after 4 minutes while Angloma got injured right afterwards. Thankfully we managed to turn it around and were 2-1 up and in control at half time adding a 3rd on our way to securing our place in Russia 2018

World Cup 2018 Draw

View attachment 277844

France spent most of qualification leading there group but two disastrous results in a week cost them automatic qualification and there place as a seeded team as they were relegated to 2nd seeds

We gather at the Luzhniki stadium to view the draw

View attachment 277843

Firstly to draw the seeded teams Soviet Legend and greatest living player Oleg Blokhin

View attachment 277845

View attachment 277846

Now to draw the second seeds is star of there Euro 2008 challenge Andrei Arshavin

View attachment 277848

View attachment 277847

Third seeds will be draw by the 2014 winning captain Thiago Silva

View attachment 277850

View attachment 277849

Drawing the final teams is tournament director Dmitri Alenichev who will get all the blame if this goes wrong

View attachment 277851

View attachment 277852 View attachment 277853 View attachment 277854

So what do you think of the group?

"Can't believe we've got Germany again! Like qualifying it should be between us for the group but im not writing off Chile a country who have produced plenty class players over the years"

"In the build up for the final we will play home friendly with England before traviling east to play Russia twice, Ukraine and Lithuania in our warm up games"

December

- Michael Owen replaces Paul Lambert at West Brom

Fixtures

Everton V Man Utd - Premiership
A very tricky way to start the busiest month of fixtures. Everton have beaten Liverpool and are up in 7th so far this season

Everton 1-1 Man Utd
Hamsik

After a dismal first half i sent the boys out all fired up for the second half and Hamsik pulled us level immediately but that was all we were getting from Gooderson park

Man Utd V Galatasaray - Champions League match 6
So our group ends today and the Turks will be looking to lock down the 2nd place in the group

Man Utd 3-0 Galatasaray
Welbeck 2
Gaudin

Well we made it and won our last game. There was a cherry on top of that Galatasaray also qualified over Juventus due to there head to head record

View attachment 277887

"Mancini Moments"
"Of the two title rivals I'd expect Man Utd would be the biggest threat to us in the league"

Man Utd V Aston Villa - Premiership
This will be my first meeting with Villa under the helm of Levein. "I really hope we can stuff them"

Man Utd 1-0 Aston Villa
Neymar

Total domination but only 1 goal to show for it. Safe on top of the table as we head of to the World Club Championship

View attachment 277888

Great as always, love the little side stories too :D

December

- Michael Owen replaces Paul Lambert at West Brom

Fixtures

Everton V Man Utd - Premiership
A very tricky way to start the busiest month of fixtures. Everton have beaten Liverpool and are up in 7th so far this season

Everton 1-1 Man Utd
Hamsik

After a dismal first half i sent the boys out all fired up for the second half and Hamsik pulled us level immediately but that was all we were getting from Gooderson park

Man Utd V Galatasaray - Champions League match 6
So our group ends today and the Turks will be looking to lock down the 2nd place in the group

Man Utd 3-0 Galatasaray
Welbeck 2
Gaudin

Well we made it and won our last game. There was a cherry on top of that Galatasaray also qualified over Juventus due to there head to head record

View attachment 278102

"Mancini Moments"
"Of the two title rivals I'd expect Man Utd would be the biggest threat to us in the league"

Man Utd V Aston Villa - Premiership
This will be my first meeting with Villa under the helm of Levein. "I really hope we can stuff them"

Man Utd 1-0 Aston Villa
Neymar

Total domination but only 1 goal to show for it. Safe on top of the table as we head of to the World Club Championship

FIFA Club World Cup
View attachment 278105

Semi Finals

Man Utd drew Asian Champions Al-Ahli of Saudi Arabia
View attachment 278104

60,000 people Gather in the Morrocan national stadium for the first Semi Final of the World Club Championships

Al-Ahli
There Goalkeeper and Right Back from the Quarter Finals both miss out with injurys

Man Utd
Man Utd have full availabillity from the 23 selected players

Al-Ahli 1-6 Man Utd
Giddings 2
O'G
Jones
Van Duren
Welbeck

View attachment 278106

We reached the final with no problems. Only down side was Lars Andersons 100% clean sheet record has gone.

World Club Championships final

View attachment 278110

Santos V Man Utd
View attachment 278109View attachment 278111

Two legendary clubs from the world of football do battle to secure the trophy, Santos for the first time ever and Man Utd for the first time since 2008.

Europeans hold the advantage with 9 wins from 13 tournaments the last South American winner was Sao Paulo in 2012

Neither side have any injury issues for the game

"Come on boys we currently hold every trophy we possibly can this one would complete the mission"

The Match

5 Santos 0-1 Man Utd - Ferreira
Assist king Armando gets the show on the road with his trademark free kicks

30 Santos 0-2 Man Utd - P Jones
Defense comes alive on the half hour as Rojo crosses for Jones to double the advantage

43 Santos 0-3 Man Utd - Neymar
The game is safe as half time approaches with Santos legend Neymar adding the 3rd

HT Santos 0-3 Man Utd
Realistically the match is in the bag but were not going to let up yet!​

49 Santos 0-4 Man Utd - Ferreira
He must be confused he's meant to make goals not score them but great stuff anyway

67 Santos 0-5 Man Utd - Neymar
Neymar sets up the chance of getting a hattrick against his former team in the biggest club game in football

FT Santos 0-5 Man Utd

View attachment 278108

Very simple win our superstar team was too much for Santos as Europe's Dominance goes on​

"Lads im so proud of where we've come from. We've beat every team and won competition and nobody can ever take that from you! I'll see you back here in the morning before the trip home"

Lol Neymar killing his old team there