Evolution of the football manager

Ey up laddie - has Niang not developed enough to be in the French squad? What about Corchia for rb? I have always seen him turn amazing. Serge Aurier is quality too but usually ends up playing for the Ivory Coast

Ey up laddie - has Niang not developed enough to be in the French squad? What about Corchia for rb? I have always seen him turn amazing. Serge Aurier is quality too but usually ends up playing for the Ivory Coast

Niang is rotting away in the Man City reserves. Had unsuccseful loan spells with Watford and Ipswich. Corchia isnt in the small database im using neither is Aurier

Gameiro (ST), you won't regret it :)

I had a look at Gameiro but sticking with Loic Remy as the back up now but he made the shortlist!

September

- Make a awful start to my job at France, Still move up 2 places!
- After thrashing Carlisle we get Norwich in round 4 of the League Cup
- End a hard month by getting thrashed by Arsenal

Fixtures

Chelsea V Man Utd - Premiership
No rest for the wicked! After being humbled as France manager its a great feeling to be back in the premiership, Chelsea will hopefully be kinder than those dang Argie's

Chelsea 1-1 Man Utd
Rooney​

"The most disappointing part of the match was that we played twice as good with 10 players than with 11!"

"Jose Watch"​
In the run up to the Chelsea match both Manchester managers believe the others sides wont have anything to celebrate at the end of the season

Man Utd V Paris SG - Champions League Match 1
Ok so the Premiership isn't quite working for us either. Hmm how about Europe! This to me is the biggy this season "I really really want to knock Barca off there perch"

Man Utd 5-0 Paris SG
Neymar
Rooney 2
Jones
Thiago​

After a 1st half of nothing except a Neymar goal to give us the lead. We struck quickly in the 2nd half to put the game beyond PSG and get a very welcome and very easy win

Man Utd V Liverpool - Premiership
"I love it every time your playing against friend in one of the worlds biggest derby's, Its a great feeling, especially when we win"

Man Utd 3-1 Liverpool
Neymar
O'G, haha
Rooney​

"We Put in another brilliant home performance. When we can go away from Old Trafford and get a result like this we'll be able to take control of this league"

Carlisle V Man Utd - Carling Cup 3rd Round
The Man Utd youth and back up players make the trip north to Carlisle, on the way Donald stops at the beehive for luck? "This is where i always stopped on the way to watch Man Utd and we won every time after i ate here. I feel extra enthusiastic as there star player is Lee Miller, I've seen him at Aberdeen and he's awful"

View attachment 265737
The Beehive, Try it its awesome!

Carlisle 0-7 Man Utd
Giddings 2
Welbeck 2
Carrick
Hernandez
Cleverley​

They were excellent but i expected little else from them "The back up players showed why they must be considered for the a start"

Man Utd V Arsenal - Premiership
This might not be they premiership classic that this fixture is remembered for "Arsenal have been falling down the league slowly through the last 4 season and it looks like even the great Carlo Ancelotti can't save there current slide"

Arsenal 4-0 Man Utd

What a awful game. Our worst performance of the season by some distance. Don't know where we went so wrong "The boys will get a roasting for that"

Europe
View attachment 265736

Not much to say but we won very easily against PSG

League
View attachment 265740

Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool in a month. Wanted a minimum of 5 points but our horror show at Arsenal ended any hopes of that! Still early days however

Player of the Month

Neymar
View attachment 265739

The Brazilian has instantly settled in to the team and had a few goals to add to his assists this month. Very happy that he'***** the ground running with Rooney up top.

France

Wales V France - International Friendly 1
"What a way to make my debut where im at home in Britain at the millennium stadium. It will still be a real tough match as the team tries to adjust to my system"

Wales 1-0 France​

Well we dominated the game but some typical Wayne Hennessey keeping and the French side still not gelled leaves us with a horrific result to start off

View attachment 265738

Argentina V France - International Friendly 2
Its getting real hard real fast! A Trip to Argentina aint what a team trying to find there feet should be doing "Hopefully we can sneak something here"

Argentina 3-0 France​

Well that was a real wake up call. We have so far to go if these two friendlys are anything to go by!

Last edited:
Errrr Darran my dearest friend - you say you beat Arsenal 4-0 and then say it is a horror show? lol

Oh and losing to Wales - ha ha ha ha

That will be all for now

Toodlepip

Why is it an awful performance when you beat Arsenal 4-0???

Errrr Darran my dearest friend - you say you beat Arsenal 4-0 and then say it is a horror show? lol

Oh and losing to Wales - ha ha ha ha

That will be all for now

Toodlepip

Thats why pencils have erasers, Or why FM Base has a edit button!

Saw the France job being trouble to start with. Have two season to get them together for the Euro's so im not concerned by these results.

Why is it an awful performance when you beat Arsenal 4-0???

Absolutly no idea. Our away performances have been sketchy at best but that game we just were not at the races. No excuses with injurys, trying different tactics, going gungho nothing like that at all!

Tapping up claim launched against Man Utd

Man Utd have angrily rejected Alan Pardew's claims that they have tapped up youth player Lucas Harding.
The champions reacted furiously to suggestions that they had acted improperly, and in turn accused Wolves of trying to punish the midfielders reputation and tarnish any potential deal.
And in the latest twist manager Darran Donald waded into the middle of the rumpus adding flames to the fire of his own as the bitterness between the two clubs deepened.

"We have certainly looked at Lucas but couldn't agree a price with Wolves. The actions of Pardew throughout were despicable. The player isn't even at the club at the moment, lucky for him i guess"

Pardew said "I had an inkling. I looked at his demeanor during pre season and I thought, “It’s not right”. Having been in the game you kind of know when someone has something going on in their head and as Its transpired that is what has happened. United were setting him up to try and come and hopefully he wont take the bate!"

View attachment 265764

Lucas himself has said that there has not been any communications between anyone at Manchester United or frankly Wolves. Im just enjoying my time learning my trade at Brentford

The FA Will be investigating!
A spokesman said
"The complaint from Wolves alleging that Man Utd tapped up Lucas Harding, was received yesterday by the Football League. This has been referred to the FA for further investigation. Man Utd strenuously deny any wrongdoing. We hope to publish our results as soon as possible"

Here is the man in question

View attachment 265762

Last edited:
Hello. Sorry for the lack of updates in the last few days been out the door. Will be back in the next few days

October

- Inconsistent form goes on not helped by a run of 4 away games.
- Throw away two players and a two goal lead at Valencia after looking so good for qualifying.
- Beat Norwich in League Cup and draw Liverpool in the quarter finals

Fixtures

Sturm Graz V Man Utd - Champions League match 2
Our easiest opponents await match day 2 as we travel to Austria. "This will be yet another chance for our back up players to prove themselves good enough to play with the best the club has to offer"

Sturm Graz 1-3 Man Utd
Hernandez
Welbeck
Cleverly​

United were always in control against Sturm Graz who could only grab a late consolation with 10 minutes left

Man Utd V Southampton - Premiership
After a break last time out the star players make there return to play struggling Southampton

Man Utd 8-0 Southampton
Rooney 4
Neymar
Valencia
Cabaye
Cleverley​

Far and away our biggest and most comfortable win of the season. Been threatening a big win but today it happened. Southampton went down to 10 menwith 5 minutes left and that was when we stopped scoring

Stoke V Man Utd - Premiership
Despite having a eye on the next match against Valencia i rate Stoke to highly to rest players.Only 2 wins so far but still this is were we've been dodgy so far this year "We have to stay focused for 90 minutes and work really hard to get what we can out of the game"

Stoke 0-1 Man Utd
Rooney

Far from a classic night out in Stoke but we did what we had to do secure a valuable 3 points away from home Rooney got the only goal after a pretty boring game where defence was the winner

Valencia V Man Utd - Champions League match 4
On paper this would be our hardest remaining match in the group stage "so avoid defeat is the quota today boys"

Valencia 2-2 Man Utd
Rooney 2​

This was nothing like any away match this season where we may not have been worth our 3 points. Rooney put us 2 goals up then got sent off before half time. Valencia then started to take command and scored twice before Thiago got our second red card of the night with 15 minutes to go. Thankfully our 9 men held out and Valencia also got y former player Leonardo Bonucci sent off too all be it in the 90th minute

Leicester V Man Utd - Premiership
After a disapointing outcome in Valencia were back in England but on the road against newley promoted Leicester

Leicester 2-2 Man Utd
Valencia
Rooney​

Well our performance reeked of a euro hang over and might lead to me needing a hangover. The match was fairly even and Leicester twice had the lead to show how awful we were " That was painful to watch. Our fans will not accept that sort of effort for there money"

Norwich V Man Utd - League Cup
Two poor performances in the League and in Europe so hopfully the youngsters can cheer me up with a rousing performance in the League Cup. However i'll be watching it from the stands due to a touchline ban following one of my regular outbursts

Norwich 1-2 Man Utd
Giddings
Rooney​

Poor old Norwich lead the game for 80 minutes before Giddings finally got the opener and as the big gus came off the bench the biggest of the lot Wayne Rooney hit the winner to break Norwich hearts

United are still top of there group and are in a reasonable shape to qualify but loosing that 2 goal lead against Valencia may prove costly. Loosing Thiago and Rooney for the second leg and maybe the Paris SG game might see us having to get a result from the final match at home to Sturm Graz

Our unsteady start goes on as we stumble around in 5th 5 points of the league leaders Tottenham and Swansea. EH! Well we wont have 4 away games in a row next month so that should help

Player of the Month
Tom Cleverley
View attachment 267800
Tommy boy did a good job coming in for Neymar and Valencia when they were injured or in the cup games. Currently doing enough to keep a place in the squad as he was marginal befour

France

No improvement except we somehow managed to keep the dang thing out of the next a bit longer as Uruguay comfortably beat us!

Uruguay V France - International Friendly 3

Uruguay 2-0 France​

So still no wins, No goals and perhaps no future. Really have to try something a bit different for our final friendlys of the year.

November

- Man Utd V Liverpool draw in the Carling cup with the match taking place on new years eve!
- A season of misery might be on the turn thanks to one game against Fulham

Lots of Manager changes
- Blackburn boss Martin Jol leaves Blackburn to join Newcastle
- David Moyes, the Toons former boss possibly turning up at Blackburn
- Wolves sack Alan Pardew as the tapping up probe continues to halt there progress. They hire Michael Laudrup who's Swansea side have made a great start
- Swansea hire Pardew as he and Laudrup job swap

Fixtures

Man Utd V West Brom - Premiership
Steve Clark wants to be friends now im at Man Utd does he. FAT CHANCE!!! "How he's kept his job is beyond me West Brom's chairman must be a very patient boss!"

Man Utd 3-3 West Brom
Vidic
Valencia
Hernandez​

Vidic celebrates his 275th league game for the club by opening the scoring and that's as good as it got today. West Brom fought back to eventually lead till the 90th minute where Javi Hernandez score us a last gasp point far from good enough.

Man Utd V Valencia - Champions League match 4
After throwing away what looked to be a great result in Valencia the return match at Old Trafford is a must win to put us in pole position for winning the group. Wont have Rooney or Thiago after they got sent off last time.

Man Utd 0-0 Valencia​

Another ****** awful performance. Next time out is a match im terrified for as its simply must win

"Jose Watch"
Going into my first Manchester derby in awful form has encouraged Jose Mourinho "If we play like we can i know we can win"

Man City V Man Utd - Premiership
So the first Manchester derby is upon us "This is such an emotional moment but the importance of the match is far from lost on me so emotions will have to wait"

Man City 2-1 Man Utd
Rooney​

Were getting very very close to a crisis now. A win was vital, a draw was hardly acceptable. A draw could end our season if we don't buck up NOW!

Man Utd V Fulham - Premiership
Manchester Evening news delares a bad result against Fulham could seal my fate. Oh dear!

Man Utd 3-0 Fulham
Rooney
Cleverly
Vidic​

Racked up 73% possession on the way to a brilliant 3-0 win. I say brilliant although its not far from what I'd expect but with our recent form its just a relief

"Jose Watch"

"After the inernational window i can't see Man Utd traveling to Everton and avoiding defeat"

Everton V Man Utd - Premiership
A trip downtown to to scouser land Everton are currently above us in the league so a win is mega important to try and get my job security back "after another international break our boys have to be right on form on there return"

Everton 0-2 Man Utd
Rooney​

Wayne Rooney took a whole 38 seconds to put us in the lead and added a 2nd and his 20th of the season against his former team

Paris SG V Man Utd - Champions League match 5
Such is the competitive nature of this group that we play the team in 2nd for the 3rd game in a row "Nothing can be won but everything can be lost today. Avoiding defeat is a must but a victory might be beyond us against a very good PSG team"

Paris SG 2-4 Man Utd
Rooney 3
Vidic​

We fell flat early on when former player Doumbia opened the scoring till goals from Rooney and Vidic put us back in front at half time. PSG equalized just as i made a few subs and after a lot of panicking Rooney scored another 2 to get a hatrick and "a huge victory for us"

Man Utd V Tottenham - Premiership
Were still sitting down in 7th place and we really need the 3 points today to get us in a good position for the festive run in "Spurs have assembled a awesome team that could easily challenge for the title"

Man Utd 2-1 Tottenham
Valencia
Rooney​

A great and entertaining match where either team could have won but thankfully, as my jobs still insecure we managed to get a 2-1 against a very good spurs team who were top of the table

We had two hard matches and i hoped to get at least 4 points but not the way we did. Thought Valencia were easily beatable at Old Trafford but our awful form peaked in that game. Thankfully by the time we went to Paris we were a whole new team with Rooney running the show

Hopefully our league form is a sign were starting to change. A Horrific draw with West Brom and then a crushing defeat to rivals Man City left us at our lowest ebb and myself at an all time low however a international break was just what we needed and after that we won our 3 remaining games including a trip to Goodison park and league leaders Tottenham. Nothign between the top 8. Sounds familure?

Player of the Month
Nemanja Vidic
View attachment 268475

The old man of the backline still has it! 7.56 over 5 tough matches and Barca sniffing about "Vidic keeps on going, there was questions when i arrived about whether he'd be in the team for me but little did i expect him to still be the best defender at the club"

France

Still not playing very well but managed to at least win our games. Hope this is the start of our revival

France V Cameroon - International friendly 4
Former colonial partners face each other with France's new manager Darran Donal desperate for something positive from the fixture "Three games three defeats no goals. Today we have to change that and start building some momentum"

France 2-0 Cameroon
Benzema
Remy​

Great Not only do we score but we win! Finally we have something to build on!

France V Greece - International friendly 5
After finally getting a win a more comfortable victory against Greece would be great to make me believe were making some progress

France 2-0 Greece
Benzema 2​

First half horror show saw Greece go in 1-0 at the break but after a stirring half time chat Benzema came out and scored a quick double to give us a second win on the row.

Stand out player
Karim Benzema
View attachment 268473

He scored all our goals making it a easy choice.

Wow incredibly tight at the top of the league!!!!!

Would be brilliant if it keeps up like this, But would be better if Man Utd streak clear

FA Press release

Tapping up case picks up steam as the FA gather evidence​

"We are coming close to to being able to produce the finding of the investigation and announce what we plan to do going forward"

December

- Club christmas party ruined as a strikers shambolic lifestyle comes to light
- Beat Liverpool to reach League Cup Semi's
- Comfortbly beat Sturm Graz to win our champions league group and are join by Valencia in the knock out phase
- Champions League draws us with AC Milan. in the glamour tie of the round

View attachment 268866

Fixtures

Man Utd V Wigan - Premiership
After a very possitive end to November we had to get a big win at home to struggling Wigan "Ex player and Man Utd fan Chris Casper may not want to loose but if theres 1 team he'd not mind beating him comfortably it would be United"

Man Utd 4-0 Wigan
Valencia
Neymar
Vidic
Giddings​

Gave a few players a rest and got a easy win. Only downside is Cabaye got a red card and a ban. But we made a huge jump to hit the top of the table.

Jose Watch
"A trip to Newcastle is a game i just cant see them winning" He may be right as its not been a happy stomping ground for United recently"

Newcastle V Man Utd - Premiership
This has the feeling of a tricky game. "With Newcastle sitting down in 18th place so this may not be the hardest trip to Newcastle we have"

Newcastle 1-3 Man Utd
Rooney 2
Neymar​

Newcastle put us under pressure by taking a lead into half time but in the second half thankfully our class shone through with Rooney as usual leading the way

Man Utd V Sturm Graz - Champions League match 6
Were going to be able to play a whole team of back up players. "I expect them to have more than enough to get a win today"

Man Utd 4-0 Sturm Graz
Giddings 2
Young
Van Duren​

As expected no problems here and we win comfotably to top the group. One downside is Giddings went off injued while on a hattrick but nevermind "As long as the injurys not too bad"

Man Utd V Swansea - Premiership
Feels great saying this but "The league leaders" host Swansea who are still right up there following a great start to the season and sre just 2 points behind United at the top

Man Utd 5-0 Swansea
Rooney 3
Hamsik
O'G​

"We scored 5 but it could have been alot more, Never seen us hit the woodwork so much"

QPR V Man Utd - Premiership
After two big home wins were back on a travils again. Can QPR test our upturn in form?

QPR 1-3 Man Utd
Rooney 2
Neymar​

Despite a late fighback from QPR this was a match we dominated and deserved the win "Our form in the last month has been amazing! Im proud of how the boys have come on and returned to the form they know best and they will be rewarded with Sunday off and there Christmas party!"

Man Utd Christmas Party!

View attachment 268867
Fight breaks out between two of Man Utd 1st team strikers at there Christmas party. Strike partners Javi Hernandez and Andy Giddings were involved in a scuffle following allegations Giddings had been having an affair with Hernandez's fiance ever and pestering her with *** texts ever since he arrived at Old Trafford. After the incident both players were fined a months wages for gross misconduct and banned for life from drinking at club events.

Further investigations by the club found Hernandez had lied about Giddings activity's in an attempt to turn the team against him while gaining him more 1st team action. a furious manager has reported "These actions are unacceptable. Treating your team mates like that is unacceptable and there is no way he has a future at this team. He is on the transfer list and now im just waiting for offers. I hope Javi and his horrible lies are out of the club on January 1st"

For Javi it only got worse as his fiance Selena Gomez has walked out in disgust at what went down at the Christmas party leaving Hernandez without a team and without a women and is expected to start a fresh outside of England

View attachment 268868

Man Utd V Norwich - Premiership
Christmas has come and gone. The festive spirit has hit old trafford in more ways than one the Turkeys been carved and the stuffing done "Time for us to get back to football"

Man Utd 1-1 Norwich
Rooney​

What a terrible way to finish up in the league for the year! Took a early lead but Norwich equalized right on half time. Despite having a whole half to find a winner we never looked like doing so. This also cost us top spot as Man City take that accolade

Man Utd star BUSTED Engaged to TWO Women … at the Same Time

View attachment 268869 View attachment 268870

The week has gone from bad to worse as further revelations from the Javi Hernandez Christmas scandal as the Sun newspaper has reportedly found the other woman in Hernandez's life Alden Steimle is reportedly also engaged to the Mexican superstar. Selena Gomez was in shock as we broke the story to her “I was not aware of his double life with Alden,” Selena tells us … adding, “I’m incredibly angry and I feel totally betrayed.” Neither Alden Steimle nor Javi Hernandez was available for comment

Man Utd V Liverpool - League Cup Quarter Final
New years eve or as we call it up north "Hogmany" is here. We should all be ****** or getting ******! However someone decided this would be a great time to have a Man Utd V Liverpool game

Man Utd 3-0 Liverpool
Rooney 2
Valencia​

Total domination at Old Trafford. The boys can go celebrate the new year knowing they've reached there first cup semi final.

One man who wont be celebrating with us is disgraced forward Javi Hernandez who today admitted his crimes and revealed his next move
Javi issued a public apology to his family for cheating on the two stars "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family and to all connected. The club have received an offer from Juventus and that would be a dream move for me at this time to start my career and life over again"

This was a simple enough equasion. Win at home to Sturm Graz and were through as group winners and thats just what we did

Almost a perfect month but only almost thanks to a hangover against Norwich was enough for us to end the year second. Two clubs worthy of a mention Blackburn are brilliantly up to 6th and Newcastle are still stumbling about in 17th!

Player of the Month
Antonio Valencia
View attachment 268872

January

- Neymar Wins golden ball
View attachment 269028

- League cup tie with Reading my 200th game as a manager
Stats so far
View attachment 269025

- other 200th celebrations Darren Fletcher reaches 200 league games and Wayne Rooney reaches 200 league goals
- Hernandez leaves after Christmas party catastrophe
- Only buy 1 young midfielder in the window

- Reach League Cup final after a 6-4 aggregate win against Reading. Stoke await in the final
View attachment 269030

- Went to buy 39 year old David Beckham hoping he'd want to be a coach once retired but he didn't so i pulled out
View attachment 269024

- I make my return to Villa Park during January, Here's a quick review of there season so far

Aston Villa

Manager - Manuel Pellegrini​

Aston Villa have had a very inconsistent season so far. Expected to be fighting for the title they are only stuck in 10th place with more defeats than wins. How much are they missing there former manager as at the moment his move to Old Trafford hasn't worked out great for either of them yet.

- Looks like my last two signings Dennis Turrini and Guido Mas are doing well
- Bent has only made 5 starts
- Albrighton was amazing last season but not getting a sniff now

Transfers
View attachment 269026

Spent £85m! Good buys in Isla and Rodriguez the rest are questionable at best

Fixtures

Man Utd V Blackpool - FA Cup 3rd round
Blackpool now under the leadership of Alan Curbishley come to Old Trafford to try and repeat there upset win over United in the 2012 Carling Cup

Man Utd 4-0 Blackpool
Welbeck
Giddings
Young
Cabaye​

Well no upset tonight as United comfortably saw there way past Blackpool who will now have plenty opportunity to focus on there championship relegation battle

Man Utd V Blackburn - Premiership
The former Arsenal and Newcastle manager has taken over after Martin Jol did a brilliant job rebuilding Blackburn. Can Moyes do the business finally proving himself as a top premiership manager

Man Utd 3-1 Blackburn
O'G
Rooney
Valencia​

Little to say but your standard walkover. Even had 3 u19's get a start and 2 come off the bench!

Aston Villa V Man Utd - Premiership
A trip back to my old stomping ground. We've seen how Villa are suffering without me but how they do today is all im really bothered about

Aston Villa 1-1 Man Utd
Vidic​

Having pointed him out as the difference makes before kick off Denis Turrini gave Villa the lead before a Vidic goal brought us level at half time. Despite battering them in the 2nd half we couldn't find a winner so the 3 points were lost today. Finally Villa end there loosing streak against United

Reading V Man Utd - League Cup Semi Finals 1st leg
Championship leader Reading are set for there biggest games of the season. Only two matches away from a final, Sadly for them i want to be in that final

Reading 3-4 Man Utd
O'G
Giddings
Rooney 2​

Despite playing a back up team i still expect victory! After going in at the break at 1-1 i tried to raise the boys morale at half time but all that did was lead to us going 3-2 behind after a crazy start to the 2nd half. Brought on Rooney, Neymar and Hamsik with half a hour to go and they had no impact what so ever till Rooney equalized in the 84th minute and then the winner in stoppage time. Typical United! On a side note Rooneys made 2 sub appearances and is the competition top scorer

Wolves V Man Utd - Premiership
Man Utd will be up against one of there sternest battles this season. Maybe not the Wolves starting 11 but the hostile Molineux crowd far from happy with Man Utds attempts to hijack there start youth player

Wolves 0-3 Man Utd
Cabaye
Valencia
Giddings​

"Were rubbish in the first half" But a Quick start to the second half saw United take the lead then caught Wolves on the counter twice at the end to run out easy winners

Man Utd V Chelsea - Premiership
Ok here we go again with a few tricky matches on the horizon 4 must win games in a row 2 in the cup.

Man Utd 2-0 Chelsea
Rooney 2​

Star man Wayne Rooney struck twice in the first 10 minutes. After that we ran out easy winners with Neymar becoming a pro at hitting the woodwork over and over and over again!
Elsewhere Everton 1-0 Man City closes the gap at the top to 1 point

"Jose Watch"
"We have a great chance to extend out lead but its irrelevant as i don't see United as a major threat"

Man Utd v Arsenal - Premiership
"Carlo Ancelotti expects Arsenal to perform to there best and repeat there 4-0 win from earlier on in the season but were a much different team now"

Man Utd 5-0 Arsenal
Rooney 3
Neymar
Hamsik​

Once again Rooney was out the bed quicker than everyone else getting his record breaking 200th league goal for Man Utd after 2 minutes. Rooney and Neymar both scored to make the game safe before Hamsik and the man of the moment Rooney got his hatrick to supply a happy ending and get the best kind of revenge for Arsenal thrashing us at the Emirates
"After all the Hype from Jose about City extending there lead they have a boring and dissapoint 0-0 draw to make sure we'll end the month on top of the table

Man Utd V Reading - League Cup Semi Finals 2nd leg
After a thrilling 1st leg at the Madjeski stadium where we finally got the victory i will again trust the youngsters to finish the job "With Rooney Neymar and Hamsik waiting to come on and save the day if worst comes to worst"

Man Utd 2-1 Reading - League Cup Semi Finals
Giddings
Young

AGG Man Utd 6-4 Reading

After all our early goals of late the show was on the other foot tonight. As Reading took 14 seconds to bring the tie level at 4-4. It was on a knifedge till the last 10 minutes where goals from Giddings and sub Neymar won the game and progress to the final

Liverpool V Man Utd - FA Cup 4th Round
"Liverpool are really not the kind of quality you want to come up against in the 4th round but at least most of our players got a rest in mid week so we should be quite fresh for this huge match"

Liverpool 0-3 Man Utd
Cabaye
Rooney 2​

We hit Liverpool hard and fast to race into a 3-0 half time lead and that's how it stayed till the end "Yohan Cabaye was unplayable today and he tore a good Liverpool team apart"

League
City stumble and United go top
View attachment 269033
After only dropping points against my old team Villa while Man City had a stinker of a month we climbed over them and confidence is at an all time high

Player of the Month
Andrew Giddings
View attachment 269032
My favorite regen player in this game had his best month of the season, Helped by 3 games against lower league teams and the departure of Hendandez.

January Transfer Window

Man Utd Transfers

IN

Serkan Van Dijk - FC Twente - £2.9m
View attachment 269031

Serkan Van Dijk is my only signing. Didn't want him till the summer but hey ho. I never noticed him at my feeder team FC Twente till Spurs had a bid accepted then i just looked at him because of his age and the deal was done "Threes nothing quite as great as stumbling across a gem of a youngster like Serkan"

Out
Javi Hernandez - Juventus - £25m​

Scandal striker Javi Hernandez is offloaded to Juventus for £25m "After all the troubles he cause at Christmas Javi could have no future at the club im afraid because he's a smashing talent"

Other Transfers

Clement Grenier - Barcelona - £17.5m
Salomon Kalou - Paris SG - £13m
William Kvist - Tottenham - £12.75m
Ola Toivonen - Liverpool £11.75m
Erick Torres - Arsenal £11.25m
Adam Matthewes - Malaga - £10m
Fabio - Lyon £10.25m
Pablo Amero - Benfica - £9.5m
Mehdi Benatia - Napoli £9.25m
Patrick Van Aanholt - Wolves - £9m​

Assistant placed on leave as FA reveal findings

View attachment 269129

Mark Bowen was today placed on guarding leave as Man Utd assistant manager as he FA prepare to release there findings into the tapping up scanned that is rocking Man Utd's season

Final findings

Today the FA reveal there final finding from the tapping up scandals

Our final findings produced this schedule of events

22nd July 2014 - Man Utd u18 V Wolves u18 - Friendly
During the match head youth coach Francisco Cersosimo forwarded his report of 3 Wolves youngsters to scout one of them was Lucas Harding

1st-25 August 2014
Man Utd make several offers to Wolves to buy Harding

20th September 2014 - Brenford V Exeter - League 2
Man Utd Assistant Mark Bowen was seen with Lucas Hardings father in the crowd during the match where its suspected he revealed what Man Utd were willing to offer in terms of money and "benefits for the family" by moving to Man Utd

27th September 2014 - Harding leaves experience youth Agent Kieran Barker

29th September 2014 - Man Utd make a offer for Harding which is accepted which was then rejected by Wolves as there suspicion was aroused to the circumstances

3rd October 2014 - Official complaint launched

We today find three party's with a case to answer

1 - Mark Bowen
2 - Man Utd FC
3 - Darran Donald​

1 - In the case of Mark Bowen we find him guilty of carrying out an illegal approach for the player and his punishment is a 1 year ban from all FA football activity's

2 - Man Utd FC are also guilty of the illegal approach as it was performed by one of there member of staff. However with no evidence to prove there influence in the decision they are handed a minimum fine of £100k and a suspended ban from registering players for 1 transfer window suspended till August 31st 2016

3 - Darran Donald was found innocent by the panel with no evidence of his guilt or part in the alleged tapping up of Lucas Harding. Although highly suspected with no evidence of involvment he has no case to answer

This concludes our findings and the investigation. Thank you!

Darran Donald
"Following todays hearing is dissapointed to announce Mark Bowen will not be back at Old Trafford till January 31st 2016 following the end of his ban. Till that time 1st team coach Erick Mombaerts will step up to be my assistant"

February

- After beating Liverpool we are rewarded with another ridiculous does of bad luck in the cup draws which continued for the next round where we got Chelsea
- Rooney breaks Dennis Viollets record league goals in 1 season by hitting his 33rd league goal against Stoke
- France beat world No2 Holland

Fixtures

Liverpool V Man Utd - Premiership
Just 4 days after there cup victory Man Utd are back at Anfield "Were obviously expecting another win but it will never be as simple as that, No team with Brendon Rodgers in charge will be easy to beat"

Liverpool 1-0 Man Utd​

Wow what a difference a few days made. No doubt about it Liverpool were the better side today who certainly earned there 3 points

Southampton V Man Utd - Premiership
Southampton will be our for revenge after there 8-0 thrashing at Old Trafford earlier in the season. We have no time for that though as we have got to get back to winning ways after the Liverpool defeat

Southamton 0-3 Man Utd
Rooney
Giddings
Thiago​

We now head into the International break after a fairly comfortable win on the coast

Man Utd V Stoke - Premiership
These teams will face off in a preview for there League Cup Final in 2 weeks. With Champions League action coming up plenty of players are rested today

Man Utd 2-0 Stoke
Rooney 2​

Back up players may have heavily featured but the regular star of the team ran the show today as usual
Man City loose 1-0 at QPR to open the doors for us to go back to the top of the table

AC Milan V Man Utd - Champions League last 16 1st leg
Two of the worlds biggest most historic sides face off at the San Siro in the last 16 of the competition, "This is what its all about"

AC Milan 1-4 Man Utd
Rooney 3
Evans​

"Milan just died on there erase tonight" they even looked like they'd get something out of the game after pulling it back to 2-1 but fell to bits in the last 15 minutes

Man Utd V Arsenal - FA Cup 5th Round
"The next major obstacle in my target of winning every competition is our old friends Arsenal" both managers sounded confident but he advantage has to be with Arsenal as United have only just arrived back from Italy while Arsenal had a week long break to prepare for this match. For Man Utd Phil Jones is fit for action again after several months out injured

Man Utd 4-0 Arsenal
Rooney 2
Cabaye
Giddings​

The standard flying start 3-0 up by 20 minutes then we cruised and added a late goal from substitute Giddings

Wigan V Man Utd - Premiership
A second thrashing handed to Arsenal in a month now back to the league for our last game in February against 19th placed Wigan "We are looking to rest a few players today with the League cup final on Sunday"

Wigan 0-4 Man Utd
Giddings
O'G
Jones
Neymar​

Well with all the youngsters involved this was a shock at how easily we put Wigan away "Maybe the youth players are closer to the 1st team than even i thought"

Europe
Our superior fitness levels gave us the chance to burst AC Milan at the seams in the last 15 minutes of the tie to give us a massive advantage going into the 2nd leg

With 10 games to go its starting to look like it the title will stay in Manchester but on which side? Arsenal, Chelsea, Swansea, Liverpool and Spurs are fighting over the European places and at the bottom nobody has been cast adrift yet but Newcastle are yet again in the drop zone and struggling for form!

Player of the Month
Thiago
View attachment 269149

This months performances has just made me even happier that Barcelona sold him for a bargain price

France

France V Holland - International Friendly match
Holland are the latest obstacle as we try and continue the form we had from our last double header in November. Holland may be a much bigger obstacle as they are ranked 2nd in the world behind Brazil

France 1-0 Holland
Benzema

View attachment 269147

Karim Benzima found the best possible way of celebrating his 70th cap by scoring his 43rd and winning goal. A Great and deserved result!

2015 League Cup Final

View attachment 269180

From Wembley
View attachment 269184
Stoke might have more chance with the pitch in that state!

Stoke V Man Utd
View attachment 269181

Man Utd
When Darran Donald arrived at Old Trafford last summer he declared his only challenge was to win every competition the team entered. As of now that is still a possibility and this is the first cup he can take home. Man Utd have a few injury problems Phil Jones got a knock against Wolves and is on the bench. Vidic will play his first match in a month while Cleverley and Valencia fail to get fit in time for them match and miss out

Stoke
The underdogs are also not without there problems. Jermaine Jones and Peter Crouch are both suspended for there biggest game of the season while recent recruits Gary Cahill and Sylvain Marveaux are ineligible​

A side note for the final is that Rooney and Giddings of Man Utd and Jonathan Walters of Stoke are all tied on 5 goals as the competitions top scorers. Who will go home with this accolade?

The Match

20 Goal - Rooney
Total domination is rewarded as Rooney gives us the lead

27 Goal - Cabaye Disallowed for offside
Just when we looked to be about to run away with it Cabaye has a goal disallowed dang it

37 Goal - Rooney
Looking good, Looking very good going into half time in a very strong position. We should easily see it out from here

HT

51 Subs
Double change for Man Utd. Vidic is tired after just returning to fitness and is replace by Jones and Neymar is also given the rest of the day off

64 subs
Stoke's star player Erik Huseklepp goes off injured as Stokes hopes surely go off the park with him.

69 subs
Fletcher for Hamsick to see the game out

90 Goal - Thiago
February's player of the months ends the month with a sublime curler to put the icing on our cake

FT

Stoke 0-3 Man Utd
Rooney 2
Thiago

View attachment 269182

"We were the better team on any term of reflection and analyst so the win is nothing more than we expected so well done boys that's one down another 3 to go. WE CAN DO IT!"

View attachment 269183

YER!!!!!!!!!!!!