i just used it, made 4-0 was good , hopefully u can manage it to 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-3 :) for can settle it to any club :D v1 worked

I'm pretty much done with this. Defence is leaking horribly. Now 10 league games played and already 18 goals against. That's almost 2 goals per game!

By some miracle managed to win this game. How many clear-cut chances can a tactic give...
View attachment 275500

No changes against top teams? I used to start with counter against strong sides with the former tactics. And what do I do when I'm a goal down late in the match?

Guys, there may be some changes regard OIs which could help to further boost performance about 15-25%... I'll be knowing that for sure after about 30-40 min... :)

Ehh... I've just finished the testing and unfortunately the results came out shaky and it's hard to something for sure... probably at some point later I'll give it another goand so far no changes for OIs ;)

Heh… but as I promised here's some insight into FM's randomness :P

I just tested REBORN V1 with new OIs on my testing stand for total 300 matches(5 seasons for 60 matches).

Before I show some testing result I just want to add that my testing stand is kinda masterpiece ;) it's about 10 times less random than real game and still just look at it...

[TABLE="class: cms_table_cms_table_grid, width: 800, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Pld[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Won[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Drn[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Lst[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]For[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Ag[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]G.D.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Pts[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]THE BEST SEASON OF 5 SEASONS[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]60[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]38[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]13[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]9[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]190[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]78[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+112[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]127[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]THE WORST SEASON OF 5 SEASONS[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]35[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]10[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]15[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]169[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]97[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+72[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]115[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

When you look at the total points for the season it doesn’t look so random because the points are less flexible but if you would look at "Goals Scored", "Conceded" and "Goal Difference" then you start to feel it ;)

Just look at "Goal Difference" It varies about 35% on 60 matches distance and it takes about 300 matches to find average performance... heh and now just think what result you get when you test any tactic for few matches :)

Last edited:
Ehh... I've just finished the testing and unfortunately the results came out shaky and it's hard to something for sure... probably at some point later I'll give it another goand so far no changes for OIs ;)

Heh… but as I promised here's some insight into FM's randomness :P

I just tested REBORB V1 with new OIs on my testing stand for total 300 matches(5 seasons for 60 matches).

Before I show some testing result I just want to add that my testing stand is kinda masterpiece ;) it's about 10 times less random than real game and still just look at it...

[TABLE="class: cms_table_cms_table_grid, width: 800, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Pld[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Won[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Drn[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Lst[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]For[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Ag[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]G.D.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Pts[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]THE BEST SEASON OF 5 SEASONS[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]38[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]13[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]9[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]190[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]78[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+112[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]127[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]THE WORST SEASON OF 5 SEASONS[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]35[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]10[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]15[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]169[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]97[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]+72[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]115[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

When you look at the total points for the season it doesn’t look so random because the points are less flexible but if you would look at "Goals Scored", "Conceded" and "Goal Difference" then you start to feel it ;)

Just look "Goal Difference" It varies about 35% on 60 matches distance and it takes about 300 matches to find average performance... heh and now just think what result you get when you test any tactic for few matches :)
Do you test other tactics mate? If so is there any that has done better than your's

If so is there any that has done better than your's
Heh... I would prefer not answer this question because it would be inappropriate from my side... I'm involved into tactic sharing process and I'm the last person you want to ask such question :P but as I said I know the strength of my and other people tactics ;)

Last edited:
Hi there, what a great tactic TFF, I really enjoy it. Now I wanted to put MessiLeo's attacking throw ins and corners in it. Somehow the cornertakers won't take them short allthough i have set them to short. Could someone pls help me??

Nvm fixed it.

Last edited:
Managed to secure 2nd with Newcastle 1st season with this tactic. Lost the title on the last day with a draw with liverpool...devastated.

Europe the Geordies are coming!!!!

New REBORN (DEFENSE) version has been added to the OP and Waste Time version has been removed.

The new REBORN (DEFENSE) version has many advantages above the old Waste Time version and one of them it's became much easier to switch between the defense version and the normal version and it gives you better control during the match.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF REBORN(DEFENSE) V1
THE MIRROR VERSION -->TFF REBORN(MIRROR DEFENSE) V1

USE THIS VERSION TO PROTECT YOUR LEAD AND KILL THE GAME

defv1.png

The right decisions during the season when to use each version can greatly boost your performance compare to if you use only the base version.

There are many cases when you can use each version and I just tell few of them.

EXAMPLE 1:
When you lead by 2 goals at any point of the match it's a good time to think about switch for REBORN (DEFENSE).

EXAMPLE 2:
Let's say you are Newcastle default team(1st season) and play away match against Man City or Chelsea. In this case you are huge underdog and there's big probability that you lose so even draw in such match would be a good result for you.

I recomend start matches like this with REBORN(DEFENSE) and you should go for the draw but if something go wrong you should be ready to switch for the base version.

Here's a posible scenario of such match:

15 min of the match: You concede and now you lose 1 - 0... so your chances for the draw have greatly reduced and from now there's no point any more to keep using REBORN(DEFENSE) and you need change for the base version.

55 min of the match: You score and now you draw 1 - 1. In this case I would recommend to switch for REBORN(DEFENSE)... It doesn't mean you won’t concede but your chances to concede are much less in this case and there's a big probability that you keep the draw.

EXAMPLE 3:
Let's say you are Liverpool and play Champions League play off vs Barcelona.

When play home match vs Barcelona I wouldn't switch for REBORN (DEFENSE) even if I have lead by 1 or 2 goals because you need solid advantage for away match and I switch only for REBORN (DEFENSE) if I lead by 3 goals and more.

Let's say you won home match 3 - 1 so in this case I would start away match with REBORB(DEFENSE) but you should be ready to switch for the base version if something goes wrong... for example, Barcelona somehow manage to get lead 3 – 0 or more.

Last edited:
TFF9, I found the DEFENSE tactic extremely helpful as Newcastle first season. So much so Krul won the Golden Gloves. Worked wonders, cannot wait to try this.

Sorry to tell you this,but your last versions are kinda base version...
I would like to see an overloaf versio,cause i dont score too often,2/3 goals /match (Ajax,Eredivisie)
Now there is a defence version,the base version,all that i/we need is an overload version...
Please,if you can make that happen,that would be awesome...
Cheers !

Back