This is what i've been babbling about.. Managers should know players, and trust the players he's got/bought.
I mean you can't overlook a player just because he has 1 or 2 attributes which doesn't fit the filter.. Y'know.. It's kinda hard to explain lol, more like common sense.

i think same :) but the creator of tactic knows best for his tactic also if he's TFF :)
And there is some op players you know attributes isn't always effective on fm. Like Daniel Frahn from fm14

Last edited:
In the FM14 days a long delay between updates generally meant that TFF was working on a new tactic... :)

(H) :D Winner of Champions League 2017: Derby County
cool.gif
grin.gif

View attachment 276048 View attachment 275993
View attachment 275981 View attachment 275994

Last edited:
Last edited:
First season with Liverpool and I won the quadruple, we also broke the points record and goals record in the league. Only signings were Jack Butland at the start of the season as a better back up goalie to replace Brad Jones and Jordan Rhodes in January to add some depth up front.
View attachment 275766View attachment 275765View attachment 275764View attachment 275767

Borini was sensational at False 9.
View attachment 275763

As was Sterling at Inside Forward.
View attachment 275762

Best 11 based on average ratings.
View attachment 275761

Shame Gerrard is leaving, he was magnificent at Shadow Striker :)

I'm Chelsea have dominated for two years have a great squad but can't where to play Paul pogba anyone got an opnion on where he would benefit my team I've played him in b2b, cen mid def and ss

b2b or ss, depends which player you have better to fill the other position

for example, if your ss is really good, and your b2b is average, play him as a b2b, if your b2b is realy good and your ss is average, play him as ss

i personally prefer him as b2b

b2b or ss, depends which player you have better to fill the other position

for example, if your ss is really good, and your b2b is average, play him as a b2b, if your b2b is realy good and your ss is average, play him as ss

i personally prefer him as b2b
I have Oscar as my B2B and was thinking about moving hazard to SS to fit in depay, neymar, berardi and barbosa into 3 posistions I've only got kranvitter or Romero as options for cen mid def

hey tff one small question.

do you tell your assistant to play with your tactics for your youth teams? does it have any advantage or disadvantages?

thanks

So i have been testing this formation out... and this happened

View attachment 275592

I totally dominated Utd with Spurs 6-1!!!! I almost feel like im cheating with your wonderful tactic haha

I am so far unbeaten in the league but i mix this formation around with another.

View attachment 275588

Thanks for this, i might consider dropping this tactic next season because its just too **** good i feel like im cheating

Last edited:
Seriously, what is it with my the defence. I've played 7 games and I have 23 goals for and 13 against. Is it the mentality? I changed it from Standard to Control...

I won but I really hate scores like this:
View attachment 275582

Well, what can I say?

Pictures speak louder than words.

1st season with Vit. Guimarães:

League:
View attachment 275534View attachment 275533View attachment 275531

Cup: (Totally FM'd, played with the "subs" team)
View attachment 275530View attachment 275529

League Cup:
View attachment 275528

Transfers:
View attachment 275527

I've used Executioner Reborn V1 and Waste Time whenever i felt the need.

OI's from the OP

Training Balanced / Def. Posit.

Saved the club from "bankruptcy", selling 4 players for a total of 16M €.

Excellent tactic my friends!

Back