Thank You. So is version 1 on the main page the main tactic. I see in spoilers there is version 10 etc.
Ignore the spoiler at bottom of the OP... I deleted it to remove any confusion.

The normal and the mirror version can be found at the top of the OP. Also Waste Time version can be found there.

TFF can you delete some dm?
Done. What's up?

Ignore the spoiler at bottom of the OP... I deleted it to remove any confusion.

The normal and the mirror version can be found at the top of the OP. Also Waste Time version can be found there.

Done. What's up?

Thank you. Do I have to insert the opposition instructions? Also could you update a pic of how you would have the set pieces. Bringing in Depay who is a Right footer. Should I learn all three tactics to make them fluid. Then Depay can be my IF on the left.

Thank you. Do I have to insert the opposition instructions?

Mate, I'm not sure what you mean but if you are asking about should you set OIs then the answer is yes… go to Tactics -> Oppositions Instructions and set them as shown on the screenshot at the bottom of the OP.

Also could you update a pic of how you would have the set pieces.

The set pieces are already included into the tactic. The only what you need to do is set the players who takes the corners so if you use the mirror version then only players who play on DR position should take the corners and if you use the normal version then only players who play on DL position should take the corners.

Let's say you use the mirror version then in this case Rafael should take all corners and the other player who you are going to rotate him and who also plays DR position.

Let's say you use the normal version then in this case Luke Shaw should take all corners and the other player who you are going to rotate him and who also plays DR position.

Then Depay can be my IF on the left.
Yes, Depay can be used as the left inside forward but you'd better train him striker position and use him as the striker because Man Utd lacks of the good strikers for F9 role but there are a lot players who can play Inside Forward position.

Mate, I'm not sure what you mean but if you are asking about should you set OIs then the answer is yes… go to Tactics -> Oppositions Instructions and set them as shown on the screenshot at the bottom of the OP.

The set pieces are already included into the tactic. The only what you need to do is set the players who takes the corners so if you use the mirror version then only players who play on DR position should take the corners and if you use the normal version then only players who play on DL position should take the corners.

Let's say you use the mirror version then in this case Rafael should take all corners and the other player who you are going to rotate him and who also plays DR position.

Let's say you use the normal version then in this case Luke Shaw should take all corners and the other player who you are going to rotate him and who also plays DR position.

Yes, Depay can be used as the left inside forward but you'd better train him striker position and use him as the striker because Man Utd lacks of the good strikers for F9 role but there are a lot players who can play Inside Forward position.

Thanks mate. Just signed Pastore too!

Any free kick specifications? Like any attributes or just best free kick taker?

also I'll train Depay striker but have Barbosa so will be ok up front. Shall I re-train Rooney Amc or MC don't want to sell

Last edited:
Please mate can you help me with how you would set up the formation for atletico madrid? Thanks king!

My defence is leaking like badly. Using TTF EXECUTIONER REBORN V1.

In central defenders rarely both have rating of 7 or more. There is always one with 6.0-6.4 or lower.

Please mate can you help me with how you would set up the formation for atletico madrid? Thanks king!

View attachment 276669

Sell Mandzukic and Raul Jimenez. Buy few strikers to rotate with Torres/Griezmann/Correa.

Sell Raul Garcia, you don't need this kind of player.

Rotate Griezmann/Correa/Arda Turan on AML(Inside Forward) position.

Rotate Arda Turan/Griezmann/Correa on AMC(Shadow Striker) position.

Rotate Koke/Gabi/Saul on MCL(Box To Box) position.

Rotate Mario Suarez/Tiago/Gabi on MCR(Central Midfielder(Defend)) position.

Probably been asked before mate starting eleven for Barca
Sure mate...

View attachment 276662

Train Pedro to play Striker Position.

Train Mascherano to play Central Midfielder position.

Rotate Busquets/Mascherano on MCR(Central Midfielder(Defend)) position.

Rotate Iniesta/Rakitic on MCL(Box To Box) position.

Rotate Suarez/Rafinha/iniesta on AMC(Shadow Striker) position.

Rotate Neymar/Pedro on AML(Inside Forward) position.

Rotate Neymar/Messi/Pedro/Suarez on Striker positions.

Rafina and Munir can be used as the right Inside Forward in the mirror version.

Had a tremendous first season as ROMA using Reborn:-

- Unbeaten in the league - 36 wins and 2 draws out of 38 games winning the league by 21 points

- Won the Italian cup

- Won the Champions league

My transfers were:-

- OUT - Florenzi, Gervinho, Torosidis

- IN - Depay (World Player of the year winner), Lacazette, Balanta, Van Der Wiel, Rulli

Well done TFF

IMO, for Atletico, use mirror version, cause Griezman is left footed yeah ? At the same time, can get the best out of siqueira

For Barca, pedro is a rotation kind of player (he's IF for sure). Put Suarez up front with messi, iniesta as SS. Rakitic at BBM.

IMO, for Atletico, use mirror version, cause Griezman is left footed yeah ? At the same time, can get the best out of siqueira
Yes, you are right it would be better to play him as AMR and use the mirror version but I advised Fariborz to play him on AML position in order to make his life easier when he will be manage the team.

I'll explain what I'm talking about... as you can see Griezmann is left footed but other players for Inside Forward position are right footed so every time when he will be rotating the team he need to change between the normal and the mirror version :) and I'd say it's pain in *** :) Also Griezmann doesn't have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for AMR position so he need train him this position. As you can see there's a lot stuff to do and if you don't have much FM experience then it could be very problematic for you.

Also Griezmann has "Fairly Strong" rating for the right foot so he can perform good as the left Inside Forward and of course not so good as the right Inside Forward but as I said there are many other factors to play him on AMR position.

For Barca, pedro is a rotation kind of player (he's IF for sure).
Yes, he is the weakest from attackers but there's no one better... so if train him play striker he'll do ok.

Put Suarez up front with messi
There's problem with Suarez as F9... he's got "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" PPM and this PPM is a very bad PPM for F9.

iniesta as SS
Shadow Striker scores a big part of your total goals for the season and Iniesta has a really low Finishing – 12 and Long Shots – 10… so he'll be missing a lot chances and you really want that player on Shadow Striker position has at least "13" for Finishing and Long Shots and optimal range optimal level for these attributes somewhere 14-15.

Last edited:
Yes, you are right it would be better to play him as AMR and use the mirror version but I advised Fariborz to play him on AML position in order to make his life easier when he will be manage the team.

I'll explain what I'm talking about... as you can see Griezmann is left footed but other players for Inside Forward position are right footed so every time when he will be rotating the team he need to change between the normal and the mirror version :) and I'd say it's pain in *** :) Also Griezmann doesn't have "Accomplished/Natural" rating for AMR position so he need train him this position. As you can see there's a lot stuff to do and if you don't have much FM experience then it could be very problematic for you.

Also Griezmann has "Fairly Strong" rating for the right foot so he can perform good as the left Inside Forward and of course not so good as the right Inside Forward but as I said there are many other factors to play him on AMR position.

Yes, he is the weakest from attackers but there's no one better... so if train him play striker he'll do ok.

There's problem with Suarez as F9... he's got "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" PPM and this PPM is a very bad PPM for F9.

Shadow Striker scores a big part of your total goals for the season and Iniesta has a really low Finishing – 12 and Long Shots – 10… so he'll be missing a lot chances and you really want that player on Shadow Striker position has at least "13" for Finishing and Long Shots and optimal range optimal level for these attributes somewhere 14-15.
Haha yeah, inexperience manager might find that confusing..
Well i agree that some ppm & attributes aren't suitable for some positions, but trust me, i've played a lot of FM and sometimes one or few bad PPM/attribute doesn't really affect his performance. for example, fellaini (with 10 long shot) scores loads of goals for me from distance. antonio valencia (who's got quite bad attributes for a fullback position, got 8++ ratings for me in first season, thus can be sold 30+ mil). so yeah (H)

idk about other managers, but for me, i've never used player filters, cause i know players, and i love young players. having said that, even 18yo players do well in my save. you just gotta know how to develop your players, have faith, patience and blabs. in short, i dont care about CA. i chose james wilson over falcao, vaclav cerny over nani/young and so on. in that barca case, i'll definitely go for Munir over Pedro

Last edited:
as for the shadow striker, i know what you're saying tff with the finishing/long shots but i find that he usually assists the most for me out of anyone and that he should he be the best passer out of your front 4, the IF and 2 F9's score so much for me that it doesn't matter if my SS scores 2 goals a season as long as he can create for everyone

but that's just my experience in my games

as for the shadow striker, i know what you're saying tff with the finishing/long shots but i find that he usually assists the most for me out of anyone and that he should he be the best passer out of your front 4, the IF and 2 F9's score so much for me that it doesn't matter if my SS scores 2 goals a season as long as he can create for everyone

but that's just my experience in my games
true !

TFF you're such a good tactic creator and also good people!
You're always try to help people but i sense something.People dunno which player that they should buy. You had filters but i think you should create a bargain eleven according to yourself for top teams and low teams. If you can do i guarantee this helps people and you a lot :)

These are my strikers with Inter Milan (2nd season): Icardi, Calleri, Gabbiadini, Vietto.
Would you sell Icardi? Maybe he's not good enough to play as F9.

TFF you're such a good tactic creator and also good people!
You're always try to help people but i sense something.People dunno which player that they should buy. You had filters but i think you should create a bargain eleven according to yourself for top teams and low teams. If you can do i guarantee this helps people and you a lot :)
This is what i've been babbling about.. Managers should know players, and trust the players he's got/bought.
I mean you can't overlook a player just because he has 1 or 2 attributes which doesn't fit the filter.. Y'know.. It's kinda hard to explain lol, more like common sense.

Back