Sorry to tell you this,but your last versions are kinda base version...
I would like to see an overloaf versio,cause i dont score too often,2/3 goals /match (Ajax,Eredivisie)
Now there is a defence version,the base version,all that i/we need is an overload version...
Please,if you can make that happen,that would be awesome...
Cheers !
why don't you just change mentalality to attacking when 2 or 3 goals up I do it sometimes against teams I should beat easily for example I beat reading 10-0

TotalFootballFan9 - A bit of a hard one I know but how would you line up as AC Milan? Also who would you buy/sell? Thanks mate.

hey man thanks for the tactic. 2 questions

1- who takes the corners and who do you remove when there's a red card?
2- Is there any benefit or danger of telling your assistant to use your tactics in youth games?

Thanks a lot

TotalFootballFan9 - A bit of a hard one I know but how would you line up as AC Milan? Also who would you buy/sell? Thanks mate.

I dunno why you guys,tell to the others to make your starting XI...
Then for what is FM ? You are the manager,you build your own XI,your preferred XI...
And TFF,he's helping us with the best tactics,to understand better thr process of creating a tactic,and some day,to make our own tactics...
If you play like this,then FM is ****,its boring just to do what others say,ofc you need and their opinions,maybe they are better than you,but you must listen to your voice too...
You're the manager,you make your XI,you play the game,not TFF...

I dunno why you guys,tell to the others to make your starting XI...
Then for what is FM ? You are the manager,you build your own XI,your preferred XI...
And TFF,he's helping us with the best tactics,to understand better thr process of creating a tactic,and some day,to make our own tactics...
If you play like this,then FM is ****,its boring just to do what others say,ofc you need and their opinions,maybe they are better than you,but you must listen to your voice too...
You're the manager,you make your XI,you play the game,not TFF...

http://www.troll.me/images/the-chuck-norris/didnt-read-dont-care.jpg

crew, is there something actually wrong with you?

i can understand asking for advice on a specific player/set of players/etc

but to ask for the whole starting 11, and who to buy/sell, why not play like trying to open a can of tuna and see if you can do that or want us to open it for you?

TFF can you please me how you get two players to offer short option on the corner set up want to add the set up to a tactic I'm using thanks

TFF can you please me how you get two players to offer short option on the corner set up want to add the set up to a tactic I'm using thanks

Set this for player "A":
sce1.png

Then uncheck this for player "A":
sce2.png

Go to player "B" and set this for him:
sce1.png

Now back to player "A" and check this option again:
sce1.png

@TFF9

Would you say that your current tactics are the final versions/your final tactics? Or are you still working on new things/tweaks/versions etc?

@TFF9

Would you say that your current tactics are the final versions/your final tactics? Or are you still working on new things/tweaks/versions etc?

Mate, I'm always working on something new :)

Only for the last couple of days I played about 400 matches on my testing stand to test different approaches but all of them were thrown away because they showed worse performance than REBORN V1.

To say honestly I've almost lost the hope to find something better than REBORN V1 because I've already tried almost all possible approaches...

Btw, I want to remind than in order to achieve the best consistency REBORN V1 should be used with combination of the REBORN (DEFENSE) V1.

Has anyone used youri tielemans in any of their saves using reborn can't decide whether to use him or not

View attachment 274762

Rotate Menez/Bonaventura on IF position.

Rotate Suso/Honda on SS position.

Rotate EL Shaarawy/Cerci/Destro on Strikers position.

Rotate De Jong/Poli/Essien/Muntari on CM(D) position.

Rotate Honda/Poli/van Ginkel on B2B position.

There are too many players for CM(D) position so sell Essien or Muntari.

There are lack of players for Striker/IF/SS position so buy few players.

A.C. Milan has amazing players for DL/DR positions all these players are awesome: Armero, De Scigillio, Luca Antonello, Abate… so DL/DR positions are totally OK.

Also all Central Defenders are totally OK.

Sell Pazzini you don't need players like him.

Mate, I'm always working on something new :)

Only for the last couple of days I played about 400 matches on my testing stand to test different approaches but all of them were thrown away because they showed worse performance than REBORN V1.

To say honestly I've almost lost the hope to find something better than REBORN V1 because I've already tried almost all possible approaches...

Btw, I want to remind than in order to achieve the best consistency REBORN V1 should be used with combination of the REBORN (DEFENSE) V1.

Would you have any idea why Reborn is not working in my casual/easymode Barcelona save? Its great in one match and then in another I like lose a Villareal away game with 3-0.. its mostly the default squad (so already very good).. but its just like the ME runs past all the defenders :P

View attachment 835574

Rotate Menez/Bonaventura on IF position.

Rotate Suso/Honda on SS position.

Rotate EL Shaarawy/Cerci/Destro on Strikers position.

Rotate De Jong/Poli/Essien/Muntari on CM(D) position.

Rotate Honda/Poli/van Ginkel on B2B position.

There are too many players for CM(D) position so sell Essien or Muntari.

There are lack of players for Striker/IF/SS position so buy few players.

A.C. Milan has amazing players for DL/DR positions all these players are awesome: Armero, De Scigillio, Luca Antonello, Abate… so DL/DR positions are totally OK.

Also all Central Defenders are totally OK.

Sell Pazzini you don't need players like him.
Honda was amazing for me as B2B and EL Shaarawy as F9 ;)

Would you have any idea why Reborn is not working in my casual/easymode Barcelona save? Its great in one match and then in another I like lose a Villareal away game with 3-0.. its mostly the default squad (so already very good).. but its just like the ME runs past all the defenders :P

First of all, in order to answer your question it requires to know your expectation from the tactic and the game overall and what kind performance you need in order to tell that the tactic is "working" for you.

For example, one person can say that tactic is "working" for him if he pick the weakest team in the league and win all matches… and only after that he says that this tactic is "working" for him.

Other example, another person can say that tactic is "working" for him if he pick the weakest team in the league and win all matches and also scores 300 goals for the season and his striker must score all these goals and only after that he says that this tactic is "working" for him.

Mate, I have no idea about your expectations... also I have no idea how the tactic performs for you because I haven't seen any screenshot from you when you use the tactic for the full season with any team but this information requires just to start talking...

Last edited:
Defensively this just isnt working! How can I win the championship when my defence is leaking huge amount of goals?! And I cant tell you how many players i've tried. At the end of the day it doesnt seem to matter who I put as central defenders... Sure scoring is working most of the time but you instantly see why Chelsea is 1st and I'm 2nd.

Chelsea GA 14 vs. Derby GA 46!

View attachment 274735
View attachment 274734View attachment 274733

Defensively this just isnt working! How can I win the championship when my defence is leaking huge amount of goals?! And I cant tell you how many players i've tried. At the end of the day it doesnt seem to matter who I put as central defenders... Sure scoring is working most of the time but you instantly see why Chelsea is 1st and I'm 2nd.

Chelsea GA 14 vs. Derby GA 46!

View attachment 835642
View attachment 835643View attachment 835644

Heh, I promised myself not to do such thing but for you I can make exception :)

If you PM me your save I'll tell you why concede so much.

P.S. but I'm sure I won't see anything new in your save and it will be the same story as always :)

Back