Choose Real, then you don´t conceed much :)
Yup, all my FM experience tells me that there's one thing which responsible for big part of all frustration that FM players get during the game... I'm talking about inability of players correctly evaluate the strength of their team and after they make few transfers they think that they have the strongest team in the world and every lose for them is like tragedy but if you look on their teams you'll see that they have very average team and it’s no near strong to any world top club and their current result is actuality very good for their team.

In this case I always advise if you struggle to evaluate the strength of the players you have by their attributes then use 3rd party programs such as FMRTE or FM scout to at least know the CA of your players and it greatly helps to reduce your frustration because you always know the strength of your team and don’t expect from it unrealistic achievement...

Meaning what exactly?
It's the same things I see from save to save...

Tell me at least you didn't use "Holiday" or "Instant Result"...

Last edited:
It's the same things I see from save to save...

Tell me at least you didn't use "Holiday" or "Instant Result"...

Could I please get a straight answer... You mean that stuff what you wrote to Godgutten at the beginning of the post?

Why would I go on holiday? I played the games normally with normal speed and comprehensive highlights.

View attachment 274709

Last edited:
Why would I go on holiday?

I asked it because you wouldn't believe how often I've heard answer "Yes" on this question. :)

I can't tell anything about strength of your team and screenshot you provided doesn't tell anything. For me it looks you have very average team and it has strength similar to Southampton or Newcastle and these clubs have mid table prediction and 2nd place for them would be a good result.

Show the CA of your team.

I got Depay instead...he looks more like a goalscorer in my opinion, he's younger and a beast in 2019.

TFF, do you think James Rodriguez suits the SS role?
He looks good to me and the only disadvantage I see he is a bit slow and he has "Weak" rating his weaker foot so I would developed his weaker foot to at least "Reasonable" or "Fairly Strong" rating and set training for him which improves Acceleration.

Ok! Looking at that I propably dont yet deserve to win the title and 2nd place is a good result. :D But still dont get how both of my "star" CB's ability is so low. Their attributes seem fine to me and the scouting reports were good.

Mate, you showed me isn't what I asked you to showme and the fact that you don't understand what I asked you tells everything about your skill and considering this all your achievement you showed before I would call a miracle :)

The amount of goals you concede doesn't depend only on quality of your CB but it also depends on quality of the rest players in the team. You can have 2 the best CB in the game but the rest team is very poor and in this case you will be conceding a ton of goals and opposite situation when you can have 2 very poor CB but the rest of your team is Messi like and in this case you will be conceding a very few.

Everything is connected and if your attackers and midfielders are poor then your team isn't able to hold the ball during the attack and very often lose possession and it means more possession and attack for the opposition and the opposite situation if you attackers and midfielders are extremely good then in this case you just don't need defense because most of the time your team will be spend in attack and your defense almost won't be involved.

Last edited:
Seriously, what is it with my the defence. I've played 7 games and I have 23 goals for and 13 against. Is it the mentality? I changed it from Standard to Control...

I won but I really hate scores like this:
View attachment 833693

I had the same issue with Bayern. I am dominating the league but when I come up against a tougher team away I still have the majority of posession and CCC but concede. Ie I lost 5-0 away to arsenal ?? Won 6-2 on the return leg but went out

Mate, you showed me isn't what I asked you to showme and the fact that you don't understand what I asked you tells everything about your skill and considering this all your achievement you showed before I would call a miracle :)

What that tells me is that you're easily the biggest ******* I've come across in this board! I dont know why even bother to talking to us lowly people... It must be nice when your **** dont stink!

CA = Current Ability (of the team)?!

Well, at least I'm **** lucky!

Last edited:
What that tells me is that you're easily the biggest ******* I've come across in this board! I dont know why even bother to talking to us lowly people... It must be nice when your **** dont stink!

CA = Current Ability (of the team)
What a **** you are :@

Well, at least I'm **** lucky!

Mate, just look at you… you come to this thread and start moaning about you getting results not what you want… why do you do that? You need hug and kiss from me? ;) Or you need an advise from me?

I prefer to think you need an advise from me and not a hug and a kiss… ;)so I start give you advise and what I hear from you? You answer: “wtf are you teaching me? I know better than you which players are good and which are bad and everything else and so on…”

Mate, just think if you are such FM guru and don't need any advise from me and you know everything better so what are you doing in this thread? Just go and use your knowledge and achieve great success...

Before calling me an ******* just look how you behave...

I was talking about numbers and not "stars"... "stars" tell nothing.

Last edited:
The tactic is really good. The reborn standard base version is a great starting point. Not great with lower league teams due to the player roles but underdog teams of a decent level will over achieve. With a top level good team you destroy the opposition.

The new defence version to hold onto a lead is an improvement on the timewaste version.

Not a diablo but much much better than the vast majority of SUPER tactics touted on here, if not the best.

hey TFF.

who takes the corners and who do you remove when there is a red card in the new defensive version?

and does it do any good or bad if your assistant plays youth matches with your tactics?

thanks a lot

hey TFF.

who takes the corners and who do you remove when there is a red card in the new defensive version?

and does it do any good or bad if your assistant plays youth matches with your tactics?

thanks a lot
Look at page 1

Back