This is incredible I'm doing really well with Blackpool first season after promotion! To be honest last season I only just made it into the play-offs but after some good signings this has really taken off.

View attachment 274190

I just think that with certain teams nothing can do very well. I got to the point with Milan where I wasn't creating enough chances except from corners and my strikers just weren't finishing. The top teams that I needed to beat such as Roma, Juventus and Napoli were killing me even at home and I ended up 9 points off the top spot

Crew, honestly... I don't understand what need to be done to struggle as A.C. Milan. You just need to make few transfers in order to have protection from unlucky injuries strick and you'll be domination Seria A without any troubles.

Here you can download my save - TFF_A. C. Milan

I bought Lacazette and Saviola and sold Pazzini.

After 20 matches played I'm sitting 1st place and 5 point ahead Juventus.

I wouldn't say I got lucky run or something like that because I had in 2 matches early sending off... in match vs Empoli on 3 min Mexes got straight red and in other match Polli got red card on 10 min...

Also the match vs Fiorintina was anecdotal... I had lead 1-2 until 80 min of the match and then 2 penalty and sending off and I lost 3-2.

Also I had a tons of injuries and red card but it was on later stages of the matches so it wasn't such critical and didn't have big impact on the final result.

Also I was just testing so I didn't pay attention to training and didn't set individual traning focus for every player.

Heh, and no matter all these I had 1st place after 20 matches and 5 point lead vs Juve.

Btw, there are many teams in Seria A play 3 central defender… so maybe forgot to remove manual marking vs them? Did you use Defensive version?

View attachment 274138

View attachment 274137

View attachment 274136

Last edited:
OVERLOAD VERSION HAS BEEN ADDED TO OP

USE THIS VERSION WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND YOU NEED TO SCORE AT ANY COST

For example, this version can be used when you lose by 2 goals and there's almost no time left to play.

Reboverload_V1.png

USE THIS VERSION WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND YOU NEED TO SCORE AT ANY COST

For example, this version can be used when you lose by 2 goals and there's almost no time left to play.

Reboverload_V1.png
Can we use it all the time for top teams like Barca mate?

Can we use it all the time for top teams like Barca mate?

If you will use this version as Barcelona in home match vs the weakest team in the league then you probably win 10-0

If you will use this version as Barcelona in away match vs the Real Madrid or similar level team then there's a big probability you get your *** wiped ;)

The BASE version has better Goal Difference ration than OVERLOAD and DEFENSIVE version so the BASE version is the best tactic to start matches and you always can change to OVERLOAD version during the match if something goes wrongs.

TFF how would you line up spurs ??

View attachment 274120

Sell all these 3 strikers: Soldado, Kane, Adebayor. They all are very bad suited for F9 position.

Buy 3 strikers who suites the tactic. For example, you can buy Lacazette and Saviola it would cost you only about 10M.

Sell Nacer Chadili you don't need this kind of player.

Townsend and Eriksen are "Ether footed" so you can rotate them with Lamela on the right IF position.

You can train Lamela play Striker position and he would do just fine as F9.

Train Stambouli and Capoue to play MC position and rotate them on CM(D) position.

Rotate Dembele/Paulinho/Bentaleb on B2B position.

Paulinho also suite CM(D) position so you can rotate him with Capoue/Stambouli

Rotate Davies/Rose on DL position.

Also you need 2 players for DR position because Dier is more Central Defender than Full Back.

P.S. Btw, don't forget if you the mirror version then DR should takes all corners but Dier has only "3"(LOL) for Corners attributes so you differently need few good players for DR position. :)

Last edited:

Reboverload_V1.png
That's my boss ! Thank you so much for this version ! Now,The Reborn tactic is complete ! You're such a genius ! I'm gonna try it,maybe with Barca...
Keep up the good work ! :)

That's my boss ! Thank you so much for this version ! Now,The Reborn tactic is complete ! You're such a genius ! I'm gonna try it,maybe with Barca...
Keep up the good work ! :)
That's what I like to see people playing the game how they want and what team they want

The overload version is amazing! I used it in my last for four games just to see, and the results and football played have been so good that I think I will use it as my main tactic, at least for the home and easier away games. I only changed the corner setup.

hey tff. a bit irrelevant but there is something that's bothering me a lot and I haven't been playing this game since 2001-2002 so maybe I need some clearance.

I buy players according to the filters but some of them really suck on the star ratings of assistants/scouts or when I put them in the first 11, their colours are really faded compared to someone that does not match the filters at all.

so my question is, do you care about the ratings that are given by your assistant/scouts? Or do you just look at the attributes?

Thanks a lot

hey tff. a bit irrelevant but there is something that's bothering me a lot and I haven't been playing this game since 2001-2002 so maybe I need some clearance.

I buy players according to the filters but some of them really suck on the star ratings of assistants/scouts or when I put them in the first 11, their colours are really faded compared to someone that does not match the filters at all.

so my question is, do you care about the ratings that are given by your assistant/scouts? Or do you just look at the attributes?

Thanks a lot
I think it does matter because a 2 star rated striker for example might struggle playing against a 3 or 4 star defender and so on

I think it does matter because a 2 star rated striker for example might struggle playing against a 3 or 4 star defender and so on

The star system is comparing with players at the club. So a 4,5 star forward at Schalke might be a 3 star forward in Barca.

@chicoleite
If the colors are faded (yellow / orange) then the players either is not comfortable with the position on the field or their CA is low.
If CA is low – matches, tutor and training will increase that. If not comfortable with position, then train the player in the specific position.

The star system is comparing with players at the club. So a 4,5 star forward at Schalke might be a 3 star forward in Barca.

@chicoleite
If the colors are faded (yellow / orange) then the players either is not comfortable with the position on the field or their CA is low.
If CA is low – matches, tutor and training will increase that. If not comfortable with position, then train the player in the specific position.

I understand your point. Most of the time I do not play them out of their positions. So it must be CA you are talking about which is my main question actually.

do you care about CA or do you care more about the "filter" attributes?

As an example there are 2 midfielders and they are both "natural" in the midfield position. one of them fits the filters of TFF but has a faded color and worse star rating according to your assistant. The other one does not really fit the filters but has a better rating and a brighter color. Which one do you play?

Same question can go for stars ratings of the scouts when you are buying.

second official match.. first year obviously. tff reborn mirror version (no overload)

fe106de19a3412aa3532b992698255aa.png

Hi TFF, amazing tactic. Been using it for a while now and instant results!

Most off the conceided goals are made via our left side. It is strange because the boxtoboxmidfielder is pressing the byline and de central midfielder on defend stays in position. I would say that most off the goals against us would come over our right side because it is 1 on 1 situation there. But after playing some seasons with different teams and players it's always the same story. I also made my one tweak by taking the inside forward away and bought a halfback in. I expected to conceide more goals over our left side but it stayed the same. Any idea what's going on on your left side? NO critism at all because probably the best tactic at this moment!!

i've played all the match with defensive version.

91e4476e492e31002f5f7bb52d1d4024.png

Hi, i am new to this game, will this work on the latest update? and if so which version is best.

Back