For example, here's a list of the best 40 players in the game. CA range 170 - 200.

View attachment 838675

View attachment 838678

As you can see teams like Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid, Man City, Chelsea, Juventus are filed with 170 CA players.

For example, let's say you picked Hull and decided to bring world glory to this club and make it as strong as Barcelona or Real Madrid and in order to achieve that you need that CA of all your players were no less than 170.

As I already said "Star" ratings from the assistant manager is absolutely useless because he isn't capable properly evaluate which attributes are "truly" important for players and also he isn't able to give you at least "hint" about CA/PA level of the player because he evaluate/compare all players with players you have in the team.

For example, average CA of Hull's players is about 130CA and in this case every player with 140CA/PA will get about 4.5-5 "Stars" from the assistant manager... so when you buy 5 "Start" CA/PA player as Hull it doesn't mean that now you have such strong player as Barcelona or Real Madrid because if you would buy this player as Barcelona he would have only 1-2 "Starts" rating.

As you can see it's only you who can "correctly" evaluate the strength of the players and it really isn’t hard to do that... just need some practice.
So how do evaluate regens and tell how good their CA is ??

Home matches even vs better teams you should start with the BASE version.

Which tactic to you rate as your best, TFF9? I really enjoy the Armageddon tactic at the moment, but I have also had great success with Executioner aswell. I depends on your squad I guess. My Sunderland team was struggling when I used Executioner but when I changed to Armageddon five games from the end, we won all of the games left and went from 17th place to 12th place.

I'm not using Oposite instructions? And the talk teams, my adjunt make this work

You using OI?

Hi guys I need a little help and hope its ok that i ask it here as a fan of TFF tactic. Is there a specifik place where I can see player screenshots from 2007 and earlier?

Hi guys I need a little help and hope its ok that i ask it here as a fan of TFF tactic. Is there a specifik place where I can see player screenshots from 2007 and earlier?

This must be one of the most off-topic posts I have ever seen on these forums.

Here's my result with Hull, 1st season! :) 7 matches to go! ;)
hull11.png

View attachment 273489

Last edited:
Did you do anything special or just the 'standard' v1 reborn?
Heh, I don't think I did anything special I just used all 3 versions but Overload version was least used(I used it only few times on the last minutes) and most of the matches I started with Base version. Also I made transfers before the season.

Like I suggested in a previous post I tweaked RebornV1 to a diamond formation. My idea was to create more balance.
Bellow you´ll find my results.

View attachment 273471
10 games out of 14 without a clean-sheet. I need to admid that the results in Europe are less impressive. Probably because I need to play players who don´t fit the system..

Like I suggested in a previous post I tweaked RebornV1 to a diamond formation. My idea was to create more balance.
Bellow you´ll find my results.

View attachment 838875
10 games out of 14 without a clean-sheet. I need to admid that the results in Europe are less impressive. Probably because I need to play players who don´t fit the system..

Upload please :D

View attachment 273465

You can try it, do not expect wonders I would say. LB takes both side corners, OI froms TFF, for me it is important to delete the specific man mark from the right striker before every game!

Back