View attachment 838886

You can try it, do not expect wonders I would say. LB takes both side corners, OI froms TFF, for me it is important to delete the specific man mark from the right striker before every game!

Doesn't saving the tactic during a game, when you have already deleted man marking, mean you don't have to do every game?

I discovered something amazing for FM, the most important thing that the game doesn't have, a fluid formation. That means that you can make the team use different formations when attacking and when defending, it is not possible yet. But in this tactic i noticed that the team defends in 4-3-3, and when they get the ball the right back becomes a right winger, and the formation looks like 3-3-4 on the pitch. I dont know if u intented that but i think its incredible.
Heres some screens to show it:

View attachment 273246

This is the average positions shown, you can see its 4-3-3, just like when defending:

View attachment 273248

But when attacking its something else:

View attachment 273247

Last edited:
I discovered something amazing for FM, the most important thing that the game doesn't have, a fluid formation. That means that you can make the team use different formations when attacking and when defending, it is not possible yet. But in this tactic i noticed that the team defends in 4-3-3, and when they get the ball the right back becomes a right winger, and the formation looks like 3-3-4 on the pitch. I dont know if u intented that but i think its incredible.
Heres some screens to show it:

View attachment 839385

This is the average positions shown, you can see its 4-3-3, just like when defending:

View attachment 839380

But when attacking its something else:

View attachment 839383

Well with making a taking you should not just watch ore stick to a formation. A formation isn't the most important. It is more important that your players know what to do in attacking and defending. You should make a clear plan. For example If you play with a Halfback and 2 WB the formations look like a 3 defending system while it is on paper a 4 back line. So it's fearly easy to do the thing you try to explane above. Think about creating space, scoring, pressing etc and you will succeed in FM. Accualty FM is like IRL. You aren't the best manager if you set up a 433 and making it a 343 in attack. You are a good manager if you have a strong tactical plan. That's what TFF did here. He creates space with he right center attacker for the right back to keep the field wide. In defense the right center attacker is defending like a right winger ore inside forward. TFF didn't start making this tactic because it is special. He had a clear plan of where to overload and how to defend. Try that by yourself and you will get better results.

TFF

Just one comment, YOU BROKE THE GAME!!!!

View attachment 273135

View attachment 273128

The draw against sporting i got cocky and played with an alternate team to rest my main squad and it almost cost me. But amazing tactic, i haven´t tested with other teams but i will! I will start a new save with Monterrey from the Mexican League and see how it goes.

I've just completed a clean sweep in my 3rd season as Chelsea . Great tactic TFF

Back