what have you adjusted ??
many small tweaks for different positions so it's hard to count them all…

btw, right now I'm working on Defensive/Waste Time version… this version definitely needs some improvements. It's my first priority right now.

Do you ever check your ARMAGEDDON thread? I've been posting some pretty amazing results. You should go back to it :D for the people (like me) who don't like these Asymmetrical tactics.

Yes, mate I checked it... and believe me only if you know how many attempts I've made to get any good from symmetric formation and how many testing hours I've spend on it... but so far I can't beat Reborn... of course It doesn't mean that you can't achieve good results with Armageddon... :)

P.S. in this game it's possible to achieve success with any tactic you like and the only question how much time does it take for you to get your team full of 180CA+ players and from that point what tactic you use doesn't really matter :)

Last edited:
I have a request. Is there anyone out there that could maybe upload Executioner (ultimate) V9 for me? I have been having some very nice results with V7 and heared that V9 was even better (in a similair style). Sadly it has been lost.. If anyone still has the ultimate version 9 I would love to try it :)

i want try. You don't lose everytime with Bayern, Barcelona and the other sharks?

NEW DEFENSIVE/WASTE TIME VERSION HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

*** DEFENSIVE/WASTE TIME VERSION ***

USE THIS VERSION TO PROTECT YOUR LEAD AND KILL THE GAME

defensev2.png

haha overload version is unreal! I have been using it in most games and I'm averaging over 5 goals per game with my Everton team in 17/18 (with a lot of veterans in my starting eleven - Howard 38, Jagielka 35, Baines 33, Alonso 36, Sneidjer 33, van Persie 34). Not only that, but also most goals come from open play, really beautiful to see.

I feel that with a strong team it can be used as a base tactic, only changing to the original base version in the really tougher games.

Last edited:
I have enjoyed Armageddon for some time now. With about 12 games left of the Viking Stavanger season in Norway I changed to Overload just out of curiousness. The results went from great to fantastic. We won the last 12 games of the season. Won the cup and we also won our Europe League group. We are in 2018. I will also try this tactic with Cameroon, which I just took over.

you really don't like marcelo do you tff aha, always coentrao over him in every screenshot : P

how do you think the defend version would go from the start of a match? that's one of my favourite shapes and i like the player roles you've chosen, wondering if you could get away with winning games with it from the start

I am using your Armageddon now and it works pretty well for me.

I would like to try now EXECUTIONER. can you please tell me which striker scores more? and do you invert them?

really sorry for asking the same question all the time but who takes the corners and who do we take off during a red card in the new defensive and overload versions?

and is there a way i can understand this without asking you everytime you upload a new tactic? :)

really sorry for asking the same question all the time but who takes the corners and who do we take off during a red card in the new defensive and overload versions?
One of AMCs should take the corners in Defensive/Waste Time version but it's pain in *** to change every time from the Base version so if you use the same corner takes as for base then your corners will 50% less efficient but I don't think it's such critical.

If you have one man send off you need to remove one of AMCs and make the rest AMC symmetric.

I'll add information to the OP.

you really don't like marcelo do you tff aha, always coentrao over him in every screenshot : P
His low Work Rate is the reason :)

how do you think the defend version would go from the start of a match? that's one of my favourite shapes and i like the player roles you've chosen, wondering if you could get away with winning games with it from the start

Yes, I've given a go this formation on my testing stand(also used different mentality) and it showed very good performance but didn't manager to beat Reborn...

NEW DEFENSIVE/WASTE TIME VERSION HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

*** DEFENSIVE/WASTE TIME VERSION ***

USE THIS VERSION TO PROTECT YOUR LEAD AND KILL THE GAME

defensev2.png

bump

haha overload version is unreal! I have been using it in most games and I'm averaging over 5 goals per game with my Everton team in 17/18 (with a lot of veterans in my starting eleven - Howard 38, Jagielka 35, Baines 33, Alonso 36, Sneidjer 33, van Persie 34). Not only that, but also most goals come from open play, really beautiful to see.

I feel that with a strong team it can be used as a base tactic, only changing to the original base version in the really tougher games.

Is this with reborn version Marcelo? Can you post pictures of your results using the tactic pls pal?

Absolutely amazing tactic TFF huge fan. Using Liverpool first season and wanna add a better CM(D) to my team as Can is out injured for 6 months and I just really dont wanna use Allen as I dont trust him.

Lucas Romero
Radja Nainggolan
Wanyama
Other suggestions?

I use Nainggolan in Executioner before and he was absolutely incredible but he dropped off in Reborn. So need opinions?

Back