Is this with reborn version Marcelo? Can you post pictures of your results using the tactic pls pal?

Sure. I got these results using mostly Reborn Overload V1 (mirror) version (which actually has mentality set to attacking, not overload). Only in some situations I have used Reborn Base V1 version. My only changes were a corner setup I feel it's working better for me.

Guys, probably I'll post a new tactic today. It will be a tactic for enthusiasts who like to do a lot micro-management during the match and be reward for that... and the reward for thier effcorts is great great consistency! :)

Guys, probably I'll post a new tactic today. It will be a tactic for enthusiasts who like to do a lot micro-management during the match and be reward for that... and the reward for thier effcorts is great great consistency! :)
Thought you were not going to do this again until the tactic was 100% finished ;):P

If you will publish it should be better than reborn so

View attachment 272855

Last edited:
Can anyone recomend a homegrown cen def that you can use in this tac for my Chelsea team I'm going into 4th season and phil jones is unhappy at being back up so he's going but I'm struggling with homegrown talent

Oh no, you've updated the defensive tactic and now I don't know what to do!

You may remember that I was struggling a while back (you advised we were lucky to be doing so well considering we were predicted 23rd) with East Grinstead in the Conference South. I say struggling, we went on a bad run so I switched to one of the other 4-3-3 tactics and got promoted via the playoffs.

The 4-3-3 went bad in my first season and so I tried a couple of other tactics finishing 17th (media 24th) and this season playing a 4-5-1 we were just about holding our own above relegation (media 24th again). I then switched to reborn and we played rubbish so I started the next game with the defensive version and we won. I've stuck to it and we have gone 10 games now losing just one and winning 8.

If I switch it might be too defensive!

Is the new tactic going to be a new base version, or something completely different like Armageddon?

BASE AND OVERLOAD VERSIONS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- The Inside Forward moved down and added new Role/PIs(You need the same players for this position as before).
- Tweaked PIs for Full Backs.
- Tweaked the corner setup and throw-in setup.

rebv2.png
rebv2_R.png

Back