BASE AND OVERLOAD VERSIONS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- The Inside Forward moved down and added new Role/PIs(You need the same players for this position as before).
- Tweaked PIs for Full Backs.
- Tweaked the corner setup and throw-in setup.

rebv2.png
rebv2_R.png

Take it much better results mate?

Take it much better results mate?
I have about 15-20% boost to performance on 120 matches distance.

CHANGES:

- The Inside Forward moved down and added new Role/PIs(You need the same players for this position as before).

rebv2.png
rebv2_R.png

bump

hate to be a pain, but could i please get a link for reborn v1 normal and mirrored. I really don't fancy the WM roles. Or can I just move the WM to IF's and it will be the same as v1?

Omg so far your V2 reborn looks and feels amazing, keep up the great work :) Hard to believe you found a corner set up that can score even more goals.. looks like there is not a exploiting tactic this year but only exploting corner set ups :P

Was stuck on a hard away game.. where it was impossible to win.. I try this tactic (first game)... and win 1-4 with 32 vs 12 shots ... speechless :)

hate to be a pain, but could i please get a link for reborn v1 normal and mirrored. I really don't fancy the WM roles. Or can I just move the WM to IF's and it will be the same as v1?

the WM is the EXACT same player as the IF, nothing has changed, it plays as an IF, read what he posts

My IF is only a natural AMR though. He has no MR so when he's made into a WM there's no position ability.

My IF is only a natural AMR though. He has no MR so when he's made into a WM there's no position ability.
You always can train your AMR to play MR position… it usually takes about few weeks to get "Natural" and it really it's worth the effort because you'll get very solid performance boost with V2.

CHANGES:

rebv2.png
rebv2_R.png

bump

Omg so far your V2 reborn looks and feels amazing, keep up the great work :) Hard to believe you found a corner set up that can score even more goals.. looks like there is not a exploiting tactic this year but only exploting corner set ups :P

Was stuck on a hard away game.. where it was impossible to win.. I try this tactic (first game)... and win 1-4 with 32 vs 12 shots ... speechless :)

Heh, I glad to hear it works good for you. :)

Yes, V2 is breaking records on my testing stand :) and if you also use "the trick" with manual marking from Massacre tactic to improve defense it shows absolutely crazy performance(just remind you that in Reborn you need set manual marking only for 1 striker).

If tomorrow I manage to further improve corners then it will be just monstrous. :)

curious tff, in all your barca screenshots you usually have suarez as the SS and pedro as the f9

i find the f9 scores more than the ss, wouldn't you find suarez better as the f9? and pedro as the ss in the more supporting role

curious tff, in all your barca screenshots you usually have suarez as the SS and pedro as the f9

i find the f9 scores more than the ss, wouldn't you find suarez better as the f9? and pedro as the ss in the more supporting role

wondered the same thing...

Please can you post the results between massacre and v2 from your testing stand so we can see what is better?

hello TotalFootballfan9 am Brazilian and fan of his work, and it wanted a tip of a tactic to play online, I have a hard time creating and would like a tip and an aid for you!

Heh, I glad to hear it works good for you. :)

Yes, V2 is breaking records on my testing stand :) and if you also use "the trick" with manual marking from Massacre tactic to improve defense it shows absolutely crazy performance(just remind you that in Reborn you need set manual marking only for 1 striker).

If tomorrow I manage to further improve corners then it will be just monstrous. :)

Earlier you said your new corners might be scoring twice as much goals.. are you latest tests still showing these kinds of results? Because with the most used corner set ups on here, I am already getting 21 corner goals in 21 games meaning an average of 1 corner goal per game.. that would mean you would get.. 2 corner goals a game? :P

Back