curious tff, in all your barca screenshots you usually have suarez as the SS and pedro as the f9

i find the f9 scores more than the ss, wouldn't you find suarez better as the f9? and pedro as the ss in the more supporting role

wondered the same thing...

I would do the same without any thinking and put Suarez to play striker but one thing prevents me to do that it's his PPM "Gets Forward Whenever Possible". This PPM makes his to behave as Advanced Forward on striker position and not as F9.

Yes... it's sucks when you have amazing player but his PPM prevent you using him where you want…

TFF does the amr still required to be left footed ??

Do you mean MR? Yes... everything about "foot" has stayed the same.

Please can you post the results between massacre and v2 from your testing stand so we can see what is better?

I've only played 60 matches so far with Massacre on my testing and testing is going slow because I play matches by myself and can't use "Instant Result" and when I have a bit more statistic I'll show the result.

V2 Reborn with right manual marking from Massacre shows similar performance with Massacre tactic but Massacre has lead because it scores more from corners... later today I'll finish to test the new corner setup for Reborn and it should increase twice goals from corners.

Earlier you said your new corners might be scoring twice as much goals.. are you latest tests still showing these kinds of results? Because with the most used corner set ups on here, I am already getting 21 corner goals in 21 games meaning an average of 1 corner goal per game.. that would mean you would get.. 2 corner goals a game? :P

It varies greatly and depends on strength of your team and strength of your opponents because if you dominate matches and have more corners in the match than no doubt you score more... on my testing stand I score really small amount from corners only about 0.35 goals per match.

Last edited:
The IF was my main goalscorer in V1, does the WM get just as much goals in the V2?

tff , first of all thnks alot for all your tactic you are the best. in the reborn v2 the defendrs are set to stay back in the attcking corners is thst corerct?

tff , first of all thnks alot for all your tactic you are the best. in the reborn v2 the defendrs are set to stay back in the attcking corners is thst corerct?
Yes, I put into the Base version "a caution" corner setup and Overload version has "an aggressive" corner setup.

Right now I'm testing different corner setup for the Base in order to increase goals from corners for the Base version.

Yes, I put into the Base version "a caution" corner setup and Overload version has "an aggressive" corner setup.

Right now I'm testing different corner setup for the Base in order to increase goals from corners for the Base version.
thanks mate

THE BASE VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the corner setup

The corner takes have stayed the same as before.

Sure. I got these results using mostly Reborn Overload V1 (mirror) version (which actually has mentality set to attacking, not overload). Only in some situations I have used Reborn Base V1 version. My only changes were a corner setup I feel it's working better for me.

Finished the season today. League table:

*** THE GUIDE HOW FURHTER

TO IMPROVE YOUR RESULT HAS BEEN ADDED

TO THE OP ***

I want to say that without it there's a very high probability that you will be reaped apart in away matches against such clubs as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man City, Bayern.

Before the match you need set manual marking for your right striker if you use the normal version or for your left striker if you use the mirror version.

Yellow Arrow: set your right striker to mark these positions if you use the normal.

Red Arrow: set your left striker to mark these positions if you use the mirror version.

** IMPORTANT: YOU NEED SET MANUAL MARKING ONLY FOR 1 STRIKER! **

** IMPORATN: Please notice that by default I put into the tactic that the striker always marks opposition's full back because it's better than nothing but you need to re-set his marking according to the guide. **

mm3_R.png
mm4_R.png

mm1_R.png
mm2_R.png

mm5_R.png

Last edited:
THE BASE VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the corner setup

The corner takes have stayed the same as before.

*** THE GUIDE HOW FURHTER

TO IMPROVE YOUR RESULT HAS BEEN ADDED

TO THE OP ***

I want to say that without it there's a very high probability that you will be reaped apart in away matches against such clubs as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man City, Bayern.

Before the match you need set manual marking for your right striker if you use the normal version or for your left striker if you use the mirror version.

Yellow Arrow: set your right striker to mark these positions if you use the normal.

Red Arrow: set your left striker to mark these positions if you use the mirror version.

** IMPORTANT: YOU NEED SET MANUAL MARKING ONLY FOR 1 STRIKER! **

** IMPORATN: Please notice that by default I put into the tactic that the striker always marks opposition's full back because it's better than nothing but you need to re-set his marking according to the guide. **

mm3_R.png
mm4_R.png

mm1_R.png
mm2_R.png

mm5_R.png
bump

Hi TFF,

When you have a chance can you give a quick update on what the changes in V2Reborn accomplish? Not sure if thats your thing but id love to understand the move from IF to WM and what it does differently. Also what changes were made to the Corners and again what affect does it have practically?

Just want to understand the process etc Loving V1 and the Corner routine it has already so really interested to see how/why/where you're seeing improvements. Also helps me with creating tactics to understand others approach. If thats not something you like doing or have the time to no worries.

Thanks for the great tactics!

Hi mate!

sure... when I have more free time I'll do that…

Last edited:
Leicester, the 1st season.

Home match vs Burnley.

REBORN V3 + Manual Marking.

9 Clear Cuts, 5 Half Chances, 45 shots, 62% possesion for me and 0 Clear Cuts, 0 Half Chances, 4 shots for Burnley. :)

View attachment 272090

Leicester, the 1st season.

Away match vs Liverpool.

REBORN V3 + Manual Marking.

4 Clear Cuts, 2 Half Chances for me and 1 Clear Cut, 3 Half Chances for Liverpool. :)

View attachment 272089

Is this with base version mate? With base version strikers already man marking, or do you only use this in overload tac

by default I put into tactic that the striker always marks opposition's full back because it's better than nothing but you need to re-set it vs different tactics according to the guide.

Last edited:
I'm using mirror version.. when i go to the tactic menu of my left striker he already has manual markin put, it is normal that i have to change it? in the meantime my right striker doesn't have manual marking put!

I'm using mirror version.. when i go to the tactic menu of my left striker he already has manual markin put, it is normal that i have to change it? in the meantime my right striker doesn't have manual marking put!

Yes, you need to change according the guide.

by default I put into tactic that the striker always marks opposition's full back because it's better than nothing but you need to re-set it vs different tactics according to the guide.

my results.. playing since 5 days ago so changed a bit some versions. reborn v3 used for the last three matches. awesome wins against PSG, Chelsea and Napoli.

edfb3d1e018c5fdc608ec452f7ca42a7.png

the only match i lost.. a bit unlucky

c17f8ff6b23a519a7150eba01cb62eb5.png

Hey TFF mate,

I just had to thank you because I was struggling in the 2nd leg of the UCL knockout round against Barca, but as a result of setting those marking settings you advised in the OP the match turned totally different than the 1st leg! Cheers for that!

View attachment 272080

Here is my league table, using your latest set of tactics

View attachment 272079

I absolutely fell in love with the save, this set turns your youngsters to internationals in enormous speed

Back