i havent understand something on this guide..only some arrows :/
Try to think logical mate. Basically, you want one of your strikers (for me the left one, since I'm using the mirrored version) to join the left side of the midfield, protecting cover and is playing apparently two positions. If you won't do these changes in key matches you will often see a good assistant manager noting in match "We are outnumbered by the number of opposition players in midfield" or something. Then is the point where you should set your striker to move on to the empty side of the team, by marking the opposite player on that flank.

Tactic

Hi TFF,

First of all cheers to your work and the tactics you created this year, second can you suggest which tactic to use the EXECUTIONER or the MASSACRE?... Even though they seem pretty much the same only the WM is moved to F9 and when you apply manual marking the average position of players is almost the same. Is there any other difference between the two? And which one do you suggest to use?

cheers :)

according to photos right strike marks the left wing rival??

Last edited:
Hi tff

If, during the match, the opposition changes tactics, so should we change the manual marking of the striker?
thanks

Hi tff

If, during the match, the opposition changes tactics, so should we change the manual marking of the striker?
thanks

Yes, im in 2026 as arsenal with a great team and nearly got beat by a much smaller team because i wasnt paying attention to there formation change luckily i altered my player instructions with 10 mins left and scored 3 goals.

Hi TFF,

First of all cheers to your work and the tactics you created this year, second can you suggest which tactic to use the EXECUTIONER or the MASSACRE?... Even though they seem pretty much the same only the WM is moved to F9 and when you apply manual marking the average position of players is almost the same. Is there any other difference between the two? And which one do you suggest to use?

cheers :)

Hey!

I'll shutdown Massacre tactic because Reborn V3 + Manual Marking is better or at least doesn't lose to Massacre so there's no more need for Massacre tactic.

THE BASE VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the corner setup

The corner takes have stayed the same as before.

*** THE GUIDE HOW FURHTER

TO IMPROVE YOUR RESULT HAS BEEN ADDED

TO THE OP ***

I want to say that without it there's a very high probability that you will be reaped apart in away matches against such clubs as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man City, Bayern.

Before the match you need set manual marking for your right striker if you use the normal version or for your left striker if you use the mirror version.

Yellow Arrow: set your right striker to mark these positions if you use the normal.

Red Arrow: set your left striker to mark these positions if you use the mirror version.

** IMPORTANT: YOU NEED SET MANUAL MARKING ONLY FOR 1 STRIKER! **

** IMPORATN: Please notice that by default I put into the tactic that the striker always marks opposition's full back because it's better than nothing but you need to re-set his marking according to the guide. **

mm3_R.png
mm4_R.png

mm1_R.png
mm2_R.png

mm5_R.png
bump ;)

Hey , what tactic should i use to manchester united?, someone there can give me are link to download the tactic, thanks :)

base version?
Yes

View attachment 271950View attachment 271949

Here's what I meant earlier when I said this tactics turn your youngest players to internationals in fastest speed possible by the game. This kid is about to get 19 in months but as a F9 in front there he runs there like Henry in his best days already. This is something which makes this the favourite tactic to me... I could easily sell him for 100M later in the game, here's another example with Vietto, ridicilously he only delivered for my team in his almost whole career-

View attachment 271947

Thanks to the performances in the role he was playing in the team I was able to sell him much over his legit sell value, two times. I've been able to build a whole new eleven only because of his sales

Last edited:
quote=ribureki;2683113]Why not just go to page 1? :)[ quote]
I did but i can see theres are update version to the newest patch 15.3.2 and i cant find it , thats because i ask for help :)

Back