I did but i can see theres are update version to the newest patch 15.3.2 and i cant find it , thats because i ask for help :)
the latest versions of the tactics always can be found at the OP

THE BASE VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the corner setup

The corner takes have stayed the same as before.

*** THE GUIDE HOW FURHTER

TO IMPROVE YOUR RESULT HAS BEEN ADDED

TO THE OP ***

I want to say that without it there's a very high probability that you will be reaped apart in away matches against such clubs as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man City, Bayern.

Before the match you need set manual marking for your right striker if you use the normal version or for your left striker if you use the mirror version.

Yellow Arrow: set your right striker to mark these positions if you use the normal.

Red Arrow: set your left striker to mark these positions if you use the mirror version.

** IMPORTANT: YOU NEED SET MANUAL MARKING ONLY FOR 1 STRIKER! **

** IMPORATN: Please notice that by default I put into the tactic that the striker always marks opposition's full back because it's better than nothing but you need to re-set his marking according to the guide. **

mm3_R.png
mm4_R.png

mm1_R.png
mm2_R.png

mm5_R.png
bump ;)

quote=ribureki;2683113]Why not just go to page 1? :)[ quote]
I did but i can see theres are update version to the newest patch 15.3.2 and i cant find it , thats because i ask for help :)

You arent't able to find it?!

View attachment 271946

Just go ahead and read the information in the OP - download the newest versions (Page 1). Don't forget that this is no P&P Tac!

First season - Bundesliga - SC Paderborn (pred. 18th)

NO Transfers - let's see how we can handle the second season with a transfer budget of about 3 million :/. Got 40 million for the 3th place:

View attachment 271945

sorry guys but should there not be are tactic with inside forwards i cant find it ? i downloadet one now and these is the tactic with shadow striker and 2 false nines ?

Loved Reborn V1 to the max.

Putting Reborn V3 Base version to the test. Started using it from 01Dec onwards.

n5YEb46.jpg

the squad
hzcaGv8.jpg

my top scorer thus far
20AOTxM.jpg

all my competitions status
T8ZGKWs.jpg

Followed all in 1st post, u won't go wrong. Thanks alot OP!

Last edited:
sorry guys but should there not be are tactic with inside forwards i cant find it ? i downloadet one now and these is the tactic with shadow striker and 2 false nines ?
The new WM role it's the old Inside Forward.

Just ignore that it's called WM and treat this role as IF.

Absolutely unbelievable

Just a screen what even happend in the Group Stage of the CL..

I'm Paderborn in the second season so far - now I'm predicted to be 9th. Only made two transfers.. GK & IV about 5 M budget :D

Last edited:
*** THE GUIDE HOW FURHTER

TO IMPROVE YOUR RESULT HAS BEEN ADDED

TO THE OP ***

I want to say that without it there's a very high probability that you will be reaped apart in away matches against such clubs as Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Man City, Bayern.

Before the match you need set manual marking for your right striker if you use the normal version or for your left striker if you use the mirror version.

Yellow Arrow: set your right striker to mark these positions if you use the normal.

Red Arrow: set your left striker to mark these positions if you use the mirror version.

** IMPORTANT: YOU NEED SET MANUAL MARKING ONLY FOR 1 STRIKER! **

** IMPORATN: Please notice that by default I put into the tactic that the striker always marks opposition's full back because it's better than nothing but you need to re-set his marking according to the guide. **

mm3_R.png
mm4_R.png

mm1_R.png
mm2_R.png

mm5_R.png

TFF, what position to mark in narrow diamond formation? MCL?

Thanks! :)

does the wide midfielder have to play on the reverse side of his foot like an inside forward?

does the wide midfielder have to play on the reverse side of his foot like an inside forward?
Yes...

Mate, just treat the new WM as the old IF... that's all.

What happens if the two wingers keep swapping positions like these two are doing? View attachment 842660
Just never mind it because manual marking works the way that it ignores swapping and it always correctly mark position you set to mark.

In your case if you use the mirror version you just need set your left striker mark MR position vs this formation.

Last edited:
Evening

I'm having mixed results, but that's absolutely my fault as I'm playing in FMC, so have none of the marking / OI options.

Would you recommend another version for FMC? Cheers, great work.

Back