I couldn't find you the figures but from personal experience I've found that the strikers on default from corners manipulate it the best I'm using monstrous at the moment with arsenal, just feel a 3 striker experiment would do wonders if you made it, just a compliment to you not an insult of your previous us work

would this be the same with monstrous? Will it be updated also?

Yes, I'll also tweak it.

I couldn't find you the figures but from personal experience I've found that the strikers on default from corners manipulate it the best I'm using monstrous at the moment with arsenal, just feel a 3 striker experiment would do wonders if you made it, just a compliment to you not an insult of your previous us work

Mate, believe me there's no difference at all between "3 strikers formation" and "wide midfielders" formation if you are going to exploit "short corner" and I would say "wide midfielders" formation is much more "flexible" than "3 strikers" because there are much more you can tweak for wide midfielder than for striker. Many settings for striker are locked and you can do nothing about it.

There's only one reason why "3 strikers" formations show more stable use of "short corner"/"long flat throw-in" it's because you don't need to tweak/tune this formation in order to use "short corner" but any "wide midfielders" formations require to complex tuning in order to start use "short corner"... that's all... as you can see I screwed up too with REBORN V6... I slightly overtuned wide for WM and it killed "short corner" exploit. :)

Last edited:
Well I will continue your monstrous test with arsenal and I've also created my own 3 striker with your instructions that I'm playing around with hope you don't mind

whats peoples experiences like with Depay as a striker? Better suited as a trequartista or false 9?

i signed him for barca and would like to try him upfront with messi...wasnt sure which one of them to put false 9 and as trequartista..

Last edited:
whats peoples experiences like with Depay as a striker? Better suited as a trequartista or false 9?

i signed him for barca and would like to try him upfront with messi...wasnt sure which one of them to put false 9 and as trequartista..

play depay as f9 and messi as treq

THE BASE VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V7

CHANGES

- tweaked team's wide in order to make "Short Corner" and "Long Flat Throw" work
- tweaked attacking corner setup(changes settings for few players and added additional player at the back).
- changed delivery of the throw-ins

why does my LB always fail the Possesses Long Flat Throw trait. Is it because he only has 13 stat for long throws.

Heh :) the way how "PPM training thing" works is a big mystery ;)

I don't think it has strong connection with attributes and I think it has connection to player's age... For example, the older player the harder to train him PPM(less chances on success).

I find if you train any PPM players who are 18-20 years old then the chance to train PPM about 90% and if you try to train player who are 28+ years old then the chance only maybe about 10-20%.

i have this player
7e16127e128221185f58006d0d746578.png

CHANGES

- tweaked team's wide in order to make "Short Corner" and "Long Flat Throw" work
- tweaked attacking corner setup(changes settings for few players and added additional player at the back).

Will the same change not be made to Overload version?

CHANGES

Also are you sure removing play narrower doesn't negatively effect open play?

It's been shakier for me

How do we choose the player we use as Treq or F9? Treq should be right footed as F9 left footed?

Will the same change not be made to Overload version?
Yes, I'll soon update the Overload version and do the same as for the Base version but I won't change attacking corner setup and leave it be more aggressive(only 1 man at the back).

Also are you sure removing play narrower doesn't negatively effect open play?

It's been shakier for me

It looks like very acceptable exchange too me ;)

How do we choose the player we use as Treq or F9? Treq should be right footed as F9 left footed?

It isn't such critical but if you can choose then use left footed on the right side and right footed on the left side.

CHANGES

bump

Anyone know of full backs that have learnt the long throw ppm I'm west ham and looking for full backs to start with

Yes, I'll soon update the Overload version and do the same as for the Base version but I won't change attacking corner setup and leave it be more aggressive(only 1 man at the back).

It looks like very acceptable exchange too me ;)

It isn't such critical but if you can choose then use left footed on the right side and right footed on the left side.

bump

I worry you might have rushed this version update.
You have slightly improved corner effectiveness but have harmed the open play.
May be an unlucky game selection though

I worry you might have rushed this version update.
Mike, don't worry about that... because I have data of hundreds matches with that TI and without that TI because this TI came only recently with V6... and you can exchange this TI on corners without thinking. ;)

Mike, don't worry about that... because I have data of hundreds matches with that TI and without that TI because this TI came only recently with V6... and you can exchange this TI on corners without thinking. ;)
what that means
TI= team instructions?
i am not sure what u are saying

TFF is the updated version just to update set pieces I'm a bit lost on whether I should update to V7 ??

Back