Starting up a save with Southampton later, hoping to break into one of the European places and build from there, anything above that and my expectations will have been exceeded.

Only looking to sign a RB (Peruzzi), one of the Romero's and a striker (Mitrovic).

Guys, I've updated OP and removed "2 DLFs" version so from now there’s only one "BASE" version(it's just old renamed "F9" V4 version).

In addition, I added "OVERLOAD" version. Use this version when you need to score. I must say that I just can't play without this version it helps win a lot of matches and I recommend you use it.

So from now there are 3 versions:

1) BASE - You start matches with this version.
2) WASTE TIME - Use this version to waste time and kill the game.
3) OVERLOAD - Use this version when you need to score.

*** OVERLOAD VERSION ***

USE THIS VERSION WHEN YOU NEED TO SCORE

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF EXECUTIONER (OVERLOAD) V1

overloadv1.png

Bump ;)

For testing purpose I used only "OVERLOAD" version with Barcelona and reached 181 goals for the season! :)
(Also 40% Attaking movement was used for match prep.)
overloadtest.png

Last edited:
Annoying how you couldn't get 38-0-0 ;)

Unbelievable season still though!

Still really good defence also. Only conceded 23. nice:)
Heh... I'm afraid that only such strong team as Barcelona can afford play with "Overload" version all the way… if I used it with mid club then concede amount wasn’t so small :)

but in order to do that, you need to mirror everything -- F9 now on LHS, DLF on RHS, FB(a) on LHS and vice versa...blablabla, not forgetting the PI too..
Also don't forget to mirror "manual marking"... this means in mirror version F9 should mark left opposition full back.

TFF, for the overload version, could u please walk me thru what u've changed/done.. I mean, i dont wanna sacrifice one slot just for alternative tac..

I;m afraid you have to… because there are a lot of changes such as TM, PIs, TIs and set pieces.

Last edited:
Hey TFF, this tactic is fantastic! At least for top teams.

It's the first one that I've tried after the new update, and I couldn't really ask for more! :D
Look at the first 12 games of the season:

View attachment 295802

And the draw was an extremely unlucky one! My keeper threw the ball on a Leverkusen striker's back, and it bounced into the net XD

Thanks my friend! Keep up the good work ;)
P.S. I am using the F9 version.

Hi TFF,

First of all, really appreciate your tactic. I play with Ankaragucu, with a little free transfers and loans, I dominate the league.

I am not able to understand "manual marking" thing, can you show me a screenshot what you mean with that?

Thanks!

Hi

I can't find link to TFF EXECUTIONER (F9) V4. Somebody can share me ? Thank You.

Guys, I've updated OP and removed "2 DLFs" version so from now there’s only one "BASE" version(it's just old renamed "F9" V4 version).

In addition, I added "OVERLOAD" version. Use this version when you need to score. I must say that I just can't play without this version it helps win a lot of matches and I recommend you use it.

So from now there are 3 versions:

1) BASE - You start matches with this version.
2) WASTE TIME - Use this version to waste time and kill the game.
3) OVERLOAD - Use this version when you need to score.

*** OVERLOAD VERSION ***

USE THIS VERSION WHEN YOU NEED TO SCORE

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF EXECUTIONER (OVERLOAD) V1

overloadv1.png

For testing purpose I used only "OVERLOAD" version with Barcelona and reached 181 goals for the season! :)
(Also 40% Attaking movement was used for match prep.)
overloadtest.png

bump ;)

Thanks for the clarification TFF.. So you're saying this overload tac might work like normal tac, but preferably for big teams yeah ? Interesting ! Wonderful job mate

May i know whatchu did for the hold-lead tac ? I believe not many needs changing, no ? Perhaps i can change it myself ingame ? Mentality + player roles maybe ?

Thanks for the clarification TFF.. So you're saying this overload tac might work like normal tac, but preferably for big teams yeah ? Interesting ! Wonderful job mate
No, I'm afraid only use of "Overload" version will work only for such monstrous club as Barcelona and for all other clubs it would be better to use more balanced approach and use all 3 tactics during the match...

May i know whatchu did for the hold-lead tac ? I believe not many needs changing, no ? Perhaps i can change it myself ingame ? Mentality + player roles maybe ?
Ehh... tons of different stuff were changes such TM, TIs, PIs and roles.

Hi,

First I tested your tactic using F9, but many games my team (I played only with Vasco da Gama) can't score and the result was many draws or lose.

But after make same changes that you wrote in first post (training defense before game, OP instructions, etc) my defenses are very consistent and I winner 2x Campeonato Carioca (little brazilian championship), 2x Brazilian Championship, defeated final of Brazilian Cup and defeated final of Libertadores (like Champions League).

I think that you have a great tactic for 15.3!

I changed only the mentalist, because if my team start with Counter-attack... can't score much goals! Than I change to Attack and if I score one or two goals, I change to Counter-attack...

Congrats!

Hey , can somebody post a version of this tactic for 15.1 or a tactic made by TTF9 for 15.1 ?

Anothor question TFF :)

I set the OI's as shown above in tactic menu. Is this setting enough to apply all matches or should we set these before all matches manually?

Thanks!
Heh.... you can check it by yourself, you just need set it one time and these OI's will be saved and present before every match… so you need set them only once. ;)

Hey , can somebody post a version of this tactic for 15.1 or a tactic made by TTF9 for 15.1 ?
No mate I didn't make tactics for 15.1 patch.

Last edited:
Heh.... you can check it by yourself, you just need set it one time and these OI's will be saved and present before every match… so you need set them only once. ;)

Thanks for quick response TFF :)

Although I set these OI's, before matches no OI's seems to be set, they are all unset. Is this normal?