Thanks for quick response TFF :)

Although I set these OI's, before matches no OI's seems to be set, they are all unset. Is this normal?

You don't see them set before the match because they are in other table... just push this button in order to switch tables and you'll see them.
oishow.png

And what's the diff if we only set it to "weaker foot" ? I mean what if the Left WG is naturally right-footed ? You will only encourage him to do what's good fr him

Guys, I've updated OP and removed "2 DLFs" version so from now there’s only one "BASE" version(it's just old renamed "F9" V4 version).

In addition, I added "OVERLOAD" version. Use this version when you need to score. I must say that I just can't play without this version it helps win a lot of matches and I recommend you use it.

So from now there are 3 versions:

1) BASE - You start matches with this version.
2) WASTE TIME - Use this version to waste time and kill the game.
3) OVERLOAD - Use this version when you need to score.

*** OVERLOAD VERSION ***

USE THIS VERSION WHEN YOU NEED TO SCORE

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF EXECUTIONER (OVERLOAD) V1

overloadv1.png

For testing purpose I used only "OVERLOAD" version with Barcelona and reached 181 goals for the season! :)
(Also 40% Attaking movement was used for match prep.)
overloadtest.png
TFF, can you show how you lined up Barcelona?

Thanks! :)

What match prep is everyone using? I know Crags use's tactics all the time. Just wondering does everyone use defensive positioning once it's fluid or stick to match tactics?

I was using defensive positioning but I found it left me rather dull on the attack, so I now use attacking movement for smaller and even teams and defensive positioning for when I am the weaker team

just started using this tactic. probably this is the first of the great tactics to be created for the newest patch. great domination game, great defence and the dessirable combination of large amunts of possetion and ccc's..!

Hi i've just got promoted to prem using filters n doing suggestion dropping 2 matches, no1 wants to come so who are good players to sign im sheff wed 2nd season first in premier league?

Nice thread dude...i was wondering what tactic should i use for a big team,a strong team ? Shall i use the overload version ? And att movement ?

Nice thread dude...i was wondering what tactic should i use for a big team,a strong team ? Shall i use the overload version ? And att movement ?

no use base then if need a goal use overload etc... just follow op

Hi i've just got promoted to prem using filters n doing suggestion dropping 2 matches, no1 wants to come so who are good players to sign im sheff wed 2nd season first in premier league?
Hey mate,

If you in the second season then I am not able to give you any recommendations because everything is different in your save... it's only possible to give some recommendations only from start of the game.

I suggest you just take common approach as I always do... first of all, take best players who are available for loans then do transfers.

You just need to survive first season in EPL then your reputation will increase and you'll get additional transfer budged and it will be much easier to find players. Also you will be able to increase your scouting network.

Yes, I also would recommend follow instruction from OP and start matches with "base" version because you always can switch for "overload" version in second half if you don't happy how things is going.

Anyone had this work well with Southampton?
Luke, do you struggle with Southampton...? show average CA of your team and your full season results. ;)

Guys, I've updated OP and removed "2 DLFs" version so from now there’s only one "BASE" version(it's just old renamed "F9" V4 version).

In addition, I added "OVERLOAD" version. Use this version when you need to score. I must say that I just can't play without this version it helps win a lot of matches and I recommend you use it.

So from now there are 3 versions:

1) BASE - You start matches with this version.
2) WASTE TIME - Use this version to waste time and kill the game.
3) OVERLOAD - Use this version when you need to score.

*** OVERLOAD VERSION ***

USE THIS VERSION WHEN YOU NEED TO SCORE

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF EXECUTIONER (OVERLOAD) V1

overloadv1.png

For testing purpose I used only "OVERLOAD" version with Barcelona and reached 181 goals for the season! :)
(Also 40% Attaking movement was used for match prep.)
overloadtest.png

bumpy bump! ;)

Last edited:
Hello. Thank you for tactic !!! What better use for Lazio?
Thank U !!!
Sorry for the English

View attachment 295737 Everyone seems to always have excellent defensive records using this tactic. I'm 5 games in and all ready let in 13 goals:(

Last edited:
Hey mate,

If you in the second season then I am not able to give you any recommendations because everything is different in your save... it's only possible to give some recommendations only from start of the game.

I suggest you just take common approach as I always do... first of all, take best players who are available for loans then do transfers.

You just need to survive first season in EPL then your reputation will increase and you'll get additional transfer budged and it will be much easier to find players. Also you will be able to increase your scouting network.

Yes, I also would recommend follow instruction from OP and start matches with "base" version because you always can switch for "overload" version in second half if you don't happy how things is going.

Luke, do you struggle with Southampton...? show average CA of your team and your full season results. ;)

bumpy bump! ;)

average CA? whtas that and how do I find it? only 5 game in so far. mixed atm

average CA? whtas that and how do I find it? only 5 game in so far. mixed atm
Heh... It's possible to make any conclusion only after at lest one season sample... everything is less than this is just nothing. ;)

P.S. You can watch CA of your players with any editor... such as FM scout or FMRTE... FM scout is free and FMRTE is free if you only watch stuff in game without editing it.

Everyone seems to always have excellent defensive records using this tactic. I'm 5 games in and all ready let in 13 goals:(
Heh... I don't know what made you think so. Under current ME you can easily concede 2-3 from Hull or Leicester as Southampton In first season but it doesn’t matter at all... the only what matter is your position in the table after you finish your first season. :)

Last edited:
Heh... It's possible to make any conclusion only after at lest one season sample... everything is less than this is just nothing. ;)

P.S. You can watch CA of your players with any editor... such as FM scout or FMRTE... FM scout is free and FMRTE is free if you only watch stuff in game without editing it.

Heh... I don't know what made you think so. Under current ME you can easily concede 2-3 from Hull or Leicester as Southampton In first season but it doesn’t matter at all... the only what matter is your position in the table after you finish your first season. :)

I wasn't having a pop at the tactic and I know I need to give it time. things are improving bit by bit. What is CA? I don't even know what it stands for....:)

I wasn't having a pop at the tactic and I know I need to give it time. things are improving bit by bit. What is CA? I don't even know what it stands for....:)

Every player has CA = Current Ability. It varies from 0 to 200. Player’s CA could be spend on his attributes. The higher CA player has then the more amount of point he has to spend on his attributes.

In first season all teams have media prediction depends on their average CA.

For example, this is how EPL table looks like in the 1st season.

smpd.png

As you can see Southampton only 8th by strength.

Of course If you made some transfer you could increased average CA but I don’t think you were able increase it too much. :)

Last edited:
Every player has CA = Current Ability. It varies from 0 to 200. Player’s CA could be spend on his attributes. The higher CA player has then the more amount of point he has to spend on his attributes.

In first season all teams have media prediction depends on their average CA.

For example, this is how EPL table looks in this season.

smpd.png

As you can see Southampton only 8th by strength.

Of course If you made some transfer you could increased average CA but I don’t think you were able increase it too much. :)

and I can spend my players points on certain attributes? how?