Like TF9 says, its a bit early to panic. Always depends on where teh goals come from, too. And who against. I see 3 against Swansea, which is a reasonably talented attacking team. Giving up 2-4 goals against Man City or Chelsea shouldn't be horribly worrying, especially away. Are the goals from open play? Set pieces? Are they second half goals after you take big lead in the first half? Stuff like that can be related to half-time team talks and/or substitutions. Could also be late-match goals after your FBs get tired (especially if you haven't got a backup for Clyne).

The Southampton CBs are not world class, either. Alderweireld and Fonte are pretty solid but not the quickest. Yoshida and Gardos are not really upper Prem level players, at least at the start.

View attachment 295731

Incredible start love the way the front players move , and love the defence too after some games they become much more solid just need to give it some time and have some patience, and then you will be destroying :)

Well some times you just have to live with that losses where opponent scores three on three attempts but well we cant win everything :p

Great tactic best tatic i used on 15.3 Congrats to TFF he truly deserves it :)

and I can spend my players points on certain attributes? how?
You can "respend" player's CA on attributes by chose choosing training for him... of course it isn't easy to do and it could take one season just to respend few points.

Also when player gets CA increase let's say from 120 to 130 and he has free 10 CA point to spend... in case on what attributes he will spend this CA depends on his training.

TFF you still recomend traing def. pos. all season even against weaker oppostion? thanks :)

TFF you still recomend traing def. pos. all season even against weaker oppostion? thanks :)
I sometimes use attacking movement when play home matches vs weaker opponents. Heh... but I try to be very caution and don't risk too much :) and If I have any doubts then I use def. positions ;)

Guys, I've updated OP and removed "2 DLFs" version so from now there’s only one "BASE" version(it's just old renamed "F9" V4 version).

In addition, I added "OVERLOAD" version. Use this version when you need to score. I must say that I just can't play without this version it helps win a lot of matches and I recommend you use it.

So from now there are 3 versions:

1) BASE - You start matches with this version.
2) WASTE TIME - Use this version to waste time and kill the game.
3) OVERLOAD - Use this version when you need to score.

*** OVERLOAD VERSION ***

USE THIS VERSION WHEN YOU NEED TO SCORE

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC -->TFF EXECUTIONER (OVERLOAD) V1

overloadv1.png

For testing purpose I used only "OVERLOAD" version with Barcelona and reached 181 goals for the season! :)
(Also 40% Attaking movement was used for match prep.)
overloadtest.png

It looks amazing. I'm going to try it with Barca ;)

First season finished - Nottingham Forest predicted 6th

Hey there,

I just had an amazing season with Nottingham Forest - predicted 6th & no transfers:

View attachment 295725

Used your set of tactics as described in the OP. Thank you for that amazing tactic - you did it again this year ;).

I tried this with Stoke and it just didn't work, most teams would have two or three times more shots than me. The results were as you might expect them to with such statistics. Any wins were due to me being lucky, changing to overload version didn't help either.
It's clear this tactic is amazing if you have a certain profile of players (relative to the rest of the league), otherwise it's really inconsistent.

First 10 games with the tactic (not fully fluid yet) with a young talented squad in england: 10/10 wins, 36-7 goals!

I used for 2 games the overload tactic due to many injuries in my cm's and got 2 wins with 9-1 goals.

My main F9 has 14 goals in 8 games.

In most games i have >60% possesion and >20 shots. Only in 1 game i had fewer shots (away, against the favorite of my Champions Cup group, 2-4 win though!).

Guys, or TFF, what's the diff for OI if we only set it to "weaker foot" ? I mean what if the Left WG is naturally right-footed ? You will only encourage him to do what's good fr him

Guys, or TFF, what's the diff for OI if we only set it to "weaker foot" ? I mean what if the Left WG is naturally right-footed ? You will only encourage him to do what's good fr him
Mate, I not sure that I understand what you are talking about here ;)

crosses are one of the main way AI seems to score against these types of tactic, so it's best to avoid the crosses as much as possible, even if it's their weaker foot they're crossing with

Guys, I've updated "Overload" version to V2.

Changes:
- changed duty of MCL to support.
- small set pieces tweaks.

Alright last one, can i just set it to "weaker foot" instead ? Does anybody know what's the diff ?

Are you not reading the answers they are giving you? If it is (rarely) a left footed player playing RB he will then be pushed to his right food and given the oportunity to cross, which you do not want. Just do what the OP says, why is that so hard?