Hi

I have used V1 for my Sheffield FC (poor team from Vanarama Conference League). The result is tragical :(. I think for me the game is over. I have hope that temporary. Patch 15.3 was crashed my game :(

pls upload (base v1) another web site not mediafire..

Last edited:
That much higher defensive line from "Waste time" scares me a bit.....

I don't like the Waste Time version too...every time that I change to that version the opponents score!!! I prefer to keep playing with the standard one (in particular if I'm controlling the game) or try a risk and kill the game with the overload version!!

Anyway it's only my idea! :-)

Hi!

Could you please put the downloadfile on another website, because when I download it from that website my computer cant recognize which program to use so it stop the download.. =/

So can anyone clarify once and for all which of these tactics is having the best Result's in the new patch15.3 or is being used the most , maybe im being blind and not reading enough of this thread .

So can anyone clarify once and for all which of these tactics is having the best Result's in the new patch15.3 or is being used the most , maybe im being blind and not reading enough of this thread .
Just read the OP mate, everything is in there

Guys, I've updated "Important stuff" section at OP and added few things that I find important so I would recommend to check it. ;)

Last edited:
TFF if is not asking too much could you upload a mirror version of the base tatic? i'm afraid that if i do that myself i might screw it up :p

Back