TFF, How would you set up with Newcastle?
newcstl1.png

As almost any other team Newcastle requires small rebuild to suite this tactic…

You need sell these players: Yoan Gouffran, Siem de Jong, Gabriel Obertan, Mehdi Abeid, Sammy Ameobi.

Instead of them I recommend to buy additional players for STC/AMC/MC positions.

Also I would recommend to sell Sissoko.

Overload version with standard mentality? Is it right?

Yes.

Last edited:
Thanks for the latest tactic TFF! I've tweaked it into a 4-3-3 as well so I have a backup tactic in case the team has strong wingers so I don't have to rebuild completely. Not as strong as the diamond but it does well and good to confuse the AI ;)

EDIT: Oh and I second mirroring the base version so the F9 is on his right foot cutting in. Most strikers will be right footed anyways so I've mirrored it in my test with West Ham and Valencia is killing it in that role.

Last edited:
Hi TFF, great tatic :) i m playing with medium team, using the 3 OP tatics and just love it :) win 2 cups and got 2º with media pred for 10 :)

I will need new players, but the filters dont work cause is for 15.3, can u upload the filters for old versions please? (no need)
im doing manualy.

A Quest!

Right Central Midfielder (Attack)
Technique 14+
Teamwork 14+
Work Rate 14+
Vision 14+
Passing 14+
Decisions 14+
Anticipation 13+
First Touch 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Positioning 11+

Left Central Midfielder (Support)
Technique 14+
Teamwork 14+
Work Rate 14+
Vision 14+
Passing 14+
Decisions 14+
Anticipation 13+
First Touch 13+
Off The Ball 13+
Positioning 11+

Its the same????

Keep good work :)

Last edited:
Asked this yesterday and I'm just curious, but how would you line up Hull City?

Asked this yesterday and I'm just curious, but how would you line up Hull City?
Sorry mate... I missed it somehow.

hull.png

P.S. Also it's possible play Diame instead Livermore and Hernandez instead Aluko.

Last edited:
I figured that and it wasn't a big thing. Thanks. Was really just curious about the midfield, mostly. Huddlestone is the most natural DM but he's really more of a DLP or Regista than a traditional DM. Was also wondering who you would pick as the F9 role. Thanks again.

can i tweak it to 41221 formation? i will replace the dlf and ss to inside forward left and right?

Yeah that's what I did and it works fine. As I said not as good as the diamond but in my test save with West Ham it works perfectly fine. Won comfortably away to Crystal Palace (2-0) and Hull (3-1) and at home to Southampton (3-0) and Liverpool (2-1) using the 4-3-3. The other 3 games I played with the diamond. Won 4-1 at home to Tottenham, 2-2 at home to Arsenal and 3-0 away to Leicester.

Are you not reading the answers they are giving you? If it is (rarely) a left footed player playing RB he will then be pushed to his right food and given the oportunity to cross, which you do not want. Just do what the OP says, why is that so hard?
This guy, thinks he's so smart, thinks i'm new to this FM stuff.. All i need is explanation, i'm not the plug-and-play:follow what others said, without thinking the reason why.. I ain't that kind of manager..
You didn't even understand my question.. If you say so, why would OP suggest show onto F - Left foot for RB by default? WHAT IF THE RB IS INDEED LEFT-FOOTED THEN ? That's why i asked, why show onto "Left/Right", why not just "weaker"

Now answer me, superSMARTsplash

#respect

i already answered you

if you don't understand my answer, then you can not be helped anymore

TFF also liked my answer/agreed with it, so it is the right answer

do you need any more explanation?

i already answered you

appreciate your time and answer dude.. just need a lil bit more clarification.. discussing with TFF now

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

Changes:
- tweaked passing for some positions.
- tweaked D-line.

i already answered you

Actually it's not that simple, we've discussed it thoroughly.. Many things need to be taken into considerations.. However the OI on OP should be good enough for now...
Thanks all, thanks TFF