What is "mirror version "?

The tactic, mirrored. Attacking full back on the left, supporting on on the right etc. Helps if you have a more defensive right back, and a more attacking left back.

Hi everybody!

Which version should I use for my Hyde FC (Conf North) team? Patch 15.3.0

The tactic, mirrored. Attacking full back on the left, supporting on on the right etc. Helps if you have a more defensive right back, and a more attacking left back.

Thank you !

Champs, 3rd season. The GD has TFF's name written all over it. Ever since I use TFF's tactics, I get the nicest goal difference of all tactics out there. Thank you so much for this again, TFF

View attachment 295291

As we are now high on reputation, teams used to start defensive against as and play long balls, mostly if they were away from home. So I played with these changes in my home matches:

- Standard mentality
- mixed defensive line, so ticking nothing at all
- unticked offside trap
- ticked higher tempo to break down their defense
- changed team shape to structured
- ticked Stick to Positions

Feel free to try these if you're struggling at home as a top team. The defense will be just as strong if not be even stronger, but you will play an organized, fast attacking football, which no defense can resist for 90 minutes.

Last edited:
Champs, 3rd season. The GD has TFF's name written all over it. Ever since I use TFF's tactics, I get the nicest goal difference of all tactics out there. Thank you so much for this again, TFF

View attachment 785574

As we are now high on reputation, teams used to start defensive against as and play long balls, mostly if they were away from home. So I played with these changes in my home matches:

- Standard mentality
- unticked offside trap

Feel free to try these if you're struggling away from home as a top team. The defense will be just as strong if not be even stronger, but you will play an organized, fast attacking football, which no defense can resist for 90 minutes.

I think something is wrong here buddy. TFF and some other friends plays with already high rep. teams like Barca. According to your point of view, tactic should not have been working for them :) May be your squad quality is now growing as fast as your teams rep.

Just my opinion.

May be your squad quality is now growing as fast as your teams rep.

Just my opinion.
Yes. This is defo the case. I've got many average players, plus many 2nd division talents. We overachieved every season now. Still these are only alterations for a possible worst-case. These settings helped me also after a heavy slump. I'm not saying they are better or even equal. It's just an alteration for the base. Better to post something working for somebody who doesn't understand a thing, like me years before. No one has to use it :D

Yes. This is defo the case. I've got many average players, plus many 2nd division talents. We overachieved every season now. Still these are only alterations for a possible worst-case. These settings helped me also after a heavy slump. I'm not saying they are better or even equal. It's just an alteration for the base. Better to post something working for somebody who doesn't understand a thing, like me years before. No one has to use it :D

I do not mean your tweaks are bad, please don't understand me wrong :)

TFF's tactic really impressive, making extraordinary achievements possible with ordinary players. But we need to strengthen our squad for the A class achievements. That is my point of view.

- Standard mentality
- unticked offside trap

Feel free to try these if you're struggling away from home as a top team. The defense will be just as strong if not be even stronger, but you will play an organized, fast attacking football, which no defense can resist for 90 minutes.
Hmm interesting.. Any tweaks are always welcomed ! Sometimes it makes the tac even better.. shall see how

This guy, thinks he's so smart, thinks i'm new to this FM stuff.. All i need is explanation, i'm not the plug-and-play:follow what others said, without thinking the reason why.. I ain't that kind of manager..
You didn't even understand my question.. If you say so, why would OP suggest show onto F - Left foot for RB by default? WHAT IF THE RB IS INDEED LEFT-FOOTED THEN ? That's why i asked, why show onto "Left/Right", why not just "weaker"

Now answer me, superSMARTsplash

#respect

Dude, don't be mad at me because you can't read. I'm glad you got some tutoring by TFF so you could finally understand the reasoning behind not having wide players cross the ball. It's a tricky one, I know. Also, hashtags on a forum? Really?

Dude, don't be mad at me because you can't read. I'm glad you got some tutoring by TFF so you could finally understand the reasoning behind not having wide players cross the ball. It's a tricky one, I know. Also, hashtags on a forum? Really?
No it's not about crossing, period. Pfft not gonna waste my time explaining to someone who doesn't even bother to understand my question properly

#intentionally did this to **** someone off ######

Hidden changelog patch 15.3
-increase user temp on forum because small stuff
-refuse tactical tweak
-i had enough of your drama, kill yourself bro

Seriously guys, I cannot stress enough on how good this tactic is! Not only the team scores regularly and it's solid at the back, but the football played is quality, with quick counters and great involvement of the fullbacks in the attackin manoeuvres.

Managing Wolfsburg in 2018/19 season, I have just gained access to the Champions League quarter finals after beating a strong Real Madrid side both home and away!! And there's more: I have lost only one game in the entire season so far! It was a yet unexplicable and shocking 0-7 at Old Trafford against United...but it was a really odd game, with Falcao and Mata literally on fire (scoring on EVERY shot on goal that they had) and De Gea saving everything, to the point that I thought that the game had somehow become bugged XD

I even haven't had the chance to try the overload version enough, simply because I am rarely desperate for a goal! I simply win games confortably :)

Thanks again to TFF, really awesome job boy!

At the risk of being shot to death, TFF a question for you.

I have no full backs at the club, as I've been playing with 3 at the back for a while. I do however have some very good wide midfielders who could be re-trained to WB in the DM strata.

If I was going to try and adapt your tactic to fit this (so essentially exactly the same, only with the FB's pushed up) what would you recommend, standard WB roles?

I thought about also (maybe) changing the DM to be a HB, to provide some more defensive cover, particularly in tough games, and maybe change the CM(s) to be a bit more static.

Would be good to get your thoughts on this. Thanks,

Hey TFF (or anyone that knows), would you mind tho explain the exact tweaks that you recently made? Since I have personally slightly tweaked the tactic itself to suit my team (e.g. set pieces) I prefer to manually apply your new tweaks, rather than download the tactics from scratch.

Thanks in advance :)

is this the best tactic for 15.3 patch?....i haven't played fm15 in months and i have no intention too unless this tactic works.

Back