is this the best tactic for 15.3 patch?....i haven't played fm15 in months and i have no intention too unless this tactic works.

Depends who you are, who you bought, who you sold, how you wanna play, and what league you are in.

real madrid or barca/bayern/man utd/chelsea as i only manage big clubs when i play

Can i ask a quick question , when you download the Overload tactic why does it say standard mentality then ? is it not supposed to be overload mentality ? maybe i being a bit thick here ? LOL

Can i ask a quick question , when you download the Overload tactic why does it say standard mentality then ? is it not supposed to be overload mentality ? maybe i being a bit thick here ? LOL

It's called Overload because it removes the DMC and put's him in the attacking strata instead. I guess Overload is a miss-label as such. Think of it as your more attacking "I need a goal" tactic to work alongside the base.

I'm Southampton just about to finish season 1 but looking for a tactic to take my team to next level I've added Romero, balanta and dwight gayle to original squad and have fierro coming in July on a free would this suit my team

I'm Southampton just about to finish season 1 but looking for a tactic to take my team to next level I've added Romero, balanta and dwight gayle to original squad and have fierro coming in July on a free would this suit my team

Romero yes, Balanta yes, Dwight Gayle is a play off the last defender striker right? Hmm... Not ideal but if you have to play him you'll have to set him as the F9 in the mirror version I'd say. At least then you can have Fierro as the DLF feeding his runs from a central position.

Any others I'm Southampton not sure I can afford barbosa I've been using inside forwards for other tacs I've mane, sisto and zivkovic would any of them fit the role ??

Most inside forward usually can depending on finishing and composure.

Must admit V2 seems weaker defensively then V1. Must be because the D-line was changed from Very High to Very Low. I'll be sticking with V1 TFF9! :)

Back