Hi !

I haven't got good results with this tactic in Boca Juniors, Banfield and Liverpool. I put the opossition instructions and the training than TFF, but is no good.

How can i fix?

PD: sorry for my bad english!

Any tips on pre season training to get tac fluid for start of season ??

Hi !

I haven't got good results with this tactic in Boca Juniors, Banfield and Liverpool. I put the opossition instructions and the training than TFF, but is no good.

How can i fix?

PD: sorry for my bad english!
/
Which version are you using? What was your lineup with Liverpool?

This tactic is fantastic at home but I've had some terrible results in away games such as losing 3-0 against Sunderland, 2-0 against West Brom and 5-1 against Norwich. I finished third in my first season with Newcastle (I'm nearly half way through the second season now) and even though that's good I could have won the title if my away form had been better...

Any tips for improving it away or should I just use a different tactic for them?

I love the tactic so far; I am in the first season with Arsenal ( with the updated roster )
Bought Digne ( bargain at 5 US$ M ) , Romero , Balanta and Fierri when Ozil, Sanchez and Wellbeck got injured during preseason
I am playing with the same tactic home and away but rotate players based on opposition, home vs away;
Lost the Charity Shield 2-3 to Manchester City then followed with 6 wins in a row, including 5-0 ! against MU at home and 2-0 against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge; all the other games have been 1-0 victories ....
Very un-Arsenal like : low scoring games ( but tons of CCs ) and not a goal conceded
The Champions league on the other hand... not as good even against teams from Denmark and Ukraine, getting scored a lot against but still winning;
Only late September though, so tactic is accomplished and not yet fluid,

This tactic is fantastic at home but I've had some terrible results in away games such as losing 3-0 against Sunderland, 2-0 against West Brom and 5-1 against Norwich. I finished third in my first season with Newcastle (I'm nearly half way through the second season now) and even though that's good I could have won the title if my away form had been better...

Any tips for improving it away or should I just use a different tactic for them?

Dude, for God sake… :) Newcastle is predicted to finish 9th. It’s mid table club and as you said you finished 3rd!

EPL is the most competitive league in the world and you want easily win it with mid table club? :)

Did you strengthen your team somehow? Or you think quality of players means nothing?

Back