Using V3 from the OP as Everton in my first season, no signings.

407227e415.jpg

Good start to the season :).

Thank you very much for the tactic :).

This tactics are working like a rocket. Thank you very much. I am first with FC Torino in Italy after 20 Games.

Ehhh... the more I test the more proves I get that 2 F9 performs better than DLF + F9… so it's time to say goodbye to DLF. :)

Later I'll update all tactics and filters... so there will be 2 F9 strikers combo instead DLF + F9.

cumulative changes for previus and current updates:

- DLF role has been changed to F9.
- slightly higher D-Line.
- tweaked passing for DR position.

Last edited:
Just so you know this Will guy tested both your base version, and somehow V1 still is the KING.. Hope you're aware of that and can't wait fr more improvements/tweaks :P cheers TFF

guys, could u plz show how to assign positions to taking corners, not concrtete people?
couldn't understand how to do it

Do you have any recommandations for the DM ? I'm managing Arsenal
max budget 20 M

i make some positive experience with change the team mentalitiy to contain and the mentality of the 2 fullbacks to defend (so you have 4 defenders with defend mentality) for the second half if lead by 1 goal. so i don't need to change to "waist time" tactic (i read this tipp in the meistertrainerforum)

Last edited:

Guys, I've updated OP and renamed "overload" version to "attacking" because this version can be used just fine as starting tactic if you are much stronger side than your opponent.

STCL right or left foot ?

STCR right or left foot ?

Now when both version use 2 F9 striekrs... I recomend STCL to be right footed and STCR to be left footed.

Back