Also I've updated "important stuff" section and added this:

"Inside Forward in "Attacking" tactic should be right footed or you can use mirror version of "Attaking" tactic in case if you have left footed Inside Forward."

Is there any false nines anyone recommends for this tactic
The game randomly generate players when you start a new game also player's attributes could change drastically during the game… so in my save one player could be very good and in your save he could be bad…

I would recommend just use filters. :D

can you upadte this too? missing the IF

HERE YOU CAN FIND SIMPLIFIED RECOMMENDATIONS ABOUT PLAYERS ATRIBUTES.

ty :)

Guys, I've updated "Attaking" and "Base" versions.

Changes:
- changed width of IF
- tweaked crossing settings for DL/DR positions.

Last edited:
TFF don't u think you're making too many tweaks this past few days ? I mean if it's working much better then it's okay.. I'm afraid too much of the tweaks will make it even weaker (like what happened with V1 vs V3).. at least, that's what some users said, and what Will discovered from the testing...

Last edited:
"IMPORTANT 1: Tactic has preset manual marking(you don't need do anything it's already in tactic). STCR(F9) manual marks opposition left Full Back and this is very important! So if you’re going to make any changes to the tactic then save the tactic only during the match in order to keep preset manual marking!" - could someone please explain to me how i go about doing this is game?

Back