@TTF:

Thx for an immense tactic. I've been following this thread with great interest from the early start.

1 small request though: could u please make the simplified attribute requirement for the GK-position ?

Thx man !!

i have a below average san marino team and have over achieved using the base v1 tactic finishing 8th when i was supposed to be 20th and then again finishing 3rd when i was supposed to be 20th in Seria A.

I've let the game holiday as a test with some of the newer revisions as a test and they always seem to do worse than v1 base.

1. set peices. when you look at will's tests it's obvious that this tactic could be getting an additional 10-15 goals a season from set pieces if the right combo is found. that would probably translate to several more points.

2. leaky defense. i know its going to be a bad game when one of 2 things happens - goal within first 5 minutes (which happens to me way too often) or when you score 1 or 2 goals and they "instant reply" each time. either scenario is bound to be a sure fire loss if you dont make changes. i had a game yesterday end 6-6 and it featured 4 or 5 instant replies from the other team. come on. this is just fm being fm but if we could come up with a way to soften the extremes it would be nice.

3. totally outplaying your opponent getting several CCCs with 2-3 times the shots and the game remains tied. if you let a game go late like this it's almost guarantee that you will lose to a 85th+ minute goal. again this is fm being fm but maybe there is a way to fight it.

apologies for the multiple posts but as im a new member it only seems to let me post a few words at a time otherwise it blocks the posts because they are too long.

Last edited:
I've let the game holiday as a test with some of the newer revisions as a test and they always seem to do worse than v1 base.

You can't test tactics by "Holidaying" because in this case very simplified approach is used to calculated match result and it has nothing in common with normal game play mode.

You can call the method that is used to calculate match results when you Holidaying is "fake". It's just basses on average CA and reputation of teams.

1 small request though: could u please make the simplified attribute requirement for the GK-position ?
Sure, I'll do that.

Last edited:
Hello i would like to use this tactic with my Real Madrid squad in an online league. Will the version in the first post works good with it, also how do i add Bale to this tactic ?

You can't test tactics by "Holidaying" because in this case very simplified approach is used to calculated match result and it has nothing in common with normal game play mode.

You can call the method that is used to calculate match results when you Holidaying is "fake". It's just basses on average CA and reputation of teams.

Sure, I'll do that.

we may agree to disagree but i find that v1 works a lot better when using the same methods. maybe in my head maybe not. either way i've rolled back to v1 for my actual play through. i am hoping you and others can make it even better though. just wish i was a better tactician so i could contribute....

Just lost 6-1 to Newcastle as Man Utd with Base v4. Going back to V1 for sure.

Why are so many people asking for V1? TFF tests his tactics a lot, and if he's releasing updated versions it's because overall they are better. People lose one or two games with a new version and already think that it's worse than the previous... give the new tactic a chance.

I've played every version quite a bit and I am very confident that at least for me, V1 is the best. I don't like how the fullbacks have evolved through the versions, to become basically just recycler's of possession, and the defense has gotten worse for me too through the versions.

I know how much TFF tests his tactics, but I also know that in the past I almost always end up using V1 or V2 because they always end up working the best for me.

Dude, the latest version of Base tactic is V5 and it works awesome for me :)

V4 just came out yesterday, and the changes to v5 are pretty small. The changes I don't like happened between V1 and V2 anyway.

BASE VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED

Changes:
- left F9 moved to right IF position. New PIs have been added.
- set pieces tweaks.

DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION - TFF EXECUTIONER (BASE) V6_DD6FEB26-1611-4A2C-8C49-7FDC9F527D52

basev6.png

Soon I'll add mirror version and update filters.

Last edited:
TFF9 - Did u find that moving 1 of the f9 to the IF-A worked better than the 2 f9 strikers.
Yes, mate. I've got my own testing stand and before I upload any tweaks I test them no less than 100 matches. Also after that I'll give it a go on my different real game saves.

Who do u have for cornertakers and freekicks.
If you read OP you can find this :)

IMPORTANT 5: Only these positions should take corners DL/DR/F9/Shadow Stiker.

P.S. Who takes free kicks isn't important... just pick the guys who has the highest "free kick" attribute.

Last edited:
BASE VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED

Changes:
- left F9 moved to right IF position. New PIs have been added.
- set pieces tweaks.

IMPORTANT: Only these positions should take corners DL/DR/F9/Shadow Stiker.

DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION - TFF EXECUTIONER (BASE) V6_DD6FEB26-1611-4A2C-8C49-7FDC9F527D52

MIRROR VERSION OF THE TACTIC(use it in case you have left footed Inside Forward) -->TFF EXECUTIONER (MIRROR BASE) V6

basev6.png

Guys, I've updated filters to suite new version and attributes recommendation at OP..

NEW FILTERS - TFF EXECUTIONER FILTERS V5_7D31066A-92B8-4273-9A0A-54576CC3CD0B

bump ;)

Last edited:
Back