Full circle.. looks back to Alligator :)

no bad thing, worked great

Simliar? same roles and formation as Aliigator v3.

but yeah i get your point.. nice to see so much effort in finding the ins and outs. ttf9 :) ill try this later on,

BASE VERSION HAS BEEN UPDATED

Changes:
- left F9 moved to right IF position. New PIs have been added.
- set pieces tweaks.

IMPORTANT: Only these positions should take corners DL/DR/F9/Shadow Stiker.

DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION - TFF EXECUTIONER (BASE) V6_DD6FEB26-1611-4A2C-8C49-7FDC9F527D52

MIRROR VERSION OF THE TACTIC(use it in case you have left footed Inside Forward) -->TFF EXECUTIONER (MIRROR BASE) V6

basev6.png

Guys, I've updated filters to suite new version and attributes recommendation at OP..

NEW FILTERS - TFF EXECUTIONER FILTERS V5_7D31066A-92B8-4273-9A0A-54576CC3CD0B

Thanks, TFF! I'm trying V6 with Liverpool and it works awesome! ;)

Guys, I'll test more and if everything is ok then I'll add "Much Higher D-Line" to V6... similar to V1.

Guys, I've updated "Base" version and added "Much Higher D-Line" similar to V1.

Also I updated "Attacking" version and added "Push Higher Up".

Guys, I've updated "Base" version and added "Much Higher D-Line" similar to V1.

Also I updated "Attacking" version and added "Push Higher Up".

About updating, you are beyond perfect; mate, really quick and thank you very much. I will wait until tomorrow in case new update :) Also, your tactic(I assume v4) is only working tactic at 15.3 for me.

A lot people suggest v1 but you suggest latest version or what?

Also, I have another question. I have two players and one of them left tooted and AMR, other one right footed AML. Because fm allow me to use 3 tactic at the same time, I have to use just one base version. During substituon and at injury situation; playing left footed player at the AML position or right footed at AMR position... How will that affect the tactic? Is there any possibility yo ruin tactic, what do you suggest about that issue?

Last edited:
About updating, you are beyond perfect
Thanks mate. Glad to hear it works good for you,

but you suggest latest version or what?

I always suggest to use the latest version :) it’s V7 at current moment.

Also, I have another question. I have two players and one of them left tooted and AMR, other one right footed AML. Because fm allow me to use 3 tactic at the same time, I have to use just one base version. During substituon and at injury situation; playing left footed player at the AML position or right footed at AMR position... How will that affect the tactic? Is there any possibility yo ruin tactic, what do you suggest about that issue?

You shouldn't use tactical slots for "mirror" versions becsoue you can just simple add them from “Archived Tactic” menu during the match.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for quick answer, I plan to use v1 after user comments but I will use the latest versions after your suggestion. I will share my results, thanks again.

"BASE" TACTIC and "ATTAKING" HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V7

CHANGES FOR "BASE" TACTIC:
- Added TI "Much Hihger D-Line" TI similar to V1.

CHANGES FOR "ATTAKING" TACTIC:
- Added TI "Push Hihger Up"

IMPORTANT: Only these positions should take corners DL/DR/F9/Shadow Stiker.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSIONS - TFF EXECUTIONER (BASE) V7

MIRROR VERSION OF THE TACTIC(use it in case you have left footed Inside Forward) -->TFF EXECUTIONER (MIRROR BASE) V7

basev6.png

Guys, I've updated filters to suite new version and attributes recommendation at OP..

NEW FILTERS - TFF EXECUTIONER FILTERS V5_7D31066A-92B8-4273-9A0A-54576CC3CD0B

bump ;)

Also I updated "simplified" attributes recommendations at OP.

Thanks a lot for quick answer, I plan to use v1 after user comments but I will use the latest versions after your suggestion. I will share my results, thanks again.

You are welcome mate...

There was a confusing typo in my previus answer. The answer about mirror version should be this: You shouldn't use tactical slots for "mirror" versions becsoue you can just simple add them from “Archived Tactic” menu during the match.

Heh :) Guys, I just finished testing another updated and got about +25% performance buff with it… I'll upload it later today.

I prefer the formation from the earlier versions with 2 strikers, so I'm going to stick with that.

Back